Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,116 Followers

Richard, in all of his power and paranoia, had a panic room behind a hidden wall that they could disappear into should the locals get resentful of him. Caine saw that they were safe inside and closed them in. "But, what about you?" Jessica asked.

Caine smiled at her, not for the first time admiring her body. She was easily in her mid-forties but had the body of a late twenty-something. Definite MILF material, in his opinion, wearing tight jeans and an equally tight cotton shirt that showed off her figure that'd be the envy of any woman. "Don't worry about me. From what I've seen of law enforcement around here, they won't be in the house long."

Which was true. Once the secretaries back at Gatling's office made the call, after Caine had left the building, he noted, the police went on high alert. The mansion was the first place they checked. Caine had found the attic access and hid in the ceiling crawlspaces while the police blundered about in their vain search for the Gatling Women. When they found none, they ordered his estate closed off, the outer gates sealed, and the place vacated.

It took all of four hours in the morning and they were gone by lunch time. He went down to the hidden door of the panic room, knocked on it a few times to call out the all clear, then went up to the living room to check the local news. Jessica and Claire came out, looking around cautiously as if someone might jump out at them at any moment. "Everyone is gone."

"I wouldn't have given you the all clear if it were otherwise," Caine remarked, still fixated on the news playing out on the flatscreen. It was weird seeing new that he'd created going on instead of seeing events of some far-off politician or something. A line from that old movie, "Speed", came into his mind: Interactive TV, Jack, wave of the future!

Jessica seemed to let out a sigh of relief as her and Claire sank into the nearby couch. "Thank God... it's finally over." She breathed. "Now what do you intend doing with us?"

Caine gave them a sideways glance. "Well, that's up to you all, really," he admitted. "You're free to stay here and resume your lives I guess," he said, regarding the spacious, well-furnished living room that they were in. I've seen people living in places far worse than this."

Jessica seemed puzzled. "So... you're not taking us as slaves?" she blinked in confusion.

"Why would I? I just needed the picture to set your husband off."

Jessica looked at her daughter with concern. "And what about my daughter?"

"Free to do what she wants. No arranged marriage in her future if she doesn't want it."

"You're not going to enslave us? Sell us off? Whip us for the hell of it? Tie us down and have your way with us as is your right?" Jessica asked, sounding more and more concerned.

What kind of fucked up world is this? Caine frowned as he tried to make sense of what she was saying. Jessica seemed to read his expression another way as she was on her feet, shooing her daughter up the stairs to her room. Caine cocked his head in confusion as Jessica then approached him. "Please, Mister Caine, whatever you do, take me instead. I will uphold what I said last night and be your slave. Just let my daughter go so she can make her own decisions in this horrible world?" To emphasize the point, Jessica immediately pulled her cotton top off to expose her firm round, bra clad twin mounds.

Not that he was upset at the view or anything, Caine was still trying to rack his brain around how people thought in this bizarre future. "What the hell is wrong with you people these days?" he started to ask even as Jessica reached back to unclasp her bra and let it fall to the floor. "Damn..." was all he got out as he caught sight of her naked breasts that were far too perky for a woman of her age should be. His cock told him to shut up and accept the good thing as it stiffened in his pants.

"Please, Mister Caine, let me be your slave... for my daughter's sake..." she whispered, dropping to her knees and shuffling forward. "I only know how to please men in bed. It's been my lot in life since I was made to marry Richard. But my daughter is smart and she can get a decent job, maybe even a career." Jessica was now right in front of him reaching for his fly as she looked up at him with her bright green eyes that was framed in that beautiful chestnut hair of hers.

Ah... Trophy Wife... Caine thought as her delicate hands brought his cock out and gingerly stroked it. All the blood went from his head down to his cock. He then decided Ah fuck it... Who am I to turn down a hot MILF like this? Besides... like Henry said, I have a role to play here and Caine fucks who he wants when he wants. Damn... who else but Horney Henry could come up with that. I'm just surprised that he had the guts to do it.

Tossing the remote aside, he grabbed the top of her head, clenching her hair in his fist. Jessica immediately moaned deeply as she took him into her mouth. Caine couldn't help but feel the savage, primal side of him come out. He started fucking her face hard as she sucked him off. A few good thrusts later, he rammed his cock all the way down her throat while he came, all the while holding her head firmly in place. She swallowed his cum like a porn star. Her body even started shuddering in tiny bits of ecstasy. "Did you just...?"

She didn't say anything. She just moaned and shivered in her ecstasy while finishing him off. After she licked the last bit of cum off of his cock, swirling her tongue around it for good measure, she settled back onto her heels as she knelt there awaiting his command.

"Ah fuck it..." Caine conceded. "You and your daughter better come with me then," he beckoned at her while stuffing his cock back into his pants. "Neither of you will be safe here as I imagine your late husband will have enemies who won't be as generous as I am. I know a place where your daughter will be free at to pursue her own life."

"Thank you, Master," Jessica bent down and kissed his boots. Caine managed to suppress the urge to recoil in horror at this display. He still had a lot to get used to in this strange, brave new world.

***

CHAPTER 44: Not exactly a hero's welcome...

"You know," Henry mused that night back in Lincoln, "when you went down to K.C. to kill Gatling, I hadn't expected you to do it so fast or to bring guests back with you." He said before taking a bite of his mixed vegetables. They were seated at a small table on the Manor's balcony that overlooked a good portion of the town having dinner.

"I'd say 'blow me' but Jessica already beat you to it." Caine replied dryly. He looked out across the town. "Where the hell is your wife taking them anyway?"

"To your new house that we're getting setup for you." He took a piece of paper with the address on it and handed it to Caine. "Well, just Jessica anyway since you went ahead and claimed her as a slave. We had one open up after the recent losses. Claire, on the other hand, is getting an apartment over by the University Campus so she can continue her studies.

"Shit, that place is still standing?" Caine snorted.

"It became one of the places of refuge to begin with," Henry chuckled as he dabbed his mouth with a napkin. "We torched all the Tax Law books for firewood and kindling the first winter after the Flare to keep us going. Once it became apparent that the governments were on a 'you're on your own' kick, we started changing life. And that's when the gangs started springing up." He had a distant, forlorn look in his eye. "Anyway, you'll like this home. It's a nice upscale place down by the country club, north of the highway. Fix it up right and you might be able to reclaim the pool that's in the backyard."

Caine grunted in a non-committal fashion as he resumed his meal. Henry studied him. "You'll get used to it, you know."

"What?" Caine asked between mouthfuls.

"Owning a slave. Or an indentured servant. Or whatever you want to call them. You get used to it after a while."

Caine shook his head, putting his fork down in disgust. "I just can't believe that humanity went back to this." He said with an irritated gesture towards the town again. "You'd think we'd have learned from the past."

"Alas, we humans are what we are; the strong rule and the weak serve. It's in our nature. Men are either killed off or they grow stronger while women, for the most part, are subjugated."

"It's not right."

"Right and wrong are subjective. It's the world we now live in." Henry pointed out. "I don't think that Jessica throwing herself at you is what has you bothered, though. A certain maid on my staff perhaps?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye and a smirk on his lips. You should go out to the brothel and see her. She'd be thrilled that you're back in town."

"Lauren?" Caine asked, taken off guard. "How the hell can I face her now that I have a slave to see to?"

"She's a child of this generation. She'll accept it in stride. Go. Talk with her. Screw her brains out. You'll be surprised. There's nothing that says that you can't have a willing slave and a girlfriend at the same time, you know?"

"She works in the brothel as well?" Caine asked wryly, then snorted in derision. "That explains why you asked her to come to me that first night." He shook his head. "I don't have any money... or what y'all call them now? Tabs?" He was still wrapping that idea of currency around his head. When he thought about it, it made sense. Aluminum cans were all over the damn place and were hard to replicate. It also gave the system a baseline standard in which 1 tab equaled about a single can of soda or beer.

Henry gave him a sour look. "Son, you're Caine. You walk into a room looking the way you do, tell them who you are, ask for a specific girl by name, and people will be lining up to give you the tabs to pay for an orgy while the girls all go and get the room ready for it."

"You're shitting me."

"Go find out yourself."

*

There was a knock at Lauren's temp room at the brothel. She wrapped her robe about her body and opened the door. Mike was standing there sporting a black eye. "Mike! Are you okay?" she asked, shocked. "Oh! You poor dear, you need to get that looked at!" she said, rushing to him to check out his wound.

"I'll be fine," Mike grinned. "In fact, I'm tempted to get a picture of it done and have the guy sign it for me now that I know who he is. He's your next client for the evening."

"What?" Lauren blinked in confusion. "I've already had a client this evening."

"He walked in and asked for you by name and the boss says to entertain him."

"Who is it?"

Mike jerked his thumb over his shoulder. Lauren gasped to see the man in the black cleric's outfit walking down the hallway as if he owned the place. "Caine," Mike said.

*

A few minutes earlier...

"Yes sir," Martin asked the man in black as he stepped up to the check-in counter. "How can I help you this evening?"

"I'm looking for a girl and a room for the evening." The man said, seemingly glaring at him from behind the one-way shades over his eyes that kept his expression masked.

"You've come to the right place. Although full night's stays are pricey here and I'd have to charge you full price despite the late hour. And most of our girls have retired for the evening. I might be able to find you one who might still be up."

"I'm looking for a specific girl; Lauren."

"She's not available," Martin said with a smile that conveyed that the subject was closed. "She has already had a client for this evening."

"Already had..." the man said, "meaning that no one is currently with her. Correct?"

"If you wish to be technical."

"Well yes, I do, and I'd like to see her, please."

"She is not... available. She has already entertained for the evening." Martin reiterated. "We have other girls that match her description if you'd like."

The man was shaking his head, apparently blistering. Martin frowned, wondering why this man was being so bothersome. "Sir," Martin said in grave seriousness. "If you do not want another girl and you insist on Lauren, then you must come back tomorrow. Otherwise..." he looked over the man's shoulder to indicate to Mike, one of the bouncers from the Scouts, that this individual should be removed with all due haste.

The man seemed to sense the Scout's movements, which was amazing considering Mike didn't make a sound. The man in black spun in place, punching Mike square in the face. Mike rebounded backwards. That got things going as girls who were idly chatting and lounging nearby squealed and screamed as they fled the room while the other five Scouts came pouring in. The man in black grabbed the old phone off of Martin's desk and flung it at the closest one, hitting him in the face and sending him down to the floor.

Unfortunately, he wasn't done. The man in black scooped Mike's rifle up with his left foot. Instead of grabbing it, he shovel kicked it at the next man who also got hit in the face. Before he could hit the floor, the man in black grabbed the rifle the Scout carried, hooked the strap around his neck, and swung the Scout around to take out the last three.

Mike was getting back to his feet and the man in black grabbed him by the collar to ruthlessly punch him again in the face. "You all must've been off duty when I came in to town yesterday." He said as Mike dropped back down to the floor. Then, he stood up, straightened his tunic and calmly walked back over to a stunned Martin at the desk. "Think of this," the man said with a single, upraised finger. "I could have killed the lot of them and you. Now, Henry Bailey sent me here and he said that you'd be helpful in allowing me to see Lauren tonight. Is that, in anyway, unreasonable to you?"

"Ah... Uhm... Uh... no, sir." Martin sputtered, shaking his head rapidly. "Uhm... Can I get your name so I may enter it into our ledger?"

"The name is Caine." The man in black said. "Would you like me to spell it for you?"

"Holy fuck..." Mike groaned as he backed up against the nearest wall. "THE Caine?"

"You know anyone else stupid enough to use that name around here?" Caine asked with disdain.

"Uhm... I... Uh..." Martin was now sputtering and stuttering even worse. "I-I-I do apologize, Mister Caine. Had I... uh... known it was you..." He snapped his fingers at Mike. "Go get Lauren ready! Go! GO!" Mike scrambled to his feet and dashed up the nearby stairs.

"I'll just follow him, if you don't mind?"

*

Lauren gaped at Caine's smiling face. "You're the cause of all that ruckus downstairs."

"Six guards without firing a shot. My father would've been proud." He said. "All that martial arts training didn't go to waste.

"I'll stay out here and make sure that you two aren't disturbed for the evening." Mike said with a smile of his own.

Caine eyed him. "You're awfully helpful for someone I just punched out," he noted.

Mike grinned. "There's only a few million people left in the world and they're all people that you've allowed to live." He said. "The fact that I got decked by you and survived will give me one helluva street cred now." He ushered them into Lauren's room and then closed the door behind him as he left.

"I swear I'm gonna kill Henry for all of the Chuck Norris-isms that he's applied to my name." he sighed as he looked upwards as if in askance from heaven.

"You know the Lord God, Chuck Norris?" Lauren said with amazement. "What's He like?"

"Oh please tell me you're joking."

***

CHAPTER 45: Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction.

It took Caine some time to explain that Chuck Norris was not God and even when he did, he saw that Lauren didn't believe it. So, he relented and went on to relay to her what happened in the Kansas City Hab. "You just walked right in and killed him?" she gasped.

"More or less," Caine admitted. "The point is; he won't be hurting you or anyone else ever again."

"Anyone at work.... Anyone near his home..." Lauren agreed. She reached out and gripped his hand. "Thank you. I can only imagine how he treated his own family. I wonder what they're thinking."

"Yeeeeeeeah..." Caine scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "About them..."

She jerked her hand away. "You didn't kill them too, did you? They're probably victims like I was!"

"Victims? Yes. Kill? No." He said. "You see... uh... Jessica Gatling threw herself at me and proclaimed to be my slave so that I wouldn't enslave her daughter; Claire."

"Oh? Is that it? Okay." Lauren said, visibly relieved.

"Wait, you're okay with this?"

"Well, why wouldn't I be? You are Caine." Lauren pointed out. "Caine must have slaves everywhere, right?"

"I just got out of the freezer!" Caine protested.

"What I don't understand," Lauren went on, giving him a questioning look, "Is why are you bothering to tell me? I thought that you were just here to sleep with me?"

"Uhm... well." Caine blustered for a moment. "Well, I kinda like you." He admitted. "I had a lot of fun with you back at the Town Hall."

"Town Hall?"

"Henry Bailey's Manor."

"Ah."

"Anyway," Caine cleared his throat. "Don't get me wrong, the sex is awesome, but I had fun talking with you as well and was hoping to get to know you more."

Lauren blinked at him, having gone pale. "Why?" she asked slowly, inching away from him.

"I dunno. I was hoping that we could go on a date or something. Like, y'know, normal people?"

"I... I don't know what to say." Lauren said, now moving away from him while wringing her hands nervously. "You're nice... really, you are. But... A boyfriend is just..." She shook her head. "I don't think I can do that again. Too many bad memories. "No, I can't."

"What's with you? You were all about the hero worship and all over me the other day?" Caine was having a hard time figuring her out.

"Yeah... but..." She wrung her hands nervously, not sure how to put it to him. "Look. Can't we just go back to us using each other for sex and just be friends?"

Caine felt ice grip his chest. There it was; she was just sleeping with him because it was her job to do so. No different than a stripper from his time period. It was just business. Friendship? Sure. But she had no interest in pursuing anything romantically. Another hard course of reality of where he now lived. He stood up, straightened his tunic, and nodded sharply.

Lauren's hand was on his forearm. "Wait! Where are you going?" she asked in a panic.

"I apologize for wasting your time, Lauren," he said stiffly. "Good night." With that, he was out the door before he said something he'd really regret.

*

"Caine! Wait!" Lauren scrambled off of the bed and dashed to the door only to see his retreating form already down the hall walking fast.

Mike was looking confused as he looked down the hall and then back to Lauren. "What the hell happened in there? Did you turn him down or something?"

"He wanted to be my boyfriend. Of course I turned that down!" Lauren replied a little more defensively than she wanted.

"Wait, you turned CAINE down?" Mike was aghast. "Girl, if he'd walked up to me and wanted to be my boyfriend I would've turned bisexual in a heartbeat!"

"Are you help me catch him or not?" Lauren asked irritably as she rushed down the hallway.

They got downstairs to a visibly irate Martin. "What the hell did you do to him?" he demanded at the top of his lungs. "The most famous customer, EVER, just stormed out of my establishment!"

"He wanted to be my boyfriend!" Lauren snapped at him.

"AND YOU TURNED HIM DOWN?"

"Hey, I said the same thing," Mike said apologetically to their boss.

"Get him back in here and I don't care if he gives you a diamond ring and wants to marry you! You fucking say yes!" Martin demanded, coming around the corner and following them out the front door.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,116 Followers
1...34567...10