All Comments on 'Arab Christian Sluts In Ottawa'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Christian woman fantasizing about fucking a Muslim...

In her fantasy, she dreamed,

"....After fucking me until I begged for mercy, Mahmoud pulled his dick out of my snatch and forced me on my knees again..."

Can see the Muslim guy pulling his hard cock out of the Christian woman's sweet pussy, which she gave him completely.

Earlier, he slowly slid it into her, thinking of her as this "good Christian girl" who may even be virginal or at least hadn't fucked much.

As he slid it into her, he detected no resistance as his penis, sans condom, pushed deep into her.

He heard her moans as the familiar feelings returned to the devout Christian woman, who'd been with a number of guys.

"I want you, but promise me you'll pull-out just before you cum..." she requests of him, her arms holding him as he maneuvers his hungry penis outside her hot pussy, which will soon be completely his.

She doesn't tell him, but in addition to not wanting to get pregnant, she doesn't relish the thought of Muslim cum planting sperm deep into her.

As he moves in & out, after about 10 minutes, she feels his penis begin to spasm.

He begins to withdraw.

But, before he can pull-out, she reaches her arms out & wraps her hands around his buttocks, holding him tighter.

The grip she has on him prevents him from withdrawing and as he's gone past the point of no return, he can't help but release his cum into her...

She feels him make his final thrusts as she completely surrenders her sweet Christian pussy to his Muslim penis.

She feels his spermy cum filling her and he kisses her even more passionately as his penis delights her. The Christian woman is all his.

"I thought you didn't want my cum..." he asks her.

"I know I told you that, but I want ALL OF YOU!!"

They fuck even harder the rest of the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is there a part 2?

Would love to see this continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS