All Comments on 'Arab Dominatrix For Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish

As always you have delivered in good old fashion. Thank you for another bout of Sexist, Racist, deranged crap. The amount of utter nonsense and noxeus waste you can put into word, is astounding.

YOU TRUELLY ARE THE KING OF LITTERARY MADNESS AND ALL AROUND BADNESS. Well there may be one or two on this site that is slightly more mad than you, but when it comes to the amount of sexist and racist crap you deliver, then you are in your very own special league.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Racist + Bigot = Samuelx

Samuelx is a seriously ill psychopath who is in dire need of psychological help before he self-destructs. Obviously he is a juvenile / teenager who is a self-proclaimed hater of all elements of the human race.

The cut and paste, evil, and racist diatribes that Samuelx submits to Literotica.com are clear indications that he is a dangerous psychopath juvenile / teenager who is a danger to all concerned in his community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Samuel x ls class

Love him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fifth Class at best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This happened awhile ago with some current cases being reviewed, but i'm sure it's Samuelx.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=967db5f1-8a02-4da2-930b-98b97ea44958

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Arab Dominatrix Previous Part