Apples to Apples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers

I licked my lips as I watched them, wanting to lean over and shove my face into Prue's furry crack. However, I refused to stop fucking my sister. Her blonde hair was flying everywhere as she rode me like a pro and I continued thrusting my rigid shaft into her tight little cunt. I locked eyes with Julie as we bucked and grunted into each other, both beginning to sweat in our love making. Suddenly we both leaned in and locked our lips together, I parted mine slightly and took her lower lip between my lips to suckle it playfully. We continued to exchange saliva for a while as our bodies rolled against one another, her perky little tits were pressed against my chest and I could feel her erect nipples against my skin.

I'm not sure how much time passed as we kissed and rutted like animals, but when I broke the kiss I couldn't feel Alice's tits pressed into my back any longer. I looked over my shoulder to see Alice's naked brown body standing behind us rubbing and pinching her fat pink clit as she watched me and my sister fuck one another on the floor. I couldn't resist reaching out behind her and taking a fistful of plump black ass which I pulled into my body, guiding her pussy to my lips.

I parted my lips again but this time I wrapped them around her fat lit rather than Julie's lip. I began suckling fervently, flicking my tongue across the tip of her nub and nibbling it playfully with my teeth as well. Alice moaned aloud in pleasure as I fondled that sensitive bud of flesh, and she reached up to grope her own brown tit firmly. I pulled Alice toward me more forcefully and she stepped over me to straddle my face where she stood, in between my sister and I. As I began to lap at her cunt rather hungrily I decided it might be more comfortable if I laid back; so I did.

I laid down on the floor of my apartment and Julie adjusted herself to ride me more effectively in this position, leaning back onto her palms with her pussy jutted out and on my cock. Meanwhile, Alice followed my face down to the ground and began squatting over me, her pussy dripping its nectar onto my face. I grasped both of her ass cheeks in order to pull her into my mouth where my tongue began lashing her hot, leaking slit. I ran my slimy appendage up and down the length of her slit before eventually jabbing it into her awaiting hole. That slight penetration was all it took to spur her into full-on fucking my face.

I was in heaven. Moans and purrs of lust filled the air. My mouth was munching happily at a sweet, delicious black cunt while my sister rode my dick like the horny little slut she was. She bucked up and down with her hips, engulfing my dick and then almost releasing it before slapping her ass back down on my balls. Meanwhile Alice was grinding her bald pussy as hard as she could on my face so my tongue could reach as deep as possible into her sweet, pink canal.

I wanted to cum so badly, but Iw as a considerate lover and it wasn't until I felt her pussy start to clench and her thighs shaking that I let my balls erupt. "I'm cumming Andy!" I heard her cry out, though I couldn't warn her that I was doing the same due to Alice's tat being glued to my jaw. I tried to cry out, but my voice just reverberated against Alice's soft, dark flesh.

Then Alice moaned loudly as well, "Shit, I'm cumin' too Andrew! Mmm, shit shit shit! Eat that pussy babe! Keep eaten' that pussy baby! Your sister is ridin' your thick white dick and cumin' all over it so I know you're about to fill her up if you haven't already! Fuck! It feels so good! Lick it all up baby!" Alice's hips were gyrating wildly and her thighs were clenching against my head as I plowed my seed deep into my sister's hot, juicy pink pussy.

We all rode our orgasms out slowly, enjoying the sensitivity and sensualness after we'd cum. Soon Alice rolled off of my face and onto her ass, laying back and panting. As if summoned, the twins crawled over on all fours, Cadence began lapping at my face and kissing my lips to get all of her black friend's sweet nectar off of me, and Prudence stuck her face down in Alice's crotch and began cleaning her like an obedient cat.

It took Julie a while longer to roll her hips off of me, and my dick was flaccid and oozing at the tip when she finally did. She then wearily began to crawl up my body, her petite frame sliding into my arms easily. Cadence broke our kisses and slid down to my crotch to take my dick into her mouth and clean it. My sister and her friends were so thoughtful. I'd have to have them over to clean up more often.

Julie looked into my eyes after a while, a hint of embarrassment residing there, but a whole lot of love as well. "Did you enjoy my pussy Andy?" She asked, pecking me lightly on the lips.

"Oh yeah Jewels," I groaned, "I think I filled you with about every ounce of sperm I had left in me." I noticed her eyes light up and she nuzzled into me closer. "You like that?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," She purred into my neck. "I was hoping you'd get me pregnant big brother!"

My heart began to pound, and I couldn't say if it was from excitement or fear. But we will save that story for another time.

Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers