Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 087

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PERSEPHONE!!! Of course!" Hephaestus interrupted. "She leaves for the underworld the day after her party! With luck, perhaps I can persuade her to bring the spirit key back in the spring." Esclepius nodded as Hephaestus had indeed guessed correctly.

Spread naked and twitching, this news filled Archimedes with both hope and alarm. "SPRING!!!!" he gulped as his cock involuntarily spasmed. The idea of another three months of torment caused a tragic wail to erupt from his throat.

Frowning, Hephaestus nodded. Spring was the best he could do under the circumstances. Turning back to Esclepius he whispered. "In the interim, is there ANY relief you can offer this poor boy to alleviate his suffering? Just look at him, obviously he is in agony!"

Esclepius nodded as he watched Archimedes writhe in mid-air, his balls swaying and cock bobbing as he desperately humped the empty air. Suddenly free from the PHYSICAL cage, he was now able to freely move and become erect, but the pent up frustration of so long a confinement was maddening. Sweat poured off of his body as he grunted and moaned in a complete frenzy. The display was quite erotic as Aetina and the rest of the fire nymphs grew wetter and wetter watching this desperate spectacle unfold, each twitch of his cock and spasm of his tormented body driving them wild with desire.

Smacking his head with his right hand, Esclepius exclaimed. "Of course! The milk of Cerberus ought to offer some relief during his wait." Waving his hand, a small wooden bucket appeared underneath Archimedes filled to the brim with a thick golden honey-like fluid. Inside was the milk of the hound of Hades and it was highly sought after for its spiritual healing properties. Applied to the skin, the warm milk would coat and soothe the muscles underneath, feeling as though it was massaged by a million feathers. It would not be enough to get him off, but due to the fact that the milk also came from the underworld it would allow him some sensation.

"Now, I recommend that we keep him bound for this treatment as the milk does its work. The sensations will be so delightful and strong, I fear that poor Archimedes will be driven to try to "finish" himself off, and that will of course be counter-productive and futile."

Hephaestus grimaced, but nodded in agreement and left Archimedes naked and bound. Nodding his head, the bucket rose from the floor and dipped his dangling bits inside, thoroughly coating them in their warm thick casing. The reaction from Archimedes was instantaneous and it caused the nymphs to begin gushing rivers from their womanhood as they watched. As his manhood was dipped, the pitiful wails of Archimedes turned into groans of complete bliss as the teasing milk began working. His whole shaft and both balls felt like thousands of tiny hands were caressing and stroking him, and he grew even harder as his brain short circuited in the balm of bliss. Less frantic now, he moaned and sighed as the milk slowly stroked and caressed his flesh. He was desperate to cum of course but at least he was partially sated. Hephaestus, satisfied that he had at least given Archimedes temporary relief, walked out of the volcano with Esclepius and both began their flight towards Olympus to retrieve Persephone.

As the two Gods departed all of the fire nymphs turned now to gaze at the arousing spectacle dangling over the floor in front of them. When Aetina suddenly appeared from one of the dark caves with a ladder, they all looked confused until she placed it behind Archimedes and began to climb. Reaching the top, she carefully crawled off and wrapped her long silky legs around the neck of the delirious human, so enraptured by the erotic charge between his legs, he was helpless to resist her assault. Grabbing his ears roughly, she pulled his desperate face into her crotch and shrieked in joy as he eagerly began licking and devouring her sex. Moaning now herself, she turned back and yelled out to her jealous friends below and giggled. "No sense letting all that erotic energy go to waste now is it?" she cried as her nectar coated the dutiful tongue and mouth of her new human worshipper.

In the bedroom of Mercury, Pan now delicately parted the curtain and his mouth dropped open again at the sight. There, completely naked on the bed was Mercury. His ankles and wrists tied to the bedposts by glowing rings, his eyes blindfolded, ears plugged the rest of his body shook and strained violently. Cut off from all distractions, he could only sense his wife's tight pussy gripping his shaft. On top of him, equally naked and more beautiful than Pan's perverted imagination could have conjured was Pethio. Her long hair cascading down her back, she was facing away from the curtain so all he could see was her gorgeous round ass gyrating slowly as she rode her husband. With glacial and tortuous concentration, she lifted up so that each throbbing inch of Mercury's suffering penis was exposed as her own body pulsed in pleasure. Equally slowly and deliberately she sat back down, twirling her hips in a circle when she reached the bottom of his shaft. She was fucking him both in flesh and spirit. Using his own cock as her personal pleasure rod, she enjoyed every throb and twitch of his dick as it strained inside her to erupt. She was purposefully going extremely slowly, so as to maximize her own pleasure while simultaneously denying his. From the pitiful sobs and begs coming from Mercury's mouth, it was obvious that this dance had been going on for a long long long time.

As Pan's eyes adjusted to the dim light he was delighted to discover that adjacent from the couple was a huge mirror framed in pure gold. From his vantage point, and invisible as he was, he now could see everything. Pethio's beautiful face was open mouthed and growling and was pure perfection as was her large firm breasts as they bounced playfully while she jiggled and teased her husband between her firm silky thighs. Nothing in Pan's considerable history could compare to this erotic scene and he now drooled uncontrollably as he watched this most intimate of acts play out before him for his own private amusement. It was obvious, both from the heavy musky odor of arousal that permeated the room, and the fact that the silken sheets were soaked with divine sweat, this coupling had been going on for hours, perhaps days or months. The sexual tension in the room literally throbbed with pent up desire as poor Mercury suffered under his wife's creamy and unforgiving thighs. Listening intently, Pan gulped as he heard the silence finally break.

"Please Pethio, PLEASE!!!! I beg you, for the love of Father Chaos, PLEASE LET ME CUMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Mercury begged, half in sobs and half in short pants.

Laughing, Pethio obviously was immune to his pleas. "No no!" she chastised. "You are not nearly done. After so many years of dealing with your hair-trigger cock, you have centuries of pleasure to make up for!" she cackled as she again torturously lowered herself agonizingly down onto his painful erection. She was thoroughly enjoying herself, and no pitiful cries from Mercury were going to prevent her from maximizing every second of time for her own pleasure.

Pethio preferred a slow boil to a rapid roll, and now that she was in full command of her husband, she was stirring her own honey pot in JUST the right fashion to bring her own passions to fruition as fully as possible, just as she liked it. Now grunting as she again quietly and ponderously lifted her pussy up off of Mercury's meat, she growled as her own vaginal walls gripped and teased his shaft on her journey upwards. Each millimeter of him filled her fully, and every wet surface of her love cave was happy and tingly as she enjoyed feeling the full girth of his impressive manhood throbbing inside her. She was in NO rush, much preferring the slow lazy orgasms that came flooding out of her from her glacial pace than the unsatisfying wham bam thank you ma'am she was used to. Her eyes perpetually closed in bliss, she shuddered as her body let loose another deluge of her sweet wine onto the pelvis of her husband. The time she had enjoyed Mercury had been the most sexually satisfying of her life, and she had no intention of ending it early. Opening her eyes to look down into the suffering face of Mercury beneath her, she noticed something in the reflection in the mirror.

Keeping her cool, and not panicking, she noticed that someone was obviously behind the curtain. The rustling was not caused by wind, and the way it tented out about 4 feet off the ground let her know that her tryst was being observed. A private Goddess by nature, the fact that she was being spied upon oddly excited her. Pan, unaware that she had noticed him, had lost all sense of reason and was now rapidly fapping away, blissfully ignorant of the fact that his penile machinations were telegraphing his activities clearly through the moving velvet fabric of the curtain. Blindfolded and horny beyond sanity, Mercury obviously noticed nothing as he continued to whimper pitiful pleas of mercy from his captor. Pan however had broken his concentration by his masturbation attempt, and now was fully visible again, his cloven hooves and furry goat legs clearly visible under the bottom of the curtain.

Pethio's excitement at knowing she was being watched now turned to amusement as she spotted his hooves. "PAN!" she thought to herself. "I should have known it would be that perve!" Closing her eyes again in bliss, she quickly conjured up a plot and giggled to herself at her cleverness.

Grabbing her Husband's left wrist, she removed one of the rings and quickly tied both wrists together over his head with the other one. Mercury did not bother to even attempt to escape as he knew that his only hope at freedom lay with his wife and escape attempts were futile. Now with the one ring in her hand, she smiled as she spoke out loud.

"Dear poor Mercury, I have to run out for a second, but fear not. I will make sure you are quite entertained while I am gone!" Clapping her hands, three gorgeous nymphs appeared, and she instructed them to make sure that Mercury's cock remained hard, primed and ready to go while she was out. His pitiful wails grew deafening as she slowly lifted off of him and his giant meat flopped out of its warm hot sheath of her pussy with a loud wet plop. The sudden loss of being tucked in her honey cave caused the God to moan and shiver, but as always Pethio was thinking ahead.

Looking at her Nymph servants, Pethio crooked her finger and invited them up onto the bed. Always eager to please their mistress, and with a genuine desire for their God Mercury, the three lovelies stripped and crawled onto the sheets quivering in sexual anticipation. They loved nothing better than using their tongues on the well hung Mercury and they knew that while Pethio was out, their job was to perpetually lick and suck him right to the edge but not over. Pan of course was mesmerized by the scene and did not notice that Pethio now carried a glowing ring in her hand. Stroking himself into a frenzy, he vicariously imagined it was his cock that now was being sucked and teased by the three nymphs. He also did not notice nor care that his invisibility spell had completely worn off. Pethio slipped out a hidden side door with little notice as Pan's attention was now firmly focused on the three gorgeous nymphs desperately felating Mercury on the bed.

Minutes seemed like hours as Pan grunted and strained, his hand a blur on his genitals as he watched the impromptu porn show in front of him and slowly but relentlessly jacked off. So engrossed in the show was Pan that he did not hear the outer door opening behind him and when Pethio grabbed both of his wrists and pulled them behind his back, quickly cuffing him with the glowing bolt, he was too startled and helpless to stop her. Now bound behind his back, his cock drooled and spasmed as it was completely exposed to her angry gaze and sadly had been stopped right before he let loose a huge steaming load. Grabbing his balls in her hand, Pethio pulled him to her and scowled as she glowered into his eyes. "This is NOT your lucky day PERVE!!!!!"

Hours had seemed like months back in the cauldron of Vesuvius for Archimedes as he serviced one insatiable nymph after another writhing on his face. The ladder had been well used by the group and quite a line had formed when Hephaestus, Esclepius and now Persephone entered the cave.

"Well Now, it seems like your boy Archimedes has kept quite busy while you were gone!" Persephone giggled as the three Gods entered the volcano and witnessed the poor erect throbbing human still suspended in space, throbbing with a shrieking fire nymph seated firmly on his face.

Laughing, Hephaestus nodded. "Yes, as you can see, he is quite popular!" As his laughter abated, he clapped his hands and the thick writhing covering of quivering horny nymphs dropped from his body and scampered off into the surrounding caves.

"Archimedes!!!!! Remember me!!!!" Persephone cried as she saw the wet nectar soaked face of her longtime human friend. Archimedes could not answer as he was far too gone, now only able to grunt and moan a response to her presence.

Turning to Hephaestus, she winked. "Of course I will do all I can do to help my husband's former servant here, but...."

"But?" Hephaestus asked, afraid to know her price.

"It is a small but!" Persephone replied in her most soothing tone of voice as she held her forefinger and thumb close together. "As you know, in a few days I will return to the underworld for winter, and, well, I want to enjoy myself as much this year as I did last, so, I need something from you."

"Persephone, you know I am quite generous and always willing to help you out, ask and you shall receive. No price is TOO high for my good friend Archimedes here." Hephaestus blustered.

"Great!" Persephone replied. "Last winter I thoroughly enjoyed using the shackles of Hercules on Hades, and, well, as you know, they belong to Hera and she has them back now. I have heard that YOU have a second secret set, and if you agree to give them to me, I will bring back Archimedes key in the spring when I return. That seems like a small price does it not?"

The desperate groan of Archimedes was the only sound that could be heard over the constant hissing of the steam, and after pondering the proposal for a few tense seconds, Hephaestus winked and nodded to Archimedes great relief. Persephone was such a shrewd Goddess and the price was high but not ridiculous. He still did not want to part with his one secret pair of the shackles before making sure he would not need them in his revenge plot for Demetrius. Turning to Archimedes Hephaestus cried out. "So boy, before I part with such a treasure on your behalf, are you SURE that your machine will hold its intended victim without them?"

His voice cracking as the milk of Cerberus teased and massaged his loins, Archimedes screamed. "YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!! NO MAN NOR GOD COULD ESCAPE THAT DEVICE!!!!!" he barked out before returning to his pattern of low growls and desperate grunts.

Hearing those words, Hephaestus smiled and turned to Persephone. "Well my dear, it appears we have a deal!"

Back in Pethio's bedroom however, things were going quite badly for Pan. Suddenly finding himself handcuffed behind his back with the lightning bolts of Zeus was quite humiliating, especially with his hard dick hanging out of his toga. Struggling desperately to bring his hands forward, Pan's face grew redder and redder, both in anger but also humiliation as his erection was fully exposed as his toga was now wide open. Pethio had snuck up on him at just the right moment and grabbed his wrists mid stroke. As she watched his increasingly hilarious frenzy to escape, she laughed as with one flick of her fingers she untied his toga and it dropped to the floor, thus exposing him completely.

"OK Perve!" she laughed as she stared into Pan's reddening face. "Why are you here? Do you like getting your jollies watching me have an intimate moment with my husband? Does that get you off? Do you pump that pathetic little sausage at night thinking about my warm cooch sliding up and down Mercury's prodigious cock? Do you fantasize about having a meat log like his while you have that dangling pitiful worm between your legs?"

Pethio's words cut like a knife but also made Pan even hornier. Although definitely not small by any stretch of the imagination, his cock was tiny when compared to Mercury's. Ironically, the giant meat of Mercury was beautiful to look at, but quick to spit, at least until recently. As he felt the icy stare of Pethio gaze over his nudity, he again could not control himself and found his eyes wandering down from her face to stare at her chest, now just barely covered in a diaphanous pink silk gown she had hastily put on. Feeling his lusty gaze on her body, and seeing her husband in the background moaning as the three nymphs worked him over, Pethio grinned an evil crooked smile.

Seeing this, Pan gulped and now began to try and talk himself out of this situation. "Pethio, I, I, I am sorry, but I had to come here for, well, it was not to spy on you, but, well, er". As he spoke he realized that no matter what he said he was fucked. If he said he came to spy on her, she would be furious, if he said he came for her slippers, she would be furious, it was a no win situation. "I have been sent on a mission to bring Mercury back to the main palace. We have to be at the war room for plans soon."

Pethio watched Pan stumble and stutter and grew more and more amused, even though she was pissed. As he spoke, she noticed his left leg begin to move rapidly up and down, and she knew this was a clear sign he was lying. Now she really was curious and she snapped her fingers to catch the attention of her three nymphs.

"Girls!" she announced as she drug Pan into the room by his balls. "I have a new assignment for you. Pan here is lying pig, and also a Perve, so I want you to use all of your skills to keep him as hot and horny as Mercury, but do NOT push him over the edge." Spinning Pan around she fastened the bolt to the bedpost and thus had him trapped. From this vantage point he could see Mercury moaning on the bed, but could not move his arms nor escape, Pethio had him well trapped. Seeing the Nymphs now lift their heads up out of Mercury's crotch and eye him hungrily, his balls began to vibrate as his cock started drooling as they crawled towards him grinning.

"And since he is such a perve I will let him listen to what he cannot have while you three do your work." Pethio announced as she again stripped off gown and tied it tightly over Pan's eyes. "Maybe if he tells us WHY he broke into my house, I will consider letting him go." she teased as she ran her sharp nails down Pan's chest and felt the heaviness building in his balls.

Pan, knowing that she was naked but not being able to see her drove him even wilder and the whole bed shook as he frantically tried to get loose. Pethio giggled as she crawled back onto Mercury and slowly lowered herself back down onto his marble-like erection. Mercury's loud sigh and Pethio's pleasurable moan filled the room as they met, and the symphony of pleasurable grunts caused Pan to drip and twitch even more. Feeling the first of the three moist tongues circle his balls he now added his own moans to theirs as the sap rose in his trunk. Once again, right at the very moment of blastoff they stopped and giggled as he whimpered in desperate horny agony.

Pethio was in a state of pure bliss as she rode Mercury. Seeing Pan so desperate to her left and her own husband so desperate under her thighs, a huge orgasmic wave flowed over her as she shrieked in total animalistic pleasure. The wave was so forceful her honey dam burst as she flooded her husband's pelvis with her thick aromatic nectar. Knowing that she had TWO Gods desperate and panting for her seemed to be the biggest Aphrodisiac of all.