April and the Old Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like something that Tarzan's Jane would have worn, and I was speechless. Zelda walked over to me, and whispered in my ear, "Frank, I can't wear any of these shoes or dresses anymore, so I'm going to give all of these to you for April, and as long as you share the photos you take with me, that will be payment enough." When I took out my phone and showed Zelda the photo of April's 'Kitty', and she whispered, "Excellent down payment."

I whispered back, "I have more, and after today, because of your help, there will be over a thousand." Then I said, loud enough for April to hear, "Zelda, could you help April with her hair and makeup? I had Lori do her yesterday, but your outfits are retro, and I think her hair and makeup should fit the era of the clothing."

Zelda said, "Fred, I would be happy to do that for you and April," and then whispered, "After I sample her sexy little body. I hope you don't mind dear, it's been a long time and she looks yummy." I just smiled and nodded.

Zelda smiled, and they disappeared down the hallway. About twenty minutes later, I got curious and quietly walked down the hallway. When I reached the end, I noticed the door was ajar about six inches, and when I peered into the room I saw April an Zelda, both naked on the bed and moaning, involved in a very energetic sixty-nine Sapphic coupling.

Because Zelda was on top, I was able to see that the years had indeed been very kind to my neighbor. She did not appear to have an ounce of fat on her. Her ass and legs were firm and still muscular, there were no 'love handles' on her midsection, and what from I could see of her boobs, they still appeared to be substantial. I made a mental note to visit Zelda more often and ask her if she wanted to 'free my willy'.

My curiosity satisfied, I left the ladies to their fun and returned to the living room. An hour later, April and Zelda returned. April was wearing the blue dress and heels and Zelda had coiffed her beautiful red hair in a beehive that looked like it was straight out of the 1950's. Her makeup was also right out of that era. The colors were a bit more muted and less 'in your face' that the way Lori had done her the day before, but obviously theatrical quality.

Zelda had also repainted April's nails cherry red and had done her lips to match. I told Zelda that I thought the colors suited the young woman better, and Zelda said, "That blood red made her look too much like a slut without her even acting that way." I told her I agreed and filed that away in my memory.

Next, Zelda removed a few bobby pins, and April's hair fell into a flipped bob, just like Elizabeth Montgomery wore on 'Bewitched'. I was shocked, and replied, "Holly switcheroo, Batman!"

April stared at me with a confused look on her face, and Zelda broke out into uncontrollable laughter. As Zelda calmed down, I explained the origin of my remark to April. When she didn't understand, I said, "I'll have to get the old VHS machine out I guess."

Zelda then said, "You don't need to Fred, you can find it on YouTube." Then she said to April, "Just look up Adam West/Batman."

Zelda then pinned April's hair back up into the beehive and went back into the bedroom to retrieve the leopard 'dress' and alligator shoes. When she returned, Zelda said, "Fred, would you like some help carrying these things back to your house?" I accepted her invitation to assist us, and as Zelda and I were following April across the lawn between our houses, Zelda whispered to me, "That's a fine ass your young lady has." When I smiled and nodded knowingly, she whispered, "Did you enjoy watching us? I left the door open on purpose"

I whispered back, "I did like what I saw, especially what I saw of you Zelda. Would you be interested in spending some time with me?"

She grinned and whispered, "Yes I would, I didn't want to push my luck until you were ready. Mary and I talked about it before she died and told me to 'go for it' when you were ready."

When we got in the house, I asked Zelda, "Would you like to stay and help me with the shoot?" She agreed and we all went to the basement. When I showed Zelda the dressing room, I noticed she had brought her makeup case when she hung up the leopard dress and put down the alligator shoes. I realized then she had wanted to be a part of this from the very beginning.

I got busy turning on the lights, got my camera, and inserted a fresh memory card into the slot, and formatted it. I attached the trigger, checked the setting, and took a test shot. I decided my settings were close, so I decided to wait until my 'Model' was ready.

When Zelda saw the white lingerie hanging on the rack, she had April take off the blue dress and shoes. Then she put the white hosiery and corset on the young redhead. She left the bra and thong off and put the blue dress and shoes back on over the lingerie.

The two ladies came out of the dressing room, and Zelda instructed April to stand directly in the middle of the grey rug. Zelda looked at me and said, "That's where you wanted her, right?"

I answered by firing off a test shot. I looked at it and saw that it was a little overexposed, so I stopped down the aperture 1/3 stop and took another.

When I showed Zelda the two images on the camera's display, she said, "I like the second one better, the first one looks 'washed out'. Isn't technology grand? When I used to model, they made us wait for hours after the shoot while they developed the film."

Satisfied that I knew what I was doing, Zelda started giving April directions on how to pose. I learned quickly that when Zelda said "OK", I was supposed to take the shot. After about two dozen images, Zelda said, "That's enough of that one, Time to change, April."

They went into the dressing room, and when they returned, April's hair was in the 'flipped bob' I had seen earlier, and wearing the white lingerie, complete with the bra and the thong, worn over the garters, and the white hosiery with the white heels. Instinctively, April took her place, and after I verified my exposure was still correct, she posed as Zelda told her, and after a dozen shots, Zelda had April remove her bra. I took a dozen more shots as my neighbor had the young redhead pose more seductively.

Next, Zelda had April take off the thong, and had her pose even more explicitly. At first, she had the young woman pose in ways that did not completely show her vulva, but by the time we were finished, I had taken shots on her bent over, exposing her vulva and pucker, and squatting with her wet vulva spread open with her inner lips exposed and spread open as well.

Next, we did the same thing with the black lingerie and black heels, starting out 'fully dressed', and finishing up wearing only the corset, hose, and black heels. After we had repeated the same routine with the red lingerie, and cherry red heels, Zelda decided to change things up.

When they stepped out of the dressing room, Zelda had redone April's hair into a loose, flowing, less styled look. She was wearing the leopard skin dress, and the alligator heels without any hose or underwear. She looked wild and sexy, like she had just stepped out of the jungle.

April stepped in front of my camera, and after I took a test shot. Then Zelda said, "Go for it girl!" and the young redhead came alive. Zelda stopped giving me clues, so I started taking the shots I thought were sexy and erotic.

Her poses were less glamorous and sultry but more animalistic and sexual. After a dozen or so shots, she kicked off her shoes, and posed even more outrageously. She shifted the dress around, exposing her boobs, ass and vulva. Eventually she ended up on the rug, writhing and moaning like she was having an orgasm without even touching herself.

Finally, Zelda said, "That was perfect, sweetheart, and April turned it off like a switch, and sat on the rug, giggling uncontrollably.

Zelda took April into the dressing room to change. I took the memory card out of my camera, put it in my pocket, turned off the strobes, and put my camera away. Just then, Zelda came out of the dressing room and walked over to me.

She smiled at me and said, "That girl is a natural. She has a real future in the 'business'. She told me how you two found each other, and you truly are her savior. If you put together a portfolio, both printed and digital, I will use my contacts to see that she gets a 'real' agent and I guarantee she will be making 'real money' by this Summer." Then she said, "Fred, April told me she is still a virgin. Is that true, have you really not had sex with her?"

I looked into Zelda's grey-green eyes and said, "As far as her being a virgin, I do not know that for sure, but I have not had sex with her myself. The only thing I have done is lick the juices from her finger after she had stuck it inside of her. Zelda, I'm old enough to be her grandfather, and I met her mother years ago when Sherry was thirteen and I rented a room from April's grandparents when I was working on a project in Pekin as an electrician."

Zelda kissed me full on the lips and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I returned the kiss, and when we broke our embrace, she said, "Fred, you really are a Boy Scout, and I love you more than you can know. Mary was my best friend, and you two were so lucky to have found each other. I hope you will let me share your bed sometime."

I told Zelda I would some day soon. Then I thanked her for making me a better photographer because she had a better 'eye' for the best way to pose a model. She smiled when I told her I was going to 'hire' her for all my shoots from then on.

I kissed Zelda again, and said, "Thank you for offering to help April. I'll get those images to you by the end of next week. Perhaps then we could spend the weekend 'together'."

She smiled and said, "I can hardly wait. We both need to 'scratch our itches'," and winked and left the basement to go home.

After Zelda left, April came out of the dressing room wearing a robe, asked me, "I only heard part of what Zelda and you were saying. What were you talking about Daddy?"

I said, "Zelda and I have decided to enter into a business partnership. The shoot today went so well and I'm sure nearly all my photos turned out perfect because Zelda knew exactly how to direct you. Back in her heyday, she was a professional model, and worked with the best photographers. We made a deal to work together from now on."

Then I asked her, "April, are you hungry?" When she nodded, I said, "OK, let's fix dinner. We went to the kitchen, and I got some pork chops out of the freezer. I turned on the broiler and filled one side of the double sink with warm water. I dropped the chops in the water to thaw, got out a bag of red potatoes and started peeling them. I put the peeled potatoes in the water that had cooled as the chops thawed. I took the partially thawed chops out of the water, opened the broiler, and arranged them on the rack. I seasoned them with garlic powder and pepper and closed the broiler door.

I put a frying pan on the front burner, put a large serving spoon of Crisco in the pan and turned on the burner. I put a pot of water on the small rear burner salted the water and turned it on. As I waited for it to boil, I sliced the potatoes and put them into the frying pan of hot Crisco. I seasoned the potatoes with salt and pepper. When the water in the pot was boiling, I dumped a small bag of frozen peas in the water.

I watched the potatoes and turned them with a spatula to keep them from burning. I turned the pork chops when they were done on one side. Forty years of helping my wife had taught me how to save time by multitasking; the ultimate goal being that the entire meal would finish cooking at the same time. I was never able to accomplish this, but I had gotten close several times.

As we were eating, April said, "Daddy, can I look at the picture you took of my 'Kitty' yesterday?"

I smiled and said, "Actually, I've got a better one from the shoot we did yesterday on my phone." I took it out, turned it on, and slid it across the counter to her.

When she saw the image on the screen, her eyes got huge. She blurted out, "Wow, my 'Kitty' really does look beautiful. When did you take this?"

I smiled and said, "I took that right after you squirted downstairs on the bed."

"I Squirted, Holly Fuck, I didn't know I was a squirter," she exclaimed. "Did I get your camera wet?"

"No," I said, "you gave me plenty of warning, so I backed up enough so the spray to missed me. I took this one as the cum was oozing out of you onto the towel."

She smiled and said, "I think it's really cool that you will be talking into my 'Kitty' every time you use your phone." Her remark made my 'little soldier' twitch.

After dinner, we cleaned up together, and I told April to wait in the family room while I went to my bedroom and retrieved my old Panasonic VHS machine and two tapes I thought April would enjoy. I set the player on the top of the cabinet where the cable box and Blu-Ray player resided. I connected it to the 42" plasma screen hanging from the wall above the cabinet where I had just placed the antique video player. I turned everything on and walked over to the couch opposite the television.

The two tapes I had brought with me were classic American porn films titled 'Behind the Green Door'(1972) and 'Insatiable'(1979). They both starred the very sexy Marilyn Chambers that I had compared April's orgasmic skills to. I showed her the photos on the boxes and told my young friend, "These films star the woman I told you about last night. I know the quality is not that great, but this is old technology, so make believe it's 1980 and this is state of the art."

She giggled as I inserted 'Behind the Green door; into the machine, dimmed the lights in the room, and pressed the start button on the machine. The movie started, and I sat back and watched April's reaction to the sex scenes in the movie I had probably watched a hundred times. The plot was mediocre, but the sex scenes were good because Ms. Chambers was one of the few actresses who could really make you believe she was enjoying the fucking she was receiving.

After the movie ended, she was really excited and said, "Like you said, the quality of the video was terrible, the plot was stupid, and most of the acting was lame, but Marilyn Chambers is one incredible actress. The guys who were fucking her were lame, but she was totally into it, and either faked those incredible orgasms, or she was able to make herself cum like nobody I've ever seen before. She almost made me cum just watching her."

I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'm happy you share my appreciation of Marilyn's acting abilities." I heard the machine finish rewinding, and eject the tape, so I said, "Do you want to watch the other movie? It has less of a plot and a lot more sex."

She grinned and said, "No plot, more sex, bring it on!"

I walked across the room, switched the tapes, pushed the start button, and dimmed the lights before I sat back down next to her.

This film was more about the sex and less about the plot. The male actors were better, and the sex was even better than the first movie we watched. As before, April was so involved with the sex that Ms. Chambers was 'having', she believed that the actress was enjoying herself.

At the climax of the film, April grabbed my erection through my jeans. Even though I had seen this one many times, I was enjoying it as much as April was.

When the movie ended, April's right hand was still squeezing my denim covered boner. With her left, she grabbed my left hand and placed it on her crotch that felt wet. I kissed her, and she crawled into my arms. We held each other for a while, and then I said, "Do you see now why I thought you orgasmed just like her?"

As she ground her crotch against my hard manhood she said, "Yes, I do Daddy, but I bet you are a lot better at fucking that those 'posers' in both of those movies. You are right though, the second movie was a lot better than the first."

As she squirmed against my bulge, I realized that I was getting close to losing control, so I lifted her off me and said, "April, you are a very desirable young woman, but I am an old man. If you keep doing that, I will lose control and do something I may regret later. It's getting late, and we both need to go to bed now, separately." I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Goodnight birthday girl, I'll see you in the morning."

April pouted, got up and said, "Good night Daddy." I watched as she walked slowly up the stairs, swinging her hips seductively, and disappeared down the upstairs hall. I got up and disconnected the 'ancient' video machine, picked it up along with the cables and tapes, and went upstairs to return them to where they were stored.

I undressed and climbed into bed, this time wearing only my boxers. I lay awake trying to process all of what had transpired since I met April. The night after I met this sweet, beautiful creature, I had an incredibly erotic wet dream. The next day, I shot the most explicit erotic photos I had ever taken, and that night I had another erotic wet dream, but this one included her mother. Today I took some beautiful erotic photos, and I wondered what kind of dream I was going to have tonight.

Eventually, I thought I had fallen into a dreamless sleep, but later I felt the bed move. I wasn't sure this time if I was awake or dreaming, so I reached over and turned on the bedside lamp. When I turned back over, I saw April in the bed next to me. I touched her face, and asked, "Am I dreaming, or are you really in my bed, April?"

She smiled and said, "This is real, and you are awake, Daddy. It is after Midnight and now it is my birthday." She pulled back the covers to reveal that she was nude, and said, "It's time for you to give me my birthday present. I want you to take my virginity the same way that my Grampa did for my Mommy."

I looked at her very confused and embarrassed, so April explained to me how it was the tradition in her family, dating back at least ten generations, that it was the responsibility of all fathers to relieve their daughters of their virginity, on their birthday at midnight, sometime between her eighteenth and twenty-first year.

She told me that it had happened for her mother on her eighteenth birthday when she had joined her mother and father in their marriage bed. April said that Sherry was embarrassed because April's father didn't bother to stick around long enough to 'do his duty', and Sherry had been trying to find a replacement to 'do the deed' and was despondent the night their argument caused April to leave home.

April finished her story, "When I talked to Mommy yesterday, she asked me if you were as handsome as she remembered, and I told her you were. She told me that since she had a crush on you when she was small, that If I could talk you into being my 'surrogate father', you would be able to 'take care of me' and 'make me a woman'."

When I finally realized that she was serious, I asked, "So you are asking me to pretend to be your father, make love to you, and take your virginity tonight?"

"You catch on fast, Daddy. That is exactly what I want you to do." April said, and continued, "Mommy really wanted to be here for the 'ceremony', but she will be here tomorrow, and then you get to fuck her too, like she always wanted."

Still shocked, I asked, "So how does this work, do we have to say any special chants or something? Do I need to wear a condom, so I don't get you pregnant?"

April giggled, and said, "No Daddy, we just fuck, and you shoot your seed into my pussy. If I get pregnant, it's God's will, and is supposed to happen."

My mind was having trouble understanding what was happening, but my 'little soldier' was standing at attention, and completely understood what was expected of him. She pulled the covers down and grabbed my boxers, pulling them completely off me before I realized what had happened. She lay on the bed, spread her legs and said, "Daddy, I love you, and I need you to make me a woman. Fuck me Daddy and Pop my Cherry."