All Comments on 'Are You Ready?'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

Thanks for sharing.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinover 14 years ago
Very different

I liked it a lot. It was different than your other stories, and I'm sure you enjoyed writing it. Why didn't we see Collen again though?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seemed pretty stupid

You do know how to tell a story, but some of the stories you choose to tell are not worth reading. For me, this was one of them. Some of your other readers may have constructive criticism. I don't know where to begin. I'll keep reading your work ....

Rusalka

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
unusual

Unusual story - well written and constructed.

One point - NAMES: Amy, Beth, Catherine - come on, you can be more creative than ABC

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
Dear Scorpio

'Are You Ready?'

I have to laugh outloud. How many bloggers over the years, have been complaining about how repetitious your stories are in cloud cuckold land and a palofminery and dotage bondage.

Here you write a clever imagineering of halloween horror and they are complaining that this is too different!

To quote Alexandra Erin - TOMU: Hilaristurbing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
O.......k........ um....

The whole first part involving Catherine was HOT HOT HOT... I felt the kind of shudder you get when a beautiful woman intentionally pretends there's not enough room in an aisle to pass you and slides her body along you in passing... *shudders*...

The past dealing with the dragons... yeah that gave me some shudders too but not the good kind... I guess if this was a Halloween story you did an excellent job of invoking sex and creepy...

Good writing...

jott50jott50over 7 years ago
?

I honestly can't rate this one. So I won't. First time ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't believe you have so few comments on this really good story. I have not long been reading your work but cannot really criticise as I could not write anything as good. It is even hard for me to write a comment without making an error. Thank you so much for work. Yet another great story. Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

StephenLendorStephenLendorover 1 year ago

i honestly have no idea what to rate this. It was certainly something new. The point where they bit off the penises threw me for a big loop. I certainly enjoyed the story, even though i twas very different than I expected

MwestohioMwestohio9 months ago

Interesting. Should be Erotic Horror. I likely wouldn't have selected it to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous