All Comments on 'Arab Cuckolds Do Exist'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

BAN THIS SPAMMER! Lets be honest, this piece of shgit has no idea about the cultures he claims to know about. A wife in Saudi Arabia saying that to her husband? He'd kill her instantly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He wants everyone to be like him

I agree the world is not like you otherwise we would have population control, since we know your an ass buddy which means you can produce off spring from taking it in the ass. Spare us, if your daddy or which ever family member abused you as a child, seek therapy and leave us alone. I'm sure you have a skill because this is not literature its garbage. I have tried to read you stories but they are all the same just different titles. Obviously the only thing you can write about is what your into, and nothing beyond your narrow view of the world.. Crawl out of your cave and realize the world is not like you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
an insult to real Muslims everywhere

No real Muslim could have written this. It is an affront to The Prophet and all of Islam. Samuelx is false.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This person knows nothing of Islamic culture

This story is just wrong on so many things. Men are not allowed to be in the process of a woman they are not related to. Adultery is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia. The Husband would just go to his other wives, and enslave the African in imitation of their prophet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...