Appetite for A Lot More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay" I said, letting her know I was following her, but still unsure where all this was going.

"I..." she hesitated, "I have an appetite, my body needs something and it's been trying to tell me what it is. This past week we've had a lot of sex, and I love having sex with you." She paused to take a breath.

"Just like you loved the steak I made... I love having sex with you, and would never want that to stop, what you give to me is amazing and it's so good." She took my hand and held it to her chest near her heart.

"But." She whispered solemnly, "I need something more." She quivered as she said it.

"I thought that maybe just doing more frequently, would help. And I've loved the past week, you make me feel very good, and I love making you feel good too. But, I've realized that it's not enough for me to have it more frequently. What I need is to be full, filled with more."

"Babe, what are you saying exactly?" I muttered in fear.

"How big do you think the average penis is?" She asked bluntly.

"I don't know, maybe six inches I guess."

"That's right, the average male penis is 5-6 inches." Angie confirmed.

"How big do you think you are?" She asked and looked me in the eye begging for honesty.

"Maybe a bit under 6 inches, I guess."

"I don't think so, the other day while you were asleep I measured you. Do you remember Saturday morning? I was measuring you, and you woke up. I didn't know what to do, so I just started sucking your dick, then when I turned over I tucked the tape measure under my pillow."

"Is that what you were doing?" I asked.

"You're right, it was under six inches, but do you want to know how big it was?" Angie didn't give time to respond, "Close to 4 inches." She paused to let it sink in. "4 inches long and 4 round." She paused again.

"I love you" She said breaking the silence, "I love your penis, and love having sex with you and I don't want that to stop, but my appetite isn't satisfied. I need more."

I heard everything she just said, but somehow I still asked her, "What are you saying?"

"I think I need sex with a bigger dick, one that will fill me and make me feel full and satisfied." She blurted.

"But, I was asleep the other day. I couldn't have been completely hard. I am sure it's more than 4 inches." I challenged.

"Honey, I've seen your penis hundreds of times, I've held it in my hand, my mouth and my pussy. I am pretty certain your just about 4 inches." She countered.

"It can't be!" I yelled, then grabbed Angie by the hand and forced her to the bedroom. "Where's that tape measure?"

"In my nightstand." She fearfully replied. I pulled out a cloth measuring tape, and handed it to Angie.

"I know I am not 4 inches." I huffed pulling off my shirt and pulled down my pants and underwear. Angie sat on the bed facing me as I stood in front of my sexy, slutty wife, and began jerking it.

Grabbing her tits through her dress, I pumped my dick trying to make it harder and bigger. I pulled her breasts out of the top and sucked her nipples. Damn they looked massive like that. After several minutes I stepped away from her.

"Measure it now." I insisted.

Angie took the measuring tape and placed the cold metal tab firmly against my dick pushing it into me and stretched the tape out. I clinched my butt and pushed as much blood as I could to my pecker.

"Read it."

"Baby, I am so sorry..." Angie began to sob. I looked down and saw the tape measure. I was right, I wasn't 4 inches, it wasn't even 3 and a half inches.

"3 and 1/2" She finally responded, gracing me an extra ¼ inch. My heart ached and I felt faint. I sat down on the bed beside Angie who just kept looking at the tape measure.

"I want to show you something." She said as she reached into her nightstand again. "I got these the other day." She took out three life-like dildos. She handed the smallest one to me.

"This one is 6 inches by 5 inches." She said. Then without instruction I held it against my own, 3.5-inch dick.

"It's so much bigger." I said out loud.

"Now this one is 7 and a half by 5 and half inches." She handed me the next one and I did the same with it.

"Do you see the difference?" She asked. "Can you feel the difference in your hand?"

"Yes." My heart sank again.

"This last one is 10 by 6." She hesitantly stated and then helped me up facing her again, and placed it right under my still hard dick.

"Jesus." I gasped

"I know." She comforted. "I have to confess, I haven't been to work all week. Once I got these I just had to play with them. I didn't want you to know about it, so I used some vacation time and I've tried all three of them this week while you've been at work. And this last one, the biggest one. It really felt great. It took some time to get used to the size, but as soon as I felt it in me, I just felt..."

"Satisfied." I finished her sentence.

"Yes," she sighed. "I wish it didn't, I wish I was one of those girls that really believes size doesn't matter, but it does, it does to me."

I took the dong from her, and turned it around, my entire penis was only slightly bigger than the head.

"Is this why I couldn't feel you on Thursday?"

"Yes" she admitted. "It took me all morning to work up to this one, and I just sat on it with it half way inside me, stretching me and filling me. When you came home I was afraid you would smell the sex in the air, so I just grabbed you quickly. You really couldn't feel anything?" She asked.

"No. Not much at least." I shuttered. She leaned in and took me in her mouth, resuscitating my dick, then leaned back on the bed and pulled her panties off under her dress.

"Try it now." She commanded.

I reached down and felt she was wet and ready, I didn't even try to be gentle, I just thrust deep inside her. She smiled and closed her eyes. I pumped ferociously, I felt as hard as I've ever been. And she noticed too.

"You feel so hard." She encouraged. "And warm... I love feeling you on top of me."

She yelped, squealed and panted as I plowed her over and again. I just kept going, working my hips in a circular motion while I continued to thrust in and out.

"JEEESus!" She cried out, "I love you... I love your LITTLE penis." She screamed and clawed my back.

"What?!"

She looked me in the eye, "I love your tiny... small... 3 inch dick." She smiled.

There was something so amazingly erotic to hear her talk like that. I felt the pressure immediately build in my balls and instantly I came hard, driving myself deeper inside her than I'd ever been. I was seeing stars, my vision blurred, and I kept thrusting inside her till my little guy was shriveled up.

Angie kissed my passionately on the lips, tears coming from her eyes, she was crying.

"I love you so very much, and I love every inch of your little dick, but I need to be satisfied."

I rolled off of her and grabbed the 10-inch dong. I spat on my hand and rubbed the giant dick lubing it up for her. Then I rubbed the head around her swollen cunt, allowing my jizz and her juices to coat the cock.

I slowly penetrated her pussy, watching in awe and horror as her lips parted and opened wide taking the girth inside her. Her lips stretched and folded in as it entered, I pulled it back out slightly and saw how her lips gripped the cock; I could never do that to her with my penis.

"Yes!" She moaned, "More, please more."

I pressed further inside her till all that was left was just long enough to use as a handle.

"Hold still." She said, and handed me the measuring tape.

"How much is left?" She asked. I measured the thick shaft sticking out of her.

"Three inches. You have seven full inches inside you." My dick sprang to life, and I placed it on the handle of the dick sticking out of my wife. "I still wouldn't be inside you."

She sat up to see my hard dick resting on the shaft of the dong.

"Fuck me!" She pleaded. I moved the dong in and out fucking her faster and faster in a circular motion. Angie was cursing and clawing; writhing in pleasure.

"God I love this big cock!" She screeched, and took hold of my wrist controlling the motion.

"Just pound me hard!" She yelled and released her grip. I did exactly that, as hard and fast and deep as it could go.

Then something came over me, I leaned forward and flicked her rosy clit with my tongue.

"Fu...Fu...Fuck me" She spat out between breaths.

"OH SHIT!!" She belted, as her body seized in orgasmic wonder, I kept pounding her deep, hard, fast. And then yanked the entire thing out. She yelped like dog and grabbed me pulling me into her chest.

"Thank you" She panted. "So now you see the difference it makes right?"

"Yes, baby I do." I relented.

"So... are you okay with it?"

"Sure, honey. I just want you to be satisfied."

"I can't believe how well your taking this?" She questioned back.

"It's just a toy, and as long as you let me have fun too..."

"No. no. no. no. You're not getting it sweetie." She sat up and straddled my chest, her large tits swaying over me. "These are toys, and they feel good, I love feeling full and stretched out... but ... they aren't the same."

"Same as what?" I asked like an idiot.

"I want to feel a real cock. A big, flesh and blood cock. I want to feel it throbbing, I want to taste it on my tongue and feel it in my mouth." She said sitting up cradling her breasts and slowly placing her finger to her lips.

"Wait! You want to cheat on me?"

"Argh, No. I am not going to 'cheat' on you." She air quoted cheat with a huff of exasperation. "Cheating is such a dirty word, an ugly word, cheating would mean secrets and lies. I am never going to keep things from you and I'll never lie... and ...I really want you to be part of it. It's not cheating, it's called cuckolding."

"Cuckolding!?"

"Yes, it's like an open marriage, but the wife is the only one that has sex with someone else. Look, I don't want a relationship, I have you and love you, I just need a big fat living cock inside me from time to time."

"But..."

"Listen" She cut me off. "We've already been over this, it's not your fault. You didn't ask for a little weenie, and you can't help it that you cum so quickly."

"What?" She hadn't said anything about me cumming too quickly.

"Oh honey," She sympathetically chuckled and lifted me to her breasts cuddling my head. "You know it's small, and you know you don't last very long. And I know it's not your fault, everyone that I've talked to about your little problem has either agreed or confirmed my suspicions."

"Everyone you've... told? Little problem!" I muttered in incomplete sentences.

"Yes babe, you have no idea how long I've been silently struggling, I just had to talk to someone. So about a month ago I was at lunch with Carry, your sister..."

"My sister!"

"Hush, let me finish. I was at lunch with Carry, and I just wound up spilling my heart out to her. I told her I wasn't sexually satisfied and felt so bad about it. She assured me there was nothing for me to feel bad about at all, and that I deserve to be satisfied. She asked how big you were, I wasn't sure, but showed her a chicken tender on my plate and told her you were about that size. She coughed and blushed, saying that's about how big it was when she caught you jerking off in middle school. She just assumed it grew with age. I assured her it had not."

Angie slid down my torso and sat between my legs, she reached out and gently took my little dick in her cold hand.

"Then, I called Michelle..."

"Jesus, Michelle knows too?" Michelle, was Angie's best friend for years.

"Yes honey, do you know that her husband Mark is over 9 inches?" She smiled and wiggled my dick around.

"Anyway, you know she had lots of sex in high school and college, and she says that small dicks have the same number of nerve endings as big ones. So, while sex is just as pleasurable for the guy with a big dick is as it is with a small one like yours, the pleasure builds faster." She took her other hand tapped her fingers around my helmet. "You see, you have a smaller surface area, so the nerves are all bunched together, while on a big cock with a big fat head, the nerves are spread out more. This means they last longer, they don't cum as quickly. So you see it isn't your fault at all." Angie said trying to make me feel better.

"You know what's funny? She has never seen a guy as small as you. She says she has seen at least 20 guys naked, and the smallest was about 6 inches. So when She asked I guessed you were around 5 inches, she asked me to go online and look at some dicks and email her a picture of one that looked like yours. It took me some time, all those cocks online are so big. It wasn't until a found a cuckold site that I found pics of guys like you."

"She didn't believe it could be that little, so do you remember that first night I blindfolded you and played with your dick?" I nodded yes. "Well, I had Michelle on Face Time watching while I played with you. It was her idea to shave you, she wanted a better look, so I shaved you bald and did it again. That evening I played with your hairless penis while Michelle watched. Then she returned the favor with Mark. He is really big honey." She laughed with disbelief.

"So anyway." She said breaking her lingering thought about Mark's cock. "Between Carry and Michelle, Gwen, Laura, Chrissy and Lana at work, it's become clear, you have a little dick, and I need and deserve more."

I sat there silently thinking it all through, and as much as I wanted to protest there was no denying the truth, I have a small penis and I cum quickly.

"So what now?" I stammered feeling like this was all my fault.

"First, I want you to tell me how your feeling about all this?"

"Sad... no... I feel sorry and embarrassed that I can't give you what you need."

"Please don't be sorry, it's not your fault." She said again. "And it doesn't have to be embarrassing... if you help me." Angie raised her eyebrow mischievously.

"What?"

"If you make me do this against your will, it will be embarrassing for both of us. But if you let me cuckold you, then... it can be fun... maybe you'll like it too." She smiled.

"Can I have some time to think?" I asked sheepishly.

"You have till tomorrow afternoon?" She replied quickly,

"Why then?"

"Because we're going to Michelle and Marks tomorrow." She leaned over and gave my limp little dick a quick suck before going to take a shower.

*****

Part two coming soon:

Please leave feedback and comments.

12