Apples to Apples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding my throbbing cock in my hand I groaned, but of course I would do anything for her at this point. "Yeah, sure Cay, what is it?"

"Well..." She blushed a bit deeper. "See, you just got to see me peeing... Would you pee for me Andy?"

It hardly took me anytime to think about the answer to that one. It would be a bit hard to aim, but I could do it. "Yeah, I mean of course Cay. Just get up and I'll take a piss for you."

"No," she said, much to my personal surprise, and then she spread her legs as far as they would go, her thick, bald lips pulling apart to show of her glistening pink insides. "Piss between my legs."

"I might hit you though Cay."

"I'd like that Andy," she replied and my cock twitched involuntarily.

My jaw almost dropped as her words hit me, but I was also incredibly turned on. "Well.. Okay then Cay. I can do that for you. It's kind of hot." I grasped my prick tightly and aimed it down between her legs at first. It took a minute to get any sort of stream going, even though I really had to pee. But soon the tip of my dick erupted with hot light-yellow piss. It soared through the air and between her thighs, but by the way she jumped slightly I was sure I'd sprayed her a bit. Then she moaned.

My cock twitched again, and this caused the jet of piss to arc up and slash up through her meaty lips, soaking her cunt in my pee. She moaned louder but tried to stifle it with her hand. I slowly dipped back up and landed the heavy stream of piss on her cunt lips, attempting to aim for the slick pink within. Her hips were writhing and I was incredibly turned on too as it began splashing all over us. It was hard to tell if it was from the piss splashing over us, or just the sight of this sexy young girl having her pussy peed on, or simply the fact that I had a sexy naked girl sitting in front of me, but I was about ready to cum right there.

My stream of piss lasted a bit over ten seconds and finally died down. Cadence was panting on the toilet seat, staring from me to my cock hungrily. Sure that she would have no objections, I moved forward as my penis continued dribbling piss, and shoved it into her mouth. She gobbled my dick up and sucked it dry easily before beginning to bob her face up and down its length, twirling her tongue teasingly around the head and wrapping one small fist around the base. She'd done this before.

I'd been so close to cumming as I pissed on her, now there was no hesitation. "Cadence I'm about to blow my load," I grunted. She just nodded and mumbled something, so I began to release my balls deep into her throat right there and then. Rope after rope of sticky sperm shot into her mouth and she gobbled it all up like an experienced slut. Once she'd finished devouring my cum I pulled my now-limp dick from her mouth and thrust it back into my pants as she began grabbing handfuls of toilet paper to wipe herself off. The silence of our clean up was slightly awkward, but looking back on it, the entire situation was. I just hoped things wouldn't be weird around the other girls. Would she tell them?

I waited in the bathroom as she left to rejoin the other girls and get dressed, then after two more minutes I went out and checked to make sure my room was clear before heading inside to change. I immediately stripped down, and then pulled on a dry pair of boxers. Man that felt good against my incredibly sensitive tip. I found a pair of comfortable sweats and a t-shirt and pulled them on quickly. I didn't want to dawdle too long, I was sure the girls were already gossiping. I had no idea what the girls knew and what they'd seen or noticed, but for a good fifteen minutes Cadence and I were both nowhere to be found, then Cadence returns from the bathroom (smelling like piss more than likely), and I return a few minutes later from my bedroom, which I hadn't been in when they'd left it. I just had to act like nothing was wrong.

Casually I headed into the living room and looked around at the assembly of attractive girls wearing my old too-big-for-them clothing. My T.V. was on and they were all sitting there staring at it intently. As I rounded the corner I turned to look at what they were watching, only to find the porn that Robin and I had been watching the other day on the big screen. Currently there were three girls licking on this on guy's pole while he ate another's pussy. Robin and I both liked group sex movies and this was one of our favorites.

Clearing my throat brought all of their attentions over to me and a blush lit up all of their cheeks, even Cadence's who'd just finished gargling my cum. I smiled at them, "Guess you found what I was planning to watch tonight, huh?" They all giggled nervously.

Julie turned it off immediately and the remnants of their giggles were the only things to break the silence. Clapping my hands together I said, "Okay... So want to play a game or something? I'll get some drinks. Pick something out of the closet Julie, you know where the games are."

I headed into the kitchen and brought back five bottles of Blue Moon, cups, and a handle of Vodka. When I got back into the living room the girls were all crowded around the table and pulling out cards to play Apples to Apples. With a smile I gave each of them a cup, then went back into the kitchen to get some mixers for the Vodka. When I returned I poured them each a drink and placed the Blue Moons on the coffee table.

As I sat down Alice was dealing the cards out and I took a sip of the vodka, smacking my lips and clearing my throat. "Damn that's strong. I'll understand if you girls can't handle that." Almost as if it were a challenge, they each took of their cup and took a long sip. Only Julie coughed a bit. "Wow, proved me wrong," I smiled and picked up my cards.

Thirty minutes later I'd lost two rounds in a row and refilled everybody's cup once. Everyone was feeling a bit tipsy it seemed, giggling more often and smirking a lot. The girls had complained about being a bit hot as well, so their clothing had begun being rolled up and pulled down a bit. I had to admit I was getting a bit horny again, from both the drinks and the girls.

"Alright," I grinned at them all, "New game. You lose a hand and you strip an article of clothing. We determine loser by the card that is least likely to win, according to the judge. Everyone okay with that?"

"Yeah sure," Prudence called, "You'll be in your birthday suit before anyone else at this rate." She giggled and took another sip from her cup.

Each of the girls nodded their agreement to the terms and we dealt a new hand. The first hand I lost, so my shirt came off to numerous catcalls.

"Looking good big brother!" Julie smiled as I tossed my shirt onto the couch.

I showed off by flexing a bit and then we played the next card. Prudence lost this time and one of my old socks came off her foot. Cadence urged her to take off the other sock as well since she was copping out and she obliged. She did have cute toes though.

The next card I lost again and sighed, my socks came off this time. The next loser was Julie and my heart jumped as my sister shed a pair of my old basketball shorts. Now she was in an old sweatshirt, my boxers, and her socks. She had such nice smooth and tanned legs, I couldn't stop looking at them until she sat down.

Next up Alice lost for her first time and brazenly stood up to pull my old t-shirt up her lithe frame and allow a perky pair of milk chocolate C cups to bounce out. She grinned around at all of us, catching my eye and winking as I finished admiring her long black nipples which were pointing at me. I had a hard-on immediately. I could only hope I didn't lose any time soon because my pants were the next to go.

Amazingly Alice lost again the next card and we all watched as she shed her sweats next. As she went to sit back down I could have sworn I saw a glisten of pink through the opening in the boxer flap, but maybe it was just wishful thinking.

Another card was pulled and this time I was the judge. As I sat trying my best not to gawk at Alice's smooth, perky round tits and long dark nipples that seemed to be fully erect, I was completely trying to make sure Alice lost and that she would hopefully strip the boxers next. In the end I fucked up and declared Julie the loser, so my sister peeled off one sock and then the other.

If Julie lost again she'd either have to reveal her perky little tits or the moist slit she was hiding behind a thin layer of fabric. I felt wrong for thinking of my sister in such a way, but all my mind was wondering was whether she'd really show her most private parts to me, or would she chicken out? Then I wondered if in two more losses would I whip my dick out for my sister and her cute friends to stare at? I'm sure they'd seen a cock before, but what if they hadn't? More than likely it had been only pictures or movies. Well, judging by the way Cadence had slobbered on my dick and asked me to piss on her, they could all be sluts for all I knew.

As I thought about all of this my dick began growing within my boxers and I found that I was becoming very aroused at the idea of exposing myself to my sister and her friends. I wanted to show off my meat to them, and I surely wanted to see everything they had to offer. Just as I finished that thought I looked at my sister, who held her cards in her left hand, and could have sworn I saw her right middle finger dip deliberately into the fold of my boxers for a minute. Perhaps she was just scratching her crotch.

The next card came out and Cadence finally lost, taking off the shorts she wore. The next loss was Alice, but sadly she only took her socks off. She was down to one article of clothing now, the next loss would have that pussy bared to us all. I found myself holding my breath through most of the next round; Cadence lost again and off came her socks as well.

Now we had nobody with socks on. Alice was sitting across from me barely attempting to cover herself as she examined her cards, wearing only a pair of boxers. Cadence was down to her t-shirt and boxers. Julie was tied with her, wearing the same articles of clothing. Prudence was ahead of everyone though, having only lost her socks. I had on my sweats and boxers. It was getting to the point that each round should be filled with anxiety, however since everyone had finished two cups of vodka and most of their beer, they were all feeling pretty loose and risky.

This became very apparent when Prudence lost next, and though she was the biggest prude normally she skipped her sweatpants and pulled off the t-shirt she was wearing. Cadence let out a bit of a gasp and then began giggling, as did the other girls, all just as shocked at this outcome. Apparently Alice taking her shirt off first was the norm. I laughed at that.

The next loss was myself, and as I stood up to pull down my sweats I was no longer able to hide the eight inch erection tenting my boxers. I grinned sheepishly as I stripped and did my best to keep my buddy from poking out and ruining the surprise. Taking a look at each of the girls' faces they all seemed pretty impressed, and almost lusty. Cadence wasn't shocked in the least, obviously, but seemed just as cock-hungry as the others. Then I noticed Julie, was she giving me the same look?

I sat back down, still making furtive glances around the table, studying the girls and their demeanors. I was pretty surprised by what I was starting to see. Prudence and Cadence were sitting to my left and Cadence was tickling the undersides of her sister's heavy tits playfully while Prudence made no attempt to cover herself. Though I couldn't see Alice's hand, she appeared to be rutting at her boxers rather slowly. Julie was to my right sitting on her knees reading her cards but I could see her thighs clenching together discreetly. I was about ready to just pull my dick out and begin stroking it for the girls, even my sweet little sister.

Another card was pulled and though it was at the point that no matter who lost some sort of genitalia would be shown to everybody present, no one seemed to tense up as they had previously. Prudence was the judge, and as she began deciding who was the closet out of the four of us I became excited because I'd obviously won this hand. Now I was just hoping that Cadence didn't lose. She had a sexy twat but I'd already seen it earlier in the evening.

The loser ended up being Julie. She grimaced with a sigh, but a smile cracked through as she stood up slowly. My mind was racing. I was about to see either my sister's tight little pussy or her perky tits completely bared to me. I couldn't decide which I wanted to see more, it was all so enticing, and so wrong. What I really wanted to see was her tight little asshole, but that would be hard to spot unless I asked her to bend over. I nearly reached up to slap myself; what was I thinking? This is my sister. But God I wanted to see her naked. Fuck that, I wanted to fuck her. Bad.

"Not even going to pretend to look away Andy?" Julie asked, her voice slightly slurred as she slid her thumbs into the waistband of the boxers she wore. My heart jumped, I hadn't even realized I was staring at her, my cock completely firm in my shorts.

"S-Sorry," I mumbled, turning red in the face.

"I'm kidding, big brother," she purred sexily. "I want you to see. I'm showing myself to you, not to my friends." The smile on her lips was slightly inebriated but mostly sexy.

"Yeah, nothing we haven't seen plenty of," Cadence piped up. When I looked at her she had one of her sister's tits in both her hands and was kneading it, a line of saliva dripping from her chin to Prudence's fat rosy nipple.

My entire perspective of these girls, and what this night was had changed now. Had they seduced me? I looked to Alice and she had one tit in her left hand and her right arm was moving furiously, though I couldn't see what she was doing; I could make a guess, however.

I turned back to my sister in time to see her hands begin to move down, more of her toned belly and hips were revealed and then a line of soft blonde pubic hair appeared. She pushed her shorts down further until I could see her entire landing strip. I swallowed hard. My sister wanted me to see her tight, pink pussy. I couldn't wrap my head around it. How long had she felt this way? How long had they been plotting this? Or was it spur of the moment?

Julie moved the boxers down a bit more and they fell. Her soft blonde hair ended just above her slit, which was pressed tightly together due to her stance. As she kicked the boxers to the side nonchalantly I could see how her inner lips jutted from her pussy just slightly, almost as if they were reaching out to welcome in my cock. I couldn't look away, I wanted to spread her legs and devour that tight little tat; my sister's tight little pinky pussy.

"Oh God Jewels," I groaned, grasping my thick rod through my boxers, "what are you doing to me? I'm your brother... But I want to fuck the shit out of you right now. God, do I want to fuck you, sis."

Julie began walking towards me then, pulling her sweatshirt over her head as she did, baring her pale, perky little breasts with their firm, dark pink nipples to me. I couldn't think; couldn't process what was happening to me. While still staring at my sister's trim, lithe, and nude body as she strutted towards me, I hardly noticed Alice getting up out of the corner of my eye.

"I want to fuck you too Andy. I've wanted to fuck you for a while now, I just couldn't figure out how, and I couldn't get you away from Robin. I like her and all, but she hogs you. We'll have to talk to her about sharing, hmmm?" I locked eyes with Julie as she walked and talked, staring into those green eyes melted my soul. They were aggressive, but loving and tender.

"I'm very flattered Jewels," I mumbled, trying hard to find my voice, "but what about your friends? Alice, Cadence, and Prudence? Are you guys in on it or just along for the ride now?" I glanced at the twins, hardly realizing Alice was missing, and saw that they were making out. Cadence had removed her shirt and now two identical pairs of fat tithes were pressing into one another as their owners exchanged saliva fervently.

Suddenly I felt two hard points poking into my back and then the soft warmth of two ample tits flattening against me as well. "We want to fuck you too Andrew," that rich, familiar voice purred into my ear and sent shivers running down my back. Soft, full lips began kissing gently at the back of my neck as those soft tithes began trailing down my back.

Julie was in front of me now, her cunt only about a foot in front of my face. Without saying anything she began squatting down in front of me. I watched her pussy the entire way, watching the wrinkly petals parting and allowing her pink, swollen clit to poke out. I wanted to ravage her. Then she was in my lap, her bald pussy lips rubbing against my boxers, drooling all over them. Then I felt hands reaching around my body and saw Alice's brown skin as her hands reached swiftly into my flap to grasp the rock-hard rod hidden inside. She squeezed it firmly and jerked it a bit as she yanked it out eagerly.

Julie moaned as my swollen prick popped out into the cool air. My head was bulbous and purple already, looking quite impressive, perhaps even bigger than normal. I groaned, exhaling a hot burst of breath on my sister's tits. The positioning was a bit awkward, but since I was able to lean a bit into Alice while supporting myself with my abs the rest of the way, I had my hands free and they were soon reaching up to envelope Julie's soft globes. My rough hands began massaging them firmly, with my thumbs tracing soft circles around her firm nips. My sister cooed at my touch, and as I looked up into her eyes I felt her shift and then a hot, moist sensation slid its way down my cock. Julie had just taken me inside of her with one smooth motion. I couldn't stop myself from gasping and jerking up into her slightly.

I could feel her tight walls stretching against my girth, and knew that she had a naturally tight pussy, but the manner in which she'd devoured my cock with her bald slit that she was no virgin. A day ago I'd have been furious at this news, however at that moment all I wanted to feel was her sliding that slick tunnel up and down on top of me.

Alice was still behind me rubbing her black mounds into my back and stroking my chest with her hands. The soft nibble of her lips and teeth on my throat and shoulders were still present as well. The sensation of two girls fondling me, and the knowledge that my dick was buried about eight inches deep in my sister's tight cunt was almost too much to bare; but I couldn't cum so quick. I held myself back with the skill one develops from fucking often.

"Jesus-Fucking-Christ Jewels, your pussy is beyond perfect! I can't believe I'm fucking my sister! I've got my meat pole stuffed inside of my little sister! Fuck!" I groaned heavily and thrusted up, beginning to gather my wits and fuck my flesh and blood in earnest.

She was bouncing in rhythm with me, "Yes Andy! Oh yes! Shit... Oh fuck! Fuck me Andy! Fuck your little sister's pussy big brother! Fuck this little pussy!" She began gyrating her hips rather than bouncing on me, which actually felt ten times better.

I'd almost forgotten the twins, but the moans coming from our left brought my attention to them. Cadence was sprawled on her back with her legs spread wide, they were both completely naked now. Prudence was on her hands and knees with her plump ass sticking up at us and her fat, hairy cunt was dripping with juices as she ate her sister fervently. I was surprised at how hairy Prue let herself get compared to the other girls. I'd seen everyone's pussy lips now and hers was the only one with hair; even the tight brown pucker above her slick cunt had some bright red fur around it.