All Comments on 'Archangel Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Somewhere

Somewhere an electric chair in a padded cell is waiting for you.Think of the moment that you know death and oblivion beckons,the terrible terror and fear that will drive you completly insane .Where will the mighty black arsehole bandit be then?Well and truly in the shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Psychopath At It Again!

CEASE! DESIST! STOP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Even

Even the devil would not have you,you are a little, very little organism ,rather like a nasty virus.Sooner or later you will be cleansed from this pleasant place called Earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please STOP!!!

This just gets worse and worse! It really is time for you to cut this story dead and stop "entertaining" us with this unerotic, innacurate shit. I'm sorry but this has got to be the worst story i've read on Literotica yet!

UrbanRustUrbanRustover 16 years ago
*tears in eyes* I doooon't understand...

I didn't enjoy it as much as the last one. (But still loved it)can we see another maybe of how Luke saves one of the dark angels from god's wrath and 'nurtures' her back to full health?

Love the stories, keep these angel ones coming because i'll loooove you if you do. XD

On a side note.

Why are there so many negative comments? it is just a story and a very interesting take on what is going on. as much as sexuality is a key part of someone's life it doesn't make it your entire life. just because you have a story called all women are bitches doesn't mean the writer thinks all women are bitches.

The people leaving negative comments should sit back, relax and rub one out.

Isn't that better?

HedgeWitchHedgeWitchabout 16 years ago
LOLOL

Oh geesh! Come ON people! You can't control someone's thoughts..so get over it already for hell's sake! (haha) Time to read with a little objectivity...Like the last commentor...rub out another one PLEASE so you can chill out and relax a little! Your opinion isn't everyone elses and frankly I'm surprised that you come to Literotica at all if your such prudes. Lighten UP! To the Author..yeet another interesting version of the whole Angel and Devil thing. Keep em comin! I laughed my pagan butt off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Definitely different :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES