Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,096 Followers

"Yeah, maybe I'll just adopt the name Westly whenever I find someone young and dumb to take over." Caine laughed.

"So where are you going to go from here?"

Caine shrugged. "Who knows? West... maybe? Check out that Colorado Coalition that formed up? East? See what Washington D.C. is doing? I dunno... There's a lot of work to be done."

"That there is," Henry agreed. "Well, until you make up your mind, enjoy your hero's return. You've certainly earned it. After you've had your brains fucked out, come and see me."

"Yer a dirty old man, you know that?"

"Just wait till you attend one of my parties." Henry smirked, winked, and then walked back to the Town Hall while Caine continued home.

*

Lauren and Jessica both jumped him when he got back home. Home... he thought, thinking of the long road that he'd been on to get here. Odd concept now. Home used to be a small, up and coming prepper community away from the town that he'd expected to pick right up and go back to with his parents. Now, he was his own man with his own house, a willing slave to look after, and a woman that he was dating and screwing regularly. For the apocalypse... I guess I could be worse off.. he admitted to himself.

What was quickly becoming oddly normal from him and his two women, Caine grabbed Jessica by the hair and forced her to her knees. As she hit the floor, she brought her head back and opened her mouth as much as she could, anticipating her Master's cock. Caine whipped it out and shoved it far down her throat in one smooth motion. Knowing to stay out of the way from the 'Golden Gun Sex' as Caine had referred to it as (eventually finding a copy of the old Ian Fleming book for them to read), Lauren moved behind Caine to discreetly star disrobing him as he manhandled Jessica.

While Lauren pulled off Caine's tunic top, he was busy face fucking Jessica and not being too gentle about it. As she was better conditioned for it, and the fact that she actually liked it, it had been agreed upon between the three of them that Jessica would continue to be his outlet for the really rough sex as he was doing now. It suited Lauren just fine and she was more than happy to watch after helping Caine out of his clothes. She got him out of one boot, then the other, and then slid his pants down his legs. Once he was as naked as his slave was, Laruen pressed her own scantily clad body up against his back, stood on her tip toes, and whispered into his ear "I made sure that she has her jeweled plug in her ass, so fuck her nice and hard, babe."

Caine grinned savagely as he dragged Jessica across the floor by her hair and threw her down to all fours in the middle of the living room. Sure enough; the pink jeweled plug was shining there right between her ass cheeks. He dropped down and shoved his hard cock right into her wet pussy, spearing her hard. "AHHHH!" Jessica cried out, half in pain and half in ecstasy as she was penetrated deep and fast. Caine grabbed her hair again to keep her up on all fours with her back arched properly as he ruthlessly pounded her from behind.

He leaned in close to her to whisper into her ear. "Did you thank your Mistress for your plug, slave?"

"N-N-No, Master," Jessica gasped between thrusts.

"Well, then, let's fix that." He growled, making her crawl forward as he knee-walked with her. Caine moved her over to where Lauren had sat at and was watching them with her own desire growing. She lifted her legs quickly to strip her panties off from under her skirt and then spread her legs wide for their slave. Caine shoved Jessica's head right into Lauren's pussy.

"Oooohhh... yesssss..." Lauren moaned as Jessica's tongue attacked her clit. She leaned back into the couch, bringing up her left hand to massage her own breast while Jessica ate her out.

Caine spanked Jessica's ass hard, making sure to alternate hands to spread it out. Jessica whimpered and groaned between him and Lauren as both his cock and the butt plug pressed into her and eased up with his thrusts. She came first and Caine spanked her again for orgasming without permission... not that Jessica minded the additional spankings and fucking.

Watching his slave give oral to his girlfriend was an absolute turn-on for Caine and his cock exploded not too long after Jessica's pussy stopped gripping and releasing him from her orgasm. She clamped down onto the moment she felt his hot cum shoot deep into her. Once they were both done, they attacked Lauren's body in earnest with Caine feeling up Lauren's breasts while making out with her while Jessica fingered and licked Lauren. She was shuddering from her own climax not too long after that.

They wound up going from the living room, to the upstairs bathroom for a threesome in the shower, and then to the master bedroom, fucking the entire way. Once night started to fall outside, Caine was on his back with both girls curled up in the crook of each of his arms while he idly stroked their bare backs. If this was his future, he was glad that he was going to have these two by his side to support him the whole way through.

As he drifted off to sleep, he couldn't help but one thought from an old comedy movie; It's good to be the king...

*

The next day Caine met Lauren and Henry at the Town Hall where Henry officially announced to all of Lincoln the defeat of the Corning Crusaders and the reemergence of the Lincoln Free Press that would take their story, and Caine's story to the local settlements and further on. To kick things off, there would be a live interview broadcast across the radio waves for all to hear and it would be taped for posterity.

Once the announcements were over, Henry escorted Caine and Lauren to the old radio station where men and women had been working tirelessly to get the place up and running again. Henry led them to a sound booth and directed them to sit. In the glass room off to one side, one person was talking into the radio and then pointed at them to let them know that they'd be on momentarily.

Caine sat down in the plush chair and folded his hands politely while waiting for the interview to start. Across the table from him, sat Lauren who place a digital recorder between them. They'd gotten this idea for a little bit of theater from the old book that Henry had shown them. It'd go a long way in showing the world that Caine still existed. At the signal from the men in the glass control room, Lauren got to work, doing something that she'd always dreamed of. And after this was over, she'd get to work on the news article that would be released along with the tape.

"Caine," Lauren said with a smile as she clicked the recorder on. "I want to thank you for the opportunity of this interview for the world to know who you really are. Before we begin, is there any particular part of your story of your that you'd like to start with?"

"Absolutely," Caine said, returning her smile. It was time to set precedent for this new future that he'd now help shape. He then leaned back in his chair, putting his hands together in a thoughtful steeple as he began to talk. "I'd like to start with the soldiers outside of the District of Columbia that I had to dispatch one year..."

END OF LAUREN AND CAINE'S STORY

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,096 Followers
1...5678910