Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 074

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whispering in the early stillness and pointing to his erection, she said "Sister, we are going to be so fucking RICH!!!!"

When Demetrius stirred, still blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back, his ears strained to locate his three beautiful captors. Crawling over the warm earth on his knees, he found them when he ran into Arwia's leg. Kneeling down he located her foot with his mouth and kissed each toe good morning. Gushing and amazed, Arwia cooed and turned to her sister again. "I think our price is going to have to be MUCH MUCH higher now!"

.

The next week was a blur of pleasure for the foursome. Traveling in a cart covered in white fabric, Demetrius could barely contain his delight at his fast progress. Covering at least fifty miles per day, he would be in Babylon in just days rather than months it would have taken by foot. To his delight, he was finally unblindfolded and was able to see the other two sisters. They did not fail to live up to his expectations, as he had already tasted their charms repeatedly. Equally beautiful as their older sister Arwia, Kulla was slightly shorter and fuller in the hips, her ass literally making Demetrius almost want to weep in frustration.

Iltani also was achingly beautiful, with long gorgeous red hair that cupped around her simply astounding firm and large breasts crying out for his tongue to worship. During the day, Demetrius remained naked and tied in the cart, but often was joined by one or sometimes two sisters on the journey. Rarely did a moment go by where a toe was not in his mouth or a pussy on his lips or cock and as the trip to Babylon sped by, Demetrius wished they would slow as he certainly was in no hurry to end this delightful imprisonment. Each night when they made camp at a new Oasis, all three sisters enjoyed Demetrius's fine skills and charms until they all passed out from the pleasure. None of the three sisters ever again in their life would experience such pleasures as they did on that weeklong journey to Babylon, and even as old and incredibly wealthy women, pampered continuously in their Palace of white marble on the shores of the Euphrates, their thoughts often would return to this time and this place and the charms of their love slave Demetrius.

Finally on the seventh day of their journey, Arwia called back to Demetrius in the cart and told him to look out the back flap. Obeying her instantly, his jaw fell open at the sight. There rising suddenly and starkly up from the moonscape of the desert were the high cobalt walls of the great city of Babylon.

Having grown up in the rural backwaters of Greece, nothing could have prepared Demetrius for this vision. Bright blue in color, the walls reached hundreds of feet into the air and seemingly went on for miles in all directions. Babylon was unbelievably huge, the largest and most sophisticated city on earth at the time. Mighty Athens with its Acropolis and fine library would be like a mud hut of the druids compared to this sprawling and urbane Metropolis. As Arwia watched the incredulous face of Demetrius peering out of the cart, drinking in all of the sights flashing before him, she reached down with her left hand and lovingly stroked his incredibly handsome face.

She knew she would never have a more attentive or more handsome lover in her life, and the fact that their time together was coming to an end made her sad. Looking over at her sisters, all with equally mournful looks on their faces, she knew they shared her feelings as well. Additionally, she had become quite fond of Demetrius and worried that he would join the ranks of the mouldering corpses that had rapidly been filling the Labryinth inside the temple of Ishtar from failed seduction attempts at Carya. Despite these feelings however, she also imagined the money she would receive from "selling" him to the temple and mentally prepared herself for some hard bargaining sessions with the high priestess at the temple of Ishtar.

Passing through the broad gate of the God Marduk festooned with images of golden dragons, Demetrius slunk back into the cart and remained hidden, but could not stop peaking out the cloth flap of the cart. The streets were teeming with people, more than Demetrius thought even lived on the earth, and the smells and sounds of the wild living city assaulted him as he crouched on the floor of the cart. Warm smells of exotic spices from the east permeated his nose as the cart wheeled through the bustling marketplace. Drinking the smells in deeply, Demetrius smiled as they now passed the royal palace of King Dion and the aroma of thousands of flowers now scented everything in the area. Growing stronger as they approached the main gate, the strong floral smells wafted intensely through the breeze and grew more pungent and overpowering with every inch they moved forward. Looking up towards the palace, he was amazed at the sight and audibly gasped at the magnificence of the building.

Rising to a height of three hundred feet, a manmade mountain had been formed of blue and gold marble and stood imposingly in the very center of the city. Surrounded by a series of highly decorated ceremonial gates, every level of the palace was overflowing with vegetation with each platform rising on top of the other in a series of marble terraces reaching up to the sky. Blooming trees and flowering bushes hung low over the sides of the terraces and all were heavily laden with either overly ripe fruit or fully bloomed flowers dangling from the branches over the edge. King Dion's palace was teaming and alive with boundless lush vegetation and copious flowing cool water as a series of elaborate gold fountains indulgently shot their precious contents into the hot desert air. Such a display, especially given the stark dry desert wasteland surrounding Babylon, was meant to inspire complete shock and awe in the viewer. The jaw dropping sights and smells certainly had that effect on Demetrius and whistling at the sight, he said under his breath "Only the GODS on Olympus live like this!"

As amazing and astonishing as these visions were, the structure of the gigantic temple-brothel to Ishtar at the end of the busy main boulevard was even more incredible and breathtaking in its size and scope. Carved entirely out of pink marble from far away India, every inch of the thousand-foot-tall Ziggurat was covered in bas-reliefs of amorous couples in every conceivable sexual position imaginable. Every sex act from 69 to the incredibly dangerous position 7092 (amazingly involving the use of several live eels to perform properly) was presented in excruciatingly graphic detail.

In the town square in front of the steps leading up to the main entrance, a huge fire burned inside a gigantic brass brazier at least three hundred feet wide. Along the sides of the fire dish were carved one hundred stone stools each with a hole cut in the seat and stirrups for the placement of the sitters legs. Under each stool ran long bronze gutters that led out over the yawning diameter of the dish and sloped downward into the perpetually burning flames. As Demetrius studied the whole incredible scene, he wondered what on earth was the purpose of the stools. As the cart came to a stop, a beautiful and delightfully naked concubine emerged from the top of the temple and took out a ram's horn and blew it.

Instantly the din of activity that moments earlier had been deafening in the square came to a sudden and complete stop. All motion halted and every eye now turned towards the sound of horn and the silence was deafening as well as slightly disconcerting. Arwia and her sisters also were entranced, having never been witness to this ceremony only hearing rumors about it for years. They along with Demetrius stood and watched in awe. As the final reverberation from the horn faded, one hundred glorious creatures now strode out from the golden doors of the temple and lined up behind each of the stools.

Each was achingly beautiful and completely naked as their incredible and shapely female charms were proudly displayed to the gathered throng. Obviously chosen for being the most alluring and sexy women on earth, Demetrius throbbed desperately at the erotic crowd of nubile beauties lining the rim of the brazier. Although free from clothing they were not completely bare as each were bejeweled from head to foot, from large diamond necklaces hanging from their necks to multiple sapphire rings hugging each of their toes. Seeing so much beauty and precious jewels all displayed at once presented a truly dazzling spectacle. Each concubine had matching rubies embedded in their navels as well as long jade ring piercings dangling from their erect nipples. Shaven bare only a tiny strand of pearls hung from hip chains around their waists and dangled enticingly over their clean shaven mounds.

Openly salivating, and being a red blooded man of course, Demetrius had yet to look up at any of their faces. Finally glancing his eyes hungrily up the body of one the women, he was startled by their appearance. All wore white plaster masks carved to resemble the Goddess Ishtar and the effect of so many mask wearing beauties displayed at once was otherworldly. Pale ivory skin topped by long coal black hair, the masks captured Ishtar in the obvious throws of complete and total sexual bliss. Her mouth carved into a perpetual moan, her lifeless mask eyes painted so they rolled back in her head all showed that she obviously was experiencing a true womb pounding when the likeness was crafted. Viewing the sight of so many identical lifeless visages at once was truly unsettling and Demetrius briefly flinched.

Each of the concubines now straddled the stools, spreading their long legs unashamedly wide and displaying everything they had to the audience below as they pulled back their pearls. The horn blowing again, each began to chant and sing their prayer to Ishtar in unison.

"Oh Glorious mother of the dawn. Oh Beautiful Daughter of the morning star. Oh Alluring consort of the great god Marduk, hear our prayer! Accept these humble gifts of desire as our sacrifice to your eternal power and divinity!"

As they sang each woman began to undulate her body, rolling her impossibly well controlled stomach muscles in rippling pulses as a full body wave shimmied up her body from her toes to her throat. As each rhythmically writhed, her breasts swung back and forth, perfectly synchronized to the beat of their chant. Two hundred tits jiggling in front of his eyes caused Demetrius to become slightly hypnotized by the sight. Like a surreal and erotic dream from which he wished never to awaken, he was completely spellbound.

Arranged from the least senior concubine to the most, one by one each in turn suddenly and loudly moaned straining as they bore down against the stone seats. Trained for years to have perfect control over their vaginal muscles, each now was to present the "load" of her labors from the past night as a sacrifice to Ishtar. As each concubine had become aroused by her "clients" her sacred honey was now extruded from her body to show her devotion to their Goddess.

Rather than release their nectar from their wet sex onto the floor or her client, each held it inside their wombs to save for this ceremony. A small offering of her juices would cause the flame to barely flicker. A deluge would cause it to flame higher and if their nectar was mixed with a load of his sperm the fire would roar uncontrollably. To the increasing dismay of the citizens of Babylon, each year the offerings grew sparser and all feared that the blessings of Ishtar would be withheld forever. The need of constant sacrifices for Ishtar coupled with the dwindling supply of male slaves meant that the concubine juices were not flowing as easily as they used to.

As each of the sacred prostitutes strained and yet failed to produce significant nectar, the tension in the square rose exponentially . Each pitifully small dribble from the pussy of the next was smaller than the last, only lightly oozing down the gutters instead of flowing. The flame now barely flickered as the sacrifice in today's ceremony was most inadequate and pitiful. Loud weeping was heard throughout the crowd as all feared the wrath of Ishtar would be brought down on their heads from such as devastatingly small sacrifice. The day's ritual was truly an unmitigated disaster.

Fascinated by the strange ceremony, Demetrius watched intensely as the concubines all now dismounted their stone seats and returned inside the Temple. Watching the one hundred glorious asses swaying as they sashayed back inside, he grinned at the knowledge that soon he would be feasting on each and every one and he openly salivated at the thought.

Now back inside the temple, each returned to their own cells and lay down on new freshly made silk beds. Here they would wait for the next batch of men to be delivered to service their needs and that process would begin immediately after a new batch of slaves were purchased. Glowering from an upper window of the Temple, a regal looking older beauty watched in horror as the women retreated back inside. This was Zakita, the high priestess of Ishtar, and although she was old enough to be the mother of most of her concubines, she was stunning at the age of fifty and could still turn any man's head.

For weeks Zakita fretted as only three men had been able to barely perform for her entire stable of one hundred prostitutes, much less satisfy any of them. All of the others had collapsed or been unable to "rise" to the occasion. Convinced now that Ishtar would curse them all, and the royal Princess Carya would be demon possessed forever, she shook her head in shame as she relived today's humiliating display in her mind. Her blood ran cold as she struggled to think of what she would say to the increasingly desperate King Dion who no doubt would inquire about the day's events. Dion was always hopeful that that day was the day Carya had finally been healed and today was no different. Sadly, not only was his daughter not improving, but the hit to the treasury of the endless number of male slaves required daily had driven up the cost of fresh man flesh to dizzying heights. Turning to her maidservant, Zakita confided her fears.

"Three shrimp dicked shriveled girly men were all that could even make it through the gauntlet, and each were killed within seconds of entering the Labyrinth! Honestly, I am at the end of my rope. I have no idea what to do!!!" The maid said nothing, but openly worried right along with her mistress. The situation was intolerable and obviously not improving and she sensed a breaking point coming. Helping her dress, she walked with her down the stairs to a side door that emptied into the square which now returned to its busy and loud state from before the ceremony. As Zakita and her servant entered the square, another crowd began to form in a line before her. After each ceremony the temple needed new slaves, and every owner of a servant with a penis dangling between his legs had been eager to bring them to market. Prices were insane and even old men near death were fetching prices that years earlier would have acquired a stable of slaves with at least three or four bulls and a flock of doves thrown in for a bonus. Sighing deeply, Zakita sat on a small silken stool and nodded her head. The inspection would now begin.

The sight of the fifty or so men now standing naked in the square caused Zakita to become nauseous. Things had truly deteriorated now as none was worth more than two shekels' tops as she doubted there were five teeth in total among the entire crowd assembled. Either ancient in the extreme, or incredibly under-endowed, these men were better suited as lion feed for the Royal Zoo rather than as "seducers" of the sacred priestesses of Ishtar and the royal Princess of Babylon. Knowing that it was truly a sellers' market, she angrily agreed to each price asked, most going for upwards of 4,000 shekels if their dick at least sort of worked.

Watching the whole process with glee was Arwia, and as the prices kept going higher and higher, her mind churned with a plot to maximize her return on her investment. Snapping a slave collar around Demetrius's neck and chaining his wrists to his neck, she looked regretfully into his eyes. "I am sorry Slaveboy, I really am. We are going to miss you, but, well, YOU my sexy friend are going to set my sisters and I up for life, so please do what we ask."

Grinning, Demetrius nodded as he had NO plans to resist as her plans were completely aligned with his. Looking her deeply her eyes, he knelt down and once again kissed her foot, assuring her that he would make her proud at the auction. For just a split second, Arwia considered driving off with him and leaving this place as her pussy gushed at this gesture but greed is often stronger than lust, and Arwia could just smell the gold of those shekels now. Nothing on earth, not even her own lust, would get between her and her goal. Motioning to her sisters, all three dressed in their finest concubine outfits they exited the wagon, dragging Demetrius out by the chain around his neck. Arwia winked at her sisters as they approached Zakita and whispered "Leave all of the talking to me!"

Zakita was barely even looking up any more as each pitiful male specimen was brought forth for her evaluation. Having seen thousands of naked men in her life as chief Priestess of Ishtar, she was convinced that no more sorry bunch of micro-penised apes had ever passed her eyes before today. Not wanting to even look up from her desk, only casually making sure that her purchase had at least two balls hanging from between his legs, she grunted until she saw the handsome well formed foot of Demetrius under her table. Looking intensely down at the appendage on the ground she thought it was a hallucination, but the noise coming from her maid caused her to take notice.

Looking up now after hearing the audible lustful gasp of her maid, Zakita grinned a huge toothy lustful and delirious smile. Here standing before her was not only the best man she had seen for months, he was probably the most handsome and alluring man she had ever seen EVER. Instantly she felt her loins flood with her own honey, and as she practiced her not forgotten skills of retaining them, she was shocked as her womb completely filled to overflowing within seconds. Here this boy had gotten her more worked up just by the sight of him than the thousand or so men whom she had purchased for the ritual had generated with a hundred prostitutes for over five years. Looking up towards heaven, she closed her eyes and prayed to Ishtar, convinced now that this was the day the curse would be lifted.

Street tough and incredibly shrewd, Arwia was a master trader. She knew exactly how to play this and she played it magnificently. Holding the chain to the naked Demetrius in her left hand, she casually addressed Zakita, visibly salivating over his body in front of them both.

"Pardon me ma'am, but is this where the new recruits are being interviewed for fresh concubines for the temple? My sisters and I have years of experience, and would like to try out." Making no mention of the naked chained man at her side, she waited for a response.

Zakita, equally intelligent, but a terrible negotiator blurted out that tomorrow they would look for new recruits, today they were buying male slaves for Ishtar. Winking, she asked Arwia. "So, how much for your boy here?"

"Oh, you mean my brother? Well, I really could not sell him. We just bought him out of captivity and after my parents were killed, he is the only family we have left."

Thus the bargaining began and Arwia turned out to be very shrewd, the story of Demetrius being her brother driving his price to the stratosphere. To Arwia's shock when the price she finally obtained for Demetrius was the staggering sum of one million shekels she nearly fainted. Now she and her sister would be women of leisure for life, with palaces and estates, wineries and orchards and thousands of slaves all working for them forever. Never again would she have to sell her body to survive as all her dreams and wishes she could ever have wanted had just been answered. Her head swimming, she was surprised at how cheerful Zakita was despite the insane financial burden she had just extracted.