All Comments on 'Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 02'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TediTediover 7 years ago
More, please...

At first I didn't think I would like this, but I do... It is a story that grew on me and became more engaging till the end. Thank you 💕

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Don't leave us here.

I need to go find ch.1 I like what I've read so far. I wondered about the timeline? Your optimistic about Mike Pence being Pres, so 8 or so years a solar flare kicks our ass! So Gore was right Climate change is coming.

I hope to see ch 3 soon.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 7 years agoAuthor
Stay Tuned

@ Tedi - Thanks for your faith in my story in which you stuck with it. I'm glad that you enjoyed.

@ Maddict - Timeline/Climate Change. Eh... not as quick as you might think. More background will come out as stories come out. Jenni just knows about the power armor's origins. What she doesn't know about is the time between the "Pence Regime" and "The Flare" (which is the cataclysmic event in question).

And to be fair, I'm not entirely optimistic. I wrote this part prior to the election. ;D

Thanks for reading!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

Ch1 was disturbingly good. This one was pure fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that is a lovely story and with a happy ending and I just want more of these, your tales of a future world can be a frightening place for any woman who is completely domanited by cruel men who rape and take what they want but this is a story of compassion and love so I can only give it a 20 out of 10, thank you Mr Alex Clayton and I will be reading all of your stories and fingers crossed you will continue to write into the future and folks like myself will continue to appreciate your words.

If you do get to read some of your reviews and you do read mine then I'd love to read one that puts the females firmly in control with men as their slaves as it'll make a nice change from reading about women being used, raped and dominated.

Once again Sir I have to say a big thank you as I move onto the next story.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon Ladies Man

It has been something that I've been kicking around but haven't committed to it yet. In order for me to write erotica I have to be vested in the story and/or like the kink that I'm writing about. That being said now, I'm not that into FemDom, but I could see doing a story of something like an Alpha Female tribe taking care of a group of femboys or something.

202GE202GE9 months ago

Fantastic chapter. Good to see this kind of story told in a balanced and fairly realistic manner, within fiction.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES