Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 087

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

Hearing her orgasmic screams coupled with the maddening teasing sensations of the nymphs oral manipulations on his manbits, Pan screamed. "Please PETHIO, PLEASE!!!! I will tell you everything! I came here for your slippers on a mission from Zeus! Now for mercy's sake, please let me CUM!"

Her face beaming in triumph, she continued to ride Mercury but now stretched out her right leg and shewed the nymphs away from Pan's cock with her foot. Feeling her silky toes grip his cockhead, Pan sighed, as he thought that finally she would relent and he continued to stammer and stutter as the entire plot flew out of his lips. Everything was revealed including the mission to retrieve Europa from Egypt and Pan thought that the more he told her the more likely he was to finally get to spurt. He was sadly mistaken.

"Wonderful Pan, WONDERFUL! I knew you would spill the beans and all it took was a few little licks from my servants to have you babbling like a baby. So, you like my slippers eh?" she smirked as she now ran her big toe under his shaft, enjoying every twitch and wriggle her torment invoked. "I think I know JUST what punishment you deserve now for your indiscretion."

Clapping her hands again she called her servants back onto the bed. "Now girls, this will be a real treat. While I go out for a minute to talk to Hera, I want you to use your mouths on my husband while simultaneously using your feet on Pan. You think you can pull this off?" she laughed as they all quivered and giggled while taking their positions. Mercury, too far gone in his own fog of unquenched desire to know what was going on once again moaned as the three tongues resumed their torturous licking routine. His moans were now joined by Pan who's cock throbbed while six gorgeous feet simultaneously stroked and teased his cock and balls as Pethio snickered as she got dressed. Hera would be most interested in this development and as a good friend, she wanted to let her know right away.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers