April and the Old Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard her say the exact same words she had spoken in my dream, my body reacted like it was on autopilot. I climbed atop her and put the head of my 'little soldier' in between the lips of her 'Kitty' and pushed in a couple of inches until I felt her clamp down on me. I hesitated until I felt her relax, and thrust the rest of the way inside the second vagina I had ever been in. It was incredibly tight and reminded me of my wedding night.

When I hit bottom, April screamed, "Thank you Daddy, I'm a woman now!" She wrapped her legs around me and she started to shake as I felt her vaginal muscles spasming on my manhood. I held her tenderly until she calmed down.

She opened her eyes, and said, "OK Daddy, let's fuck now," and started to move under me. I started to move with her, stroking in and out, and soon we were slamming into each other like a train wreck. The rest of that night was a blur, and I really don't remember how many times we came. All I know is that I woke up Sunday, April 1st at about noon on my back with April asleep on top of me, and my half-hard cock still inside of her no longer virginal vagina.

At first, I thought I was still dreaming, but when I felt April's vagina clamp down on me, my cock had a mind of its own, and my erection returned. Just then those hypnotic green eyes opened, and those seductive lips kissed mine. She sat up, and started riding me like she was Annie Oakley, and kept going until we exploded together.

When she rolled off me, she said, "Wow, that was fun Daddy, but I'm hungry now."

I smiled and said, "I'm hungry too, but why don't we take a shower first." I climbed out of bed, and April followed me just like she did out of the tavern, and soon we were washing and rinsing each other in the shower of the en-suite.

We both decided that clothes would not be necessary that day and went to the kitchen nude where I made coffee and poured us two bowls of cold cereal. I figured that cooking without clothes was not advisable, and after we finished eating, I lifted April onto the snack bar, and dined on her 'Kitty' till she squealed and drenched my face with another 'gusher'. She climbed down and took my cock as deep into her mouth as she could and sucked until I filled her stomach with my seed.

We spent the rest of the day fucking on every surface of the house, only eating food when we got hungry. We 'christened' the couches in the living room and family room, the beds in both of my children's bedroom, the bathtub in the other bathroom, and even the grey rug in my basement 'studio', where we did it doggie-style. We drank each other juices, and finally wore each other out around 10PM.

We woke up Monday morning, and had one more tryst before showering together and getting dressed for the first time since I had gone to bed on Saturday night. As we were eating breakfast, April said, "Thank you Daddy, for the best birthday I have ever had."

I said, "Your welcome Baby, will you be sharing my bed from now on?"

She smiled and said, "I don't know Daddy, that's up to Mommy. She has been in love with you since she was a little girl, and I think she wants a turn with you."

Authors note:

This story will not have another chapter because the rules of the contest do not allow it. If any of you want to add your thoughts in the comments, please do.

Thank you for reading,

jsmangis