Arabian Nights Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers

Sadan and Saheed are laughing at her distress.

"She doesn't like that does she?" Sadan bellows as the last of his sperm dribbles from his cock and down her blouse.

"No, but I have deflowered her and she has performed adequately!" Saheed laughs.

Saheed pulls his cock from Michele's distended anus and watches some of his spend dribble down her thighs and soak into the tops of her stockings. He's sated for now and he spanks her buttocks before climbing off the bed.

"You did well mukhannath shermuta! But you will learn to do better," he announces as he strides to the bar.

Sadan joins his partner at the bar and they pour drinks. Michele is still suspended by the spreader-bar harness and has to remain on all fours with her skirt still hiked up and her face covered with drying semen. She is sobbing with humiliation.

She lifts her head and sees that Ahmed has forced Sarina to her knees and is fucking her doggy-style; pulling on her long jet-black hair, using it as a rein. Sarina grins at Michele as she bucks and wriggles her buttocks to aid in Ahmed's pleasure. She is panting and groaning and obviously enjoying being fucked by the young Arab.

Ilias is just watching; stroking his cock but then he turns to look at Michele.

"Ah! My brothers have finished with the infidel transvestite; so now it's my turn!" he grins.

Michele shudders in fear at what is about to come. She was hoping that both Ilias and Ahmed would sate themselves on Sarina; but now Ilias wants to use her for his gratification.

Ilias climbs onto the bed and roughly raises Michele's buttocks and moves into position between her spread legs. He gazes at Michele's soft white buttocks as a rivulet of Saheed's semen drizzles from her sphincter.

"You have lubricated the putta well for me Saheed," Ilias laughs.

Ilias puts his hands on Michele's hips and pulls her back hard against him. He pushes forward with his hips and feels his member nestle in her lubricated anal bud. He grunts and pushes forward with all his bodyweight and his shaft slides slowly and steadily inside Michele's tight back passage. His crotch slams hard against her soft creamy buttocks and he grinds his crotch in a circular motion against Michele's lovely soft behind.

Michele screams as Ilias' cock forces its way inside her but there is no real pain. She is well lubricated and still dilated from the fucking she has received only minutes earlier. Ilias' member slides slowly but inevitably deeper and deeper inside her until she feels him pull her soft buttocks back hard against him; he gyrates his hips as he works his turgid member around inside her back passage.

"I'm coming!!" Ilias moans as his orgasm courses through his body.

Then Michele feels the hot gush of semen deep inside her for the second time that night, as Ilias empties himself deep inside her.

Ilias howls and shudders as his orgasm climaxes; he grinds his hips harder against Michele's buttocks. Michele is still semi-erect from her last fucking and as Ilias' glans pulsate and throb against her sensitive prostrate, splashing it with his hot seed, exquisite sexual pleasure pulses through her lower regions and her penis stiffens and she ejaculates; her semen dribbles down onto the satin sheets. She can't suppress the pleasure even though she feels utterly debased.

Ilias pushes Michele forward and pulls away from her and his cock exits her anus with an audible plop. He takes a handful of her slip and cleans his cock on it. The three protagonists watch as trickles of semen seep out of Michele's sphincter and run down her thighs, soaking into her stocking tops.

"Thanks for the fuck putta!" Ilias quips and slaps her on the bottom.

Michele is still recovering from her own orgasm. She now knows what Sarina meant when she tried to explain the male 'G-spot' to her. She looks up; her face and hair smeared with semen and her anus dribbling the emissions of the two men, and sees that Sadan is about to finish.

He is gripping Sarina's slim waist and fucking her hard as she bucks and pushes back against him. They both groan and moan, Sarina grinding her buttocks into Sadan's crotch as he empties himself into her quivering vagina. They buck and rub against each other until they are both spent. Sadan pushes Sarina off his slowly deflating member and joins his compatriots at the bar.

"I wanted to fuck the mukhannath shermuta too but once I was in that black bitch I couldn't stop," Sadan laughs.

"Enough for now my brothers; we have business to attend to. There is plenty of time for us to play with the mukhannath again. Sarina will continue to educate her," Saheed espouses.

"Sarina; take the mukhannath back to her room. She is to be kept separate from the other girls; the only contact she is to have is you and of course the Cabal."

"I don't want her cock anywhere near my other girls. The mukhannath shermuta is not to be trusted! She claims she is being ravaged against her will and then spends herself on my satin sheets!"

All the men laugh at Saheed's joke and then turn their backs on Sarina and Michele and mutter to themselves as they drink at the bar.

Sarina gets up off the rug and adjusts her skirt. She releases Michele from the spreader bars and Michele sighs in gratitude.

"Here," she offers Michele a facecloth so she can wipe the semen from her face.

Michele then wipes the crevice between her buttocks; semen is still oozing from her anus as she adjusts her panties, slip and skirt.

"Come!"

"Yes Mistress," Michele obligingly offers her neck to be tethered by the leash.

During the long walk back to Michele's room, her prison cell really, nothing is said. The only sound is the click clacking of their high-heels on the smooth hard floor.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers
12