All Comments on 'April Freaking Fools'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly enjoyed it because of the witty writing.

5*

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 2 years ago

Of all of the body swapping stories I have read, this is the best so far! Good luck with the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was an awesome read. Even after watching all those cheesy body swapping stories, your descriptive writing style managed to far outshine what all those movies attempted to convey but failed in comparison. Switching between all the emotions until you landed on certain sex acts and comments that made this story the treasure that it is. I find it a real pity that this isn’t possible because everyone could learn so much about their partner that is would be worth it for the sexual insight that would be gained. Of course that is only viewing things from the aspect of this story without getting into all the other information that could be garnered along the way. Thanks for the opportunity to really dive deeply into a story that struck an emotional nerve with me. It was unexpected but incredibly appreciated.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! I love a good body/gender swap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's unusual to have a gender-switch story from the female-to-male perspective, and I must admit that for me it is not as exciting as the opposite. But very nicely written and a satisfying little tale, even if a few details seemed a little off. (For example, if they didn't have food and didn't want to go out, why couldn't they just order a pizza?)

MyerMyerabout 2 years ago

Easily my favorite of the submissions, equal parts hot and funny, perfect for a lewd April fools story.

MyerMyerabout 2 years ago

even though this is just supposed to be a one shot for the contest, would love to see more of these two, I love their dynamic and now they know what it is like to be on the other side so well. (Sorry for the double comment post btw.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, well written, great swapping fantasy. I wet and can't wait for my boyfriend to get here soon enough.

Dr_BobDr_Bobabout 2 years ago

Great story should have won 1st place

Felix SqualitasFelix Squalitasabout 2 years ago

I can't believe I've never seen this situation in erotic writing before. Everybody must wonder what things actually feel like for the opposite sex. I guess more honest talking about it might help. This was also fun because in the course of my life I've had several female housemates who were not lovers but would have been, if I had anything to say about it. This was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, one of my favorite fantasies and very well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If this only won 2nd prize, I'm going to have to read the first prize one! I loved this--- 6 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Must have been crazy keeping the pronouns straight. Good job.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I would have liked to see more of where this new relationship is headed. The roommate thing is over and done with forever. They crossed over a line that can never be undone. But she was pissed off over the coffee mistake at the beginning of the story. Can she soften herself for the sake of their relationship? Or will she become increasingly more irritated over his mistakes and let the relationship implode? Overall it was a really good story though. It probably would have worked better if your fem fatale had been bisexual at the very beginning and have Danny be revealed as bicurious in the very least or hidden bisexual or something. He's basically sucking his own cock. 😏 Trust me, if I was body swapped like this I wouldn't be having sex at all. I'd crawl back into bed and hope for midnight to hurry it's ass up! 4/5 for now.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 2 years ago

Good story! And I agree with the core point about having a cock: "Holy fuck. No wonder men loved this."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story, I liked the idea and thought it was well written, would love to see an after story or continuation if you can think of any more twists to throw at Danny and Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice fanciful story! I wonder how both of them managed to go all day without having to pee?!!

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

What happened afterwards?

xyzzy111xyzzy111almost 2 years ago

I think you missed a trick or two. While talking Kate could have been distracted by the 'thing between her legs' and ask if that was why Danny forgot the coffee, or was there another 'distraction' at the store. Also having to pee would have been hilarious.

TorbjornsonTorbjornsonalmost 2 years ago

This is an absolute gem. Your descriptions and thought processes are great. I imagine the aftermath being equally entertaining from either perspective as I’ll bet both become more than a little bisexual. I’d love to hear about how Danny adjusts in the wake of an experience like sucking a cock for the first time and how the narrator deals with not having a big tool at her disposal.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Great story and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a severe immersion break when he/she took her/his cock in mouth while it was covered in lotion, and didn’t choke.

That shit is nasty.

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

you did a great job on this story, it was an interesting view of what each of them was feeling and learning about what each liked during sex. both would have insights that would make them better lovers in their future with other people. the only thing I didn't like about this story was the boring same old crap about the guy having an oversized cock, I wish the writers would get away from that and write about normal cocks. that is why I voted 4 stars for this.

Raphael76Raphael76over 1 year ago

Fun! And well done.

jay_pearcejay_pearceover 1 year ago

The moment I figured put where this was going I cringed hard... I almost bailed. Glad I didn't! Great job on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freaky is definitely the best word to describe this story. The lines get blurred in some interesting ways. It’s extremely well written.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Intriguing story...but you seriously ended a story during sexual intercourse. No words. Wtf?

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501about 1 year ago

Great! Fantastic! Excellent! Fun! Weird!

Thanks. You write very well. This story earned a 5 even before the sex because of the situation and your writing skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking hilarious. Brilliant take on an old theme. Well done and thank you. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is a hellaciously good storyline here to chase..Well Done and Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Imagine how the world would change if everyone experienced this sort of switch at least once. Thanks for sharing.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

Re the previous Anon comment, fwiw I think a day randomly assigned once a year experiencing life on the “other side of the fence” would be enormously beneficial, especially to those countries in which women have little or no rights, I’d hope it would also dramatically reduce spousal abuse and can you imagine the upheaval in politics when a known right wing politico gets swapped out for a liberal teacher or nurse? Truly outstanding idea. I recommend it to the House. 😉

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

gkrishnagkrishna9 months ago

Aww I was hoping for more of a transition than "We are going to do this, aren't we?" for them moving from platonic roommates to sexual partners. Blurting that out before anything happens takes away the tension of the scene and makes the whole thing something mundane.

HandsOnListeningHandsOnListeningabout 2 months ago

Wonderful That was so well done. 5 stars

(Except for the lotion gaaa!!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...