All Comments on 'Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 15'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lottie_8853lottie_8853almost 2 years ago

Nicely done, I look forward to the next instalment.

RustyKeysRustyKeysalmost 2 years ago

Glad your back I’ve been on the edge of my seat for three years now…. Keep up the great stories

IndrasIndrasalmost 2 years ago

I'm so happy to see this series get attention again! I've read through it twice since I came across it a couple months ago, and now I've gotten to see some more!

There's a small inconsistency I noticed. On page 1, John buys Vina on the auction block and immediately gives her a Venus Implant. Then, on page 5, he 'discovers' Venus again, injects both Vina and Natalia in order to test it before giving it to his wife, as though he's never heard of it.

I like the setup for the creation of Caine's villain. It feels like a very plausible setup to push Hancock into becoming what he is. However, it is very, very hard to dislike him. Frankly, his actions are too ethical to see him as a bad guy. He treats both Val and Vina well, wants to overthrow a corrupt government, and even takes the time to listen to average people to learn their problems and help with them.

On top of that, we know that Venus is also a mind control device, from Pearl and Lauren's chapters. If he were a vile person, he could have made Vina do terrible things that she hated just to please him. Instead, he only seems to go out of his way to make her happy...

I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be rooting for!

TheMorrigan123TheMorrigan123almost 2 years ago

Excellent writing and I love the story, looking forward to what will be happening next. You’re doing awesome.

Taliesin1Taliesin1over 1 year ago

Another great episode.

This is one of the best series on Literotica, so I'm really glad to see a new post.

I was afraid you had abandoned us for the honeypots of Amazon.

quietandwaitingquietandwaitingabout 2 months ago

i’m failing miserably to see how Hancock is the villain here. i personally would’ve handled Sullivan and his administration the French way, but that’s just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES