All Comments on 'Appetite for A Lot More'

by runtz4

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
small penis neighbour

my neighbor is 63 years old and his wife is much younger at 44 years old, according to his wife he has small penis and impotent, i am 30 and whenever we get a chance to be together ( his wife and me ) we make love, he almost caught us in bed at one time and now wants to know what his wife is up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Know how he feels!

Basically I'm the same size as the main character. My wife has been kind not to make a big deal about my lack of size and stamina. She has had 20 or so lovers and says I'm by far the smallest...

I love the way she has begun to tease him about his size errrrr lack thereof!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
let us get this straight

his size is so small she will risk her marriage, her health, her social standing, and her self image in order to get a larger cock. She has so little love, respect, and feeling for her husband she makes it a do it or nothing set of choices. And she hasn't given real consideration of divorcing her husband, finding a man large enough to fit her oversize hole, and marrying him. Perhaps what should be considered is no matter his size, its her size that is unable to find satisfaction in her marriage. He needs to understand the risk involved in this action: medical, physical, emotional, social, career, and blackmail. One day doesn't even give time to research the actions. Cut the whore loose, divorce her, find a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
id say dear

ill do it as long as when hes fucking you I get to fuck his ass also that way you get something and he gets something and I also get to do something he wont want to get out either so ok every guy you fuck I get there ass also

if you do that then its a deal possibly I may want to ass fuck their wives also

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No need to think

Just time to divorce the stupid bitch. You wrote the husband as someone that's dumber than a rock. The story sank right along side his stupidity. I mean really, even for fiction, this was just ridiculous. No need to continue. It's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm big

My dick is eight inches and super fat. I'd like for my wife to have sex with another guy while I watch but she refuses to because she loves my dick! lol grass is always greener... right?

threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Reading this story made my tiny penis so stiff

Hopefully my Mistress will allow me to rub it soon.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
A Little Weeney

I can sympathize with the wife and I think she is being more than fair to be up front about her concerns to hubby and at least she is involving him in her plans to satisfy herself with above average dicks.

runtz4runtz4over 9 years agoAuthor
Sph isn't for everyone

Hey, thanks to all who have read and left feedback. I know this fetish is a bit unusual and it's hard to understand, but there is a growing community of men who desire a dominant woman, who wants his woman to be more cock centric, and wants her to be honest about him being smaller even those of average size did it exciting to have their wife lust after bigger cocks and openly tell him so. Those into sph or cuckolding don't necessarily want it to actually happen but they enjoy the roll play

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me, too

Like you, my husband has also been blessed with a lovely, little tiny penis. So yes, of course I know Angie is doing the right thing. It's got nothing to do with "cheating" nor with "being unfaithful". Simply put, Angie is fulfilling her biological appetite for insemination by a real man with a real penis. Like Angie, I too masturbate often, eagerly looking forward to my next real-penis-real-man, my husband of course watching his wife going for the "full plate and unlimited seconds". Great story, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Little men

My ex had a tiny little dick, he couldn't handle the truth and wouldn't play along when it came to my needs. Small dicks can be fun, but every girl needs a big cock.

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
so what!

I am not small in the cock department at 7 inches when hard and 1 and 3 quarter inches thick but my wife still gets her fill of big cock because she needs to feel really full and stretched. She has always been a lover of big cocks ever since she was 16 years of age and was taken by an older friend of her family that was blessed with a huge cock. My wife spied on her mum one day when the family friend was fucking the ass off her and vowed that she would have his cock too. So at a family get together she set out to get him, and she told me that he was so big she had to use a lot of K Y gel to take his girth but when he was in and slowly fucking her she had her first orgasm without clit stimulation and that when he picked up the pace and was slamming her it was the best feeling she ever had experienced. She continued to let him fuck her young pussy for a couple of months and he really opened her up. We have been married for thirty years and my wife still goes out every so often and finds a large cock to fill her wanting pussy. We now have a neighbour that is well hung and he slips into our bed a couple of times a month and I watch as she gets stretched and filled with his sperm while cumin on his cock. When he leaves I get between her legs and put my cock into her cunt but she is so stretched it takes me quite a while to cum in her. I then make her cum by eating her pussy and clit cleaning up after her escapade this turns her on so much that I love it. She still loves me but needs big cock every so often I understand fully.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
OMG! Your are telling our story!

Mitzi was the same way! To make it short (so to speak), I an pushing three inches when I am rock hard. The first time I fucked Mitzi she kept telling me to go ahead and put it in. She fell in love with telling people how small my dick is. Too little to call it a "cock"...only real men have cocks..etc...etc...

I could never get enough of watching her with other men and cleaning her and eventually cleaning them and it goes on and on. She was SO totally sexy. I really understand where this writer is cumming from.... Check out my stories of Mitzi and I just posted some artwork of her too. Check out Mitzi Owens in the illustrations. I love this story...a total 5***** in my book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

For those of us that understand SPT (small penis teasing) and SPH, this is a fun and well written sorry. I really enjoyed the dinner scenario. I am well above average, and enjoy SPT, though not necessarily cuckolding. A woman that can find a man with these attitudes will be very satisfied sexually and otherwise. Looking forward to Chapter 2. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love tiny dicks

Men can't help what nature gives them. I once had sex with a man who was so small that on first sight I didnt think he had a penis. He was only about 2 inches fully erect and when he eventually got it in my pussy I couldn't feel anything and I was so wet that he just kept slipping out and anal was simply impossible. However he was expert with his fingers and tongue and gave me multiple orgasms which left me feeling satisfied. No need for a big cock a tiny one did just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Will there ever be a part 2?

Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheating

No matter what she says she wants to break her marriage vows even if she has permission she has broken a sacred trust, he should tell to go ahead but that will end the marriage. When she realises her meal ticket will disappear she may think again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did my wife write this story?

My wife is five feet tall, has big boobs, and fucks the heck out of men with big dicks. I'm 3 and a half inches, cum too quickly, and I let her. Why? Because her appetite is far greater than what I can provide. And like this story, in all other respects we love each other. Damn. Vicki, did you write this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks!

I have enjoyed all of your stories. Thanks for sharing. But I like "Appetite for a Lot More" the best. I think it's the realist and most clever of them. I understand the Literotica readers enough to know why it scored so low-not enough big cock thrusting et cetera-but I wanted to encourage you to continue. Everyone isn't forced to write the same stuff the same way. Thanks again. Bluejacket01

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The hard truth...

OMG! I was wearing a lace thong that I had taken from a hot friend's hamper when I read this story. By the end was dripping so much precum into her panty that it was soaking wet! I am just under 4 inches when hard and I can only last 1 minute or two once inside a wet pussy. All my girlfriends have left me and I know all have cheated, Only my last gf has told me my dick is much too small to satisfy any woman. She says she likes cocks to be at least 9 inches long and 6 inches around. Since she has left me I have been wearing panties everyday and I have been waiting for a woman to see me in them and humiliate my tiny dick. Awesome story!

1HandReading1HandReadingalmost 5 years ago
SPH stories

Love how you turned that appetite for more food thing to appetite for more dick. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Put it this way , while she was babbling on I would be packing her bags for her.

Eze325Eze325over 2 years ago

Love all your stories! Are you still doing part two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have 4 inches when erect and average girth im ok with that and agreed way back with my gf now wife that if and when she needed a better endowed man to service her sexual needs it is ok as long as she is discreet and not done local. She often will go with her sister on overnight stays and to bars and nightclubs and never has a problem taking men to bed as does her sister. I still get as much sex as i want and when they are away i get to play only i like to have men for sex too. I love wearing slut outfits and sucking cock and being rewarded by a nice cock size unimportant to me filling my hungry ass with cum. My wife and her sister are ok with our arrangement so it works for us and thats what matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You were doing a incredible job. Finally i thought, a story where the wife truly loved her husband and went overboard with extreme measure to give him good sex draw a word pic with the meal analogy to spare his feelings while attempting to get his buy in. I was impressed with her self sacrafice trying to spare her soon to be acuck, emotional trauma or just a great embarrassment.

THEN

Down the drain all my thinking goes, she's told everyone, which I just do not think that's how it would work with so much on the line, except in these stories.

My thought the teasing would be in private, but not while she is trying to get him to agree.

I still liked the story, but it wasn't the story it could of been with the struggles of conflicting emotions, and within a loving relationship, or even with bedroom play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can there be SP with out the H and he still be a her little cucky?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is there a part 2???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous