Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 073

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

As Pythia slept deeply, her pussy still tingling from the hours of devoted service done for it by the talented lips and tongue of her prisoner, her dreams grew more vivid as she fell farther and farther into deep slumber, the experiences of her pleasure having radiatiated from her mind like a giant beacon of light loudly all night. Hecate, Goddess of Magic, Witchcraft and Dreams and her patron sensed the pleasures of her Oracle and grinned as she felt them running through her own body. Her servants all took vows of chastity, but that did not prevent them from occasionally enjoying some oral pleasures which Hecate enjoyed vicariously through their dreams. The incredibly strong reaction of Pythia to Orion's pussy worshipping skills had reached all the way east to Hecate's Palace and the Goddess had instantly taken notice. Her curiosity piqued, Hecate definitely wanted to investigate what glorious man or God could be responsible for pleasuring her servants so thoroughly and decided to travel to Delphi in spirit form to see for herself.

Starting out as a small green mist seeping through cracks in the marble floor, the smoke grew thicker in the corner of Pythia's bedroom eventually forming into the frightening and beautiful spirit body of the dark Goddess. A delighted smirk instantly formed on her mouth as she saw the well serviced body of her servant Pythia laying comatose on her bed, her naked and beautiful servants all sleeping on the floor around her. Even more fantastic was the sight of Orion, tied wide and naked to the foot of her bed, his hard cock dangling helplessly as he slept deeply. His face coated in the copious juices of Pythia, the entire room was saturated with the scent of sexual arousal, and Hecate herself felt her own divine pussy throb as she became quite instantly aroused. Musing to herself, she had to admit, Pythia certainly chose a handsome farmer to tend to her fertile luscious fields.

Hecate passed her hand over the sleeping mortals in her presence and deepened their sleep, not wanting them to wake while she manifested her spirit form. The Goddess rarely revealed herself to humans, even those who worshipped and were devoted to her, knowing that her frightening beauty would cause them incredible fear. She was devastatingly beautiful, her pale skin glowing and highlighted by her black long hair starkly displayed against her pale flesh. Her glowing green eyes twinkled as she drank in the sight of the handsome Orion, covered in bite marks, scratches and welts he had received from the vicious whipping delivered by the talented hands and teeth of Pythia and her servants. She also smiled as she saw his face glistening in the early light as it was completely coated in the juices of Pythia.

Touching his back, she instantly recoiled as his whole life history flashed before her mind. Feeling his warm tortured flesh, all was revealed; his quest from Artemis, the impossible task assigned by Pythia and as the images flashed in her mind Hecate laughed. Thinking out loud she giggled "Oh Fates, you truly rule us all!" as she realized the incredible luck at having Artemis's servant fall into her clutches purely by accident. Here before her was the tool that would deliver Demetrius into her hands and she smiled widely knowing that soon she could finally have her final vengeance on him for the suffering of her son Alexandros. Had not her natural curiosity drawn her to this place, her whole scheme would have gone down in flames! Touching Orion, it was revealed that Artemis had planned to rob her of her revenge by castrating Demetrius herself but now she could thwart this double-cross and use him to deliver Demetrius directly to her hands bypassing Artemis all together.

.

Her oracle Pythia, not knowing of Orion's inadvertent service to her, had unknowingly set him up for certain death with the assignment of delivering the pelt of the Griffon to the dreaded furies. Even she as the powerful Goddess of Magic and Witchcraft had no power over them and her brain churned desperately trying to think of a way out of this predicament. Once her Oracle had spoken her task, she could not unspeak it, so Orion would have to complete her assignment even if Hecate wished otherwise. To break this ritual would destroy her cult, and no plot for revenge was worth that high price.

Knowing she must set things right in order for Orion to help her achieve her ultimate goal of punishing Demetrius, she also knew she had to keep her involvement secret. Hecate, due to her dark nature, was hated and feared by all of the Gods, and if her desires were known, they would no doubt thwart her mission. She racked her brain in thought, thinking of any way should could solve this problem and finally her eyes sparkled as the answer formed in her mind. Holding her hands out in front of her body a glowing silver form began to throb and glow inside and formed into a small ball of interlocking rings in her palm. "This will do nicely!" she grinned as she looked at the complicated knot in her hand.

The furies power was legendary and inspired fear and dread even in the souls of the most powerful Olympian Gods, and they, like mortal men, tried to avoid their wrath. Once the furies set their sights on a victim, nothing on heaven or earth could stop them from their relentless task, pursuing them day and night relentlessly forever until the victim lay dead. The furies were relentless and single-minded, but they were also one dimensional and could not multi-task. Once they locked onto a victim, they could not rest or stop until that mission was completed or they were sent on another. They also were easily distracted and this knowledge would ultimately save Orion.

Knowing of the Furies love of puzzles, Hecate had conjured into her hand the world's most complicated knot. Made of silver, it was constructed of thousands of tiny interlocking pieces with millions of possible combinations for movement but only one combination for release. The metal loops all fitted together loosely, and as one piece was released inevitably two more were locked in its place. Only a mind of infinite wisdom and patience could untie this knot and it would take decades to complete. Orion would wrap this puzzle inside the pelt of the Griffon and when the furies discovered it, they would be unable to attack him until they completed the puzzle, and that would give him more than enough time to escape. Smiling smugly at her cleverness, she attached the puzzle onto a leather chain and had it materialize around the neck of the sleeping sated Pythia. Returning to mist form, she hovered over the nostrils of Pythia and was promptly inhaled deeply into her lungs as she snoozed.

The body of Pythia now awoke, fully possessed by the spirit of Hecate only her glowing green eyes indicated anything was different in her status. The Goddess giggled inside Pythia as she wriggled her human toes and passed her hand over her erect nipples. Thinking to herself that she should possess humans more frequently, she salivated as the hot mortal sensations of her human flesh tickled her divine mind. Taking the gorgeous possessed foot of Pythia, she lightly tapped her toes onto the nose of the sleeping Orion. Waking, he smiled as he looked up into the surprisingly friendly face of Pythia staring down into his face.

As he stirred, the other servants all awoke, and each were transfixed by "Pythia's" eyes, glimmering like bright green coals with the spirit of Hecate. The Goddess, speaking through the body of Pythia, spoke to Orion tied to the end of the bed.

"You have performed well on my body Orion, but your tasks with me are not complete. I have been overly harsh with you I fear, and for that I want to atone. Your dangerous task to the kill the Griffon and present its pelt to the furies will be made easier by this special tool." Holding the puzzle around her neck up to his face, Orion was fascinated by the complicated circles and loops inside. "Once you kill the Griffon, place this in the pelt before you confront the Furies. They will be so distracted by its mysteries, you should easily be able to escape as they struggle to unlock it. Use your blood of Medusa on the Griffon, but use it sparingly as you only have enough for two shots and you will need one for Demetrius. Once you return from these tasks, the oracle, I mean, "I" will tell you the secret of how to castrate an immortal. Lastly, once you are able to find and capture Demetrius, you must sacrifice a ram to the gorgeous and glorious Hecate and thank her for assisting you. This will summon the Goddess to your location and "She" will then come and take you to the Goddess Artemis to complete your quest and release your balls."

The servants were astonished by this change of tone from their Mistress but they were quite pleased. Each had been quite swept away by the charms of Orion, and none wished him to meet the fate of certain death he would no doubt face at the hands of the furies, much less the very dangerous Griffon. Hearing her startlingly kind words they all sighed in relief, Orion's sighs being the loudest as now he saw a path forward for ultimate success. Hecate now grinned through the lips of Pythia and reached out and stroked the face of the handsome naked man between her legs with the soles of her human feet. Calling out to her servants she ordered him unchained so he could crawl up and service her easier. Opening her legs wider now, she winked. "You know what to do Orion, now, get to work!"

Orion winked back, and immediately scrambled up on the bed, lifting her dripping pussy to his hungry mouth as he grabbed her ass underneath. For a solid two hours, Hecate, through the human form of Pythia, enjoyed one shrieking orgasm after another, the tongue of Orion driving her over the edge of pleasure repeatedly. The servants could stand no more and those not kissing and licking the back and ass of Orion as he worshipped, sat wide legged on the floor and desperately masturbated to the howls and groans echoing through the room. Finally, Hecate, satisfied deeply by his worship, exited Pythia's pussy in a giant green blob of fog as the body of Pythia sprayed the tired overworked face of Orion with a deluge of her juices. Swirling around the room, the fog spun itself into a thin rope and seeped back down a crack in the floor and disappeared while Orion and the servants looked on incredulously, each wondering what had just occurred.

Pythia, still asleep inside her own body, and now completely spent both sexually and physically from the after effects of being possessed by Hecate, slumped lifeless on her bed. She would sleep a deep deep slumber for days and when she finally awoke Orion would be gone. When her servants finally filled her in on the words she had spoken while possessed, Pythia just assumed she was overtaken by Orion's charms and had lost her head. Pissed that her plans for Orion's death were thwarted by her own actions, she had to admit that her hatred for him had abated almost entirely.

Now dressed and with his bag back over his shoulder, Orion stood outside the palace and stretched his arms into the air and smiled. Healed almost completely by a fresh coating of elixirs and salves from Lucretia he was pretty much none the worse for wear from his week-long torture. Despite the torments he suffered, as he licked his lips and tasted the sweet juices of Pythia still coating them, he grinned even wider. Whistling loudly now after a few minutes the distinctive whinny of Pegasus reverberating through the cool October morning air. Landing, the beast rushed to Orion and nuzzled her face into his chest, happy to be reunited after the long week.

Orion, equally pleased to be reunited with his buddy, mounted her and launched into the sky. Gently pulling her neck to the right, he pointed her north as he began his search for the Griffon.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers
12