All Comments on 'Arab Femdom in Saudi Arabia'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you can hate any country or any religion in personaly but don't show them in public place. you can hurt many person by showing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Atheist

You have read too much on Saudi culture written by Western writers.I bet you have got your info from an Arab in the US who may feed you rubbish.I know you write a lot of gibberish stories on interracial love affairs but in most cases your facts are stilted and one sided:more to prejudice than a well informed person.Time for you to broaden your experience on international by travelling throughout the world and not too much dependent on wikipaedias and third hand infos like most whites do,you are a black American ,people outside the US may welcome you better than a white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Silly

I don't think it wise to leave my name, you seem to be unstable. I suggest therapy, and go now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have you ever tried to write anything with even half of the truth?

Pure nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Miscategorized and deceptively titled

Never trust a Saudi anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
full of shit

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

STUPID ARAB, I HATE YOU !! FUCK YOU ALL

I AM ARAB AND I AM MARRIED TO A EUROPEAN MAN ..YAHOOOO FUCK YOU ARAB MAN STUPID BASTARD

ps: congratulations !! you brought a woman to medievale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This "story"

is disgusting, as it mixes BDSM, which should be consensual, loving stuff, with islam, which stays and falls on real oppression of whole female population.

Also, the male character is not dominant in any sense, just a manipulative coward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i m dog

i m dog for women saudi

09399027675

ahmad_x200@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES