All Comments on 'Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 05'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
shyintxshyintxabout 7 years ago

Do you know when you will be posting the next chapter of Into the Vampires Harem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this series

Especially love this:

"I swear I'm gonna kill Henry for all of the Chuck Norris-isms that he's applied to my name." he sighed as he looked upwards as if in askance from heaven.

"You know the Lord God, Chuck Norris?" Lauren said with amazement. "What's He like?"

"Oh please tell me you're joking."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is great

A lot of action; a good and bad-ass, if cheesy hero; and some good smut in there too.

I REALLY like Caine's story. I hope that we get some more references to Lauren and Caine in the rest of the Apocalypse Slave stories that tell us about a deepening relationship, even if we don't get to read about it first hand. I like them.

I've never commented on Literotica before, but I couldn't help to this time.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Love

Love this series! Let the action continue. Five stars!

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 5 years agoAuthor
April 2017 Reader’s Choice - 3rd Place

SQUEEEE!

I didn’t even know that I was in the running for this! I just got the email today notifying me of my placing, giving me my second Blue W on my list! ^.^

Thank you, everyone, who read and voted on this story! You’re the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very well done.

VERY VERY well done. You've obviously borrowed a lot from Fallout but Caine's backstory was brilliantly told. Loving the series.

RavenBlake96RavenBlake96over 4 years ago
Caine! The glorious one

What an amazing story! The jokes did so much to make me laugh. I would love to see more story to do with Caine! You're an amazing writer.

InsectQueenInsectQueenalmost 3 years ago

You need to publish this as a series or something, I swear! So good!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

Loving all the references. When you mentioned The Hero of Canton I thought it was just a coincidence, since they Happen all the time. I shouldn't have trusted coincidence.

And then there were the sex scenes. I'll be in my bunk.

eodeoeodeoabout 1 year ago

awesome story! thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It made a nice change to read through because this was more of a story than just a lot of fucking ect and with the emergence of Caine the plot thickens. The one thing that I really appreciate about your stories is they are long, anyway thanks once again as I move forward to the next

AlexClaytonAlexClayton12 months agoAuthor

@Anon Caine Lover

Thank you. I had tried doing the chapter-by-chapter format like other people have done here, and I just can't keep up with it. That's why I never release a story now unless the full thing is written and it can stand alone on its own. WIPs can be found elsewhere. You just have to go to my profile to see where.

202GE202GE8 months ago

Plausibility and heroism blended together made this an excellent chapter. Also, the writing is still fantastic.

The only minor issue is that no raider would ever disembowel themselves. That's an honor thing which they lack. Definitely stepped it up a notch with adding in the myth to the man. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
2120 Followers
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES