Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 074

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Zakita flinched slightly at the price, but she sensed correctly that this gorgeous hunk of a man standing naked before her was truly a gift from the Gods and the answer to her years of prayer. Dion could afford the price, even though it was steep, and his joy at having his daughter restored to him would temper any concerns over the hit to the treasury. Turning to face the still spinning Arwia, she asked "So my dear, you and your sisters are going to be women of leisure now, so is there ANYTHING non-financial you would desire for the tremendous sacrifice of your brother to the great Goddess Ishtar's service?"

Grinning evilly Arwia responded. "Well great Priestess, there is one thing. I understand you have three criminals in the service of the king, criminals who ten years ago killed my parents and raped me and my sisters. Having fled to the army here in Babylon, they were beyond the reach of justice in Syria, but, if you could see to it that they are turned over to OUR service now, we would be most appreciative."

Zakita eagerly nodded and called the head of the guards over and relayed Arwia's request. As high priestess to Ishtar, her word was law outside the king and the guard instantly complied, sending out a detachment to fetch the unfortunate trio of bandits. Walking back to meet her sisters they all cackled in unbridled glee at her news. When she added the bonus that the rapists who murdered their parents were now to be made their slaves, none could believe their complete turn of fortune. Sighing as they watched the rippled ass of Demetrius slowly stride up the steps of the Ziggurat they pinched themselves at the fortunate encounter they had had with him in the desert. None of their lives would ever be the same, and as they boarded their cart and began to drive to the treasury to pick up their payment, Iltani asked Arwia what her plans with their newly acquired slaves was going to be.

"Well sister, I don't know about you, but I always wondered what it would be like to have a few eunuchs around as my servants. I think that will be a good first step, don't you?" As they turned down a side street, the sounds of their loud laughter brought an even bigger smile to Demetrius's face as he heard it fade in the distance.

Now inside, his cock as hard as steel as Zakita played with his ass as they walked, Demetrius prayed silently to Aphrodite. His mouth watering as he imagined that the first chance of any relief to his eternal frustrations was close at hand he throbbed wildly. Little could he have known that things would work out much differently than he had hoped.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers