All Comments on 'Arab Girls Dating Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Since you seem to prefer writing as a girl, why don't you just get them cut off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why bother writing in a erotic site?

These stories have zero to do with erotica and everything to do with pumping his own tires with regards to black men and reinforcing stereotypes that are nowhere close to reality.

For example; "We're minority women in a department filled with White guys who don't seem to want women or minority guys around."

Samuelx has obviously never been close to a Canadian University Engineering department. "White guys" are hardly the majority in Engineering in University or in the workplace in Canada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a bullet for samuelx

i think samuelx needs a bullet in the head, for polluting our website with endless awfully poor stories. They seem to follow a template, and never fail to bore me out of my mind. In fact, whenever i read a truly awful story, i know chances are that when i glance at the author it will be this bozo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this story so captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
international dating

It is very difficult to meet soul mate, life has no meaning without love

On the other hand, many married people are disappointed and divorce nowdays.

dating to right person must be really difficult.

I tried online dating on http://www.meetsouls.com and http://www.angelreturn.com also http://www.erisdating.com

but no luck so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am an Arab and dated a Black guy.

I think this topic is very sensitive to the Arab community in the US.

I am an Arab Muslim and I dated a black guy for almost two years.

I think it will take sometime before it becomes acceptable. Only my mom knew about my boyfriend and we kept between us.

My dad used to own supermarket store in Chicago and the man I dated worked for my dad while.

We were sort of friends at the beginning and then I noticed he started to like me and he would complement me every time hitting on me and asking me out and I kept saying no. Then one day I was out with of my Arabic friends and the topic came up and she told me she dating a black guy in secret of course, but her mom knew about the relationship. So I was encouraged by her and i went out with him. I kept it in secret and one day we were in the store alone and my mom walked in and he was kissing me. She became upset fearing that my dad would find out and then she accepted it. My mom is great, she allowed him to come to our home and she used to cover for me when we go out. He didn't have a car and mu mom used to drive me to meet him. I was 19 at the time and he 30 years old and we dated for almost two years.

Now I am married but I am still very attracted to black men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS