Are You Ready?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"School still happens on Wednesday. We could drive home Wednesday night and be there before midnight." She paused, uncomfortable talking to her Mom while naked. "I'll talk it over with Beth and let you know soon. Ok?"

"You sure you're Ok?"

"Mom!" They talked about nothing for three more minutes then hung up. Beth came out of the bathroom fully dressed. She looked at Amy and came over to her. She sat on Amy's bed and said, "Did I dream about last night?"

"In the dream did we do things we would never do?"

"We acted like lesbian sluts!"

"Then, it wasn't a dream! What happened to us last night?"

"I don't know. We weren't drunk or on drugs. You let Catherine lick you!"

Beth turned and said, "You did too! We both did! We both got naked because she told us too. We acted like what we did was Ok!"

"God, how can I ever sit in church again?"

They sat in silence for a while. Amy turned to face Beth again and asked, "Does what we did make us lesbians?"

"I hope not. Homosexuals go to Hell."

"If we aren't lesbians, what are we?" Amy looked ready to cry.

"Kissing a girl once doesn't make us lesbians!" Beth asserted.

"It was more than once and it wasn't just on the lips."

"Want to do it again?" Beth asked.

"No!" Amy threw back the covers and got up. In seconds she was in Levis, bra and a long sleeved t-shirt. "I don't know what made us take off all our clothes."

"It was that dragon! That cute, sexy dragon!"

"No. It was the taiji!"

They lapsed into silence again. If someone had been watching them they would have thought Beth was looking at Amy's breasts, she was facing them. She wasn't looking at anything. She was thinking about the feelings she had while Catherine ate her. She wanted those feelings again. Only her rational mind wanted her to never see Catherine again.

They heard the chimes of the school clock tower chime noon. In an almost trance they got ready and left for their one o'clock classes. They stopped and bought burritos and ate them as they finished the walk to class.

The teacher gave both of them notes at the end of class. The notes were from Mr. White. He wanted to see them in the gym at three. They made it, easily.

"Good! I wanted to ask both of you to take your roles a bit farther. We have someone who can put on temporary tattoos on you. You can look even more Goth."

"Can we get them off before Thanksgiving?" Amy asked.

"Yes. They get drawn on. As you wash they fade until they are gone. They might last a week, two at most. Interested?"

"Tattoos of what?"

"Goth stuff."

Amy looked at Beth and back at Mr. White. "Spiders, crosses, dragons and things like that?" She asked. When she said dragon she felt herself get wet.

He nodded. Amy said, "We should at least talk to the artist." Beth nodded. Mr. White gave them the time and room number where the artist would be. Amy walked out holding the piece of paper tightly in her hand.

As she walked out of the building she said, "We need to find Catherine."

They split up, agreeing to meet back at their room. Amy went into the gym and searched for Catherine. Beth went to a small coffee place across the street from campus. Catherine was sitting at a table alone sipping a large latte.

"We need you." She said to Catherine.

Catherine smiled and said, "Of course you do." She got up, threw the cup away and followed Beth out of the coffee shop and back onto campus.

The walk took ten minutes. As they walked Beth saw Amy, waved and Amy joined them. Amy wanted to run. The closer they got to the dorm the more urgent she felt the need to undress and get her hands and mouth on Catherine. Her original need for Catherine was to see and copy the tattoo just above her pussy. That need had submerged under the need for sex with Catherine!

Beth also began looking for Catherine to again see the tattoos on her body. As soon as she saw Catherine the urge was for sex. They hurried into the dorm and upstairs to Beth and Amy's room.

Beth pulled her key from the door and noticed that Catherine and Amy were already undressing, in the hallway. She opened the door and stepped to the side as both her roommate and Catherine stepped inside. They tossed their clothes on a nearby chair and embraced.

Beth popped one of the buttons off her blouse in her haste to join the embrace. She didn't care. When she was nude she saw that Catherine was on her back on the bed, her bed, and Amy was face down between her legs. Amy's ass was up, facing Beth and Beth didn't hesitate. She dropped to her knees and held Amy's hips in her hands as she stuck her tongue into Amy's wet puss.

For as long as it took the three ate, nibbled, probed and licked each other to no less than three orgasms each. The bedspread on top of Beth's bed was soaked with their juices. The room smelled like arousal, girl-cum, sweat and lingering undercurrents of three different perfumes.

The three sprawled and rested on the small bed. When they were calm Amy softly said, "What's happening to us?"

Catherine said, "What do you mean?"

"Three days ago neither of us had ever kissed a girl, never seen anyone else's... private parts, never done what we just did!" Amy answered.

"Again!" Beth added. "We were good girls. Good Christian girls."

"Are you saying you don't like what we just did?" Catherine asked.

"No. I love what we just did, but..."

Amy finished Beth's sentence, "We shouldn't like it! It's wrong!"

Catherine sat up saying, "Then maybe I should go. If I see either of you ever again I should go the other way."

"Please don't! We just don't know what to do. Our church says what we've done is a sin. That we could go to Hell for it! But, I can't imagine going a week without doing it again!"

"When you found me in the Starbuck's were you looking for me?" Catherine asked.

"Yes, but not for sex. We're getting fake tattoos for the Haunted House and I wanted to copy the one you have." Beth said.

"My dragon?"

"Yes, and the other one, too."

"Who's going to do the tattoos?"

"Someone Mr. White knows. He'll draw them on and after we wash them a few times they'll fade and be gone."

"If you have him draw the dragon and the other one, no one will see them."

"You will. We'll get others drawn on, for the Haunted House. Like spiders, daggers and Goth designs, but we both want two just like yours."

"Ok. Get some paper and copy my tats." Catherine spread herself and both women got paper and pencils. Amy copied the dragon. Beth copied the taiji and heart. When they were done both women we so turned on they put the drawings on a desk and returned to Catherine's body and the orgy of pleasure resumed. By evening they were exhausted and hungry. A call to a local pizza place got a pizza delivered.

When the knock came to the door Catherine got up from the bed, got a twenty from her wallet and opened the door. She was nude. The delivery guy's mouth opened but no sounds came out. Catherine took the pizza box from him and said, "You have to choose. You can have the twenty or you can come inside and fuck me."

He looked inside the room and saw Amy and Beth on Beth's bed, nude. They each had a hand in the other's pussy and they smiled at the delivery guy. He stepped inside.

Catherine closed the door and helped him out of his delivery uniform. Amy and Beth made room for him on the bed, between them. When his erection was freed it was the first one that Beth or Amy had ever seen. Amy had seen her Dad's penis a couple times while she was growing up, but it wasn't erect and it wasn't aimed at her.

They watched as Catherine put on his raincoat, guided him inside her and urged him to "fuck her good." They watched his cock sliding in and out of Catherine and they felt Catherine's hands as she stimulated their breasts.

Beth moved so she was beside Catherine. She opened her legs wide and said, "Can you fuck me, too?"

He smiled, pulled back out of Catherine and slammed into Beth. She grunted and almost screamed as his cock slammed home. She knew she was no longer a virgin. She internally screamed at herself for becoming a slut, a whore, a damaged woman... it felt soooo good! Her hands grabbed at his hips and she said, "Harder! Fuck me good! Fuck me forever!"

Catherine rolled towards Beth and sucked on her breast. Her hands held Beth's breasts and squeezed. Amy moved to the other side of Beth and sucked on her other breast.

In the guy's mind he kept repeating the same thing, over and over. "No one will ever believe me!"

Catherine got off the bed and moved behind the boy. She reached between his butt cheeks and found his hole. When he thrust into Beth she shoved a finger in, deep and hard! His body stiffened and he unloaded into Beth. Her eyes opened wide and she realized he had cum inside her. She felt it! She said to herself, "You're a woman now! A slut woman!"

Even before he could pull out she burst into tears and covered her face with her hands.

Catherine helped the boy pull out. She took off the raincoat and threw it away. He dressed and left. As he left he stole the twenty Catherine had put on the dresser.

Amy held Beth as she cried. When she could talk Beth said, "I'm a slut! I fucked him! I don't even know his name and I fucked him."

She cried for almost an hour. Somewhere in that hour Catherine left. Amy didn't leave. She sat holding her best friend have two conflicting thoughts. 'I'm glad I didn't fuck him!' and 'I wish I'd fucked him, too!'

They dressed and walked to the appointment with the tattoo guy. It wasn't a guy. The other four Goth angels had already met with her and gotten their tats. She showed Amy and Beth digital photos she had taken of them. Amy and Beth agreed that those would be fine. The girl asked if either of them had a leotard that left lots of her back exposed. They both did.

The tat girl was named Cassie. She wore a long sleeved, scooped neck leotard top and a short leather skirt. She asked if either Amy or Beth could run back to their room and bring back the leotards, so she could tattoo them wearing just what they would wear on Friday night. Beth went.

Amy said, "We want two other tats as well. Tats that won't show."

Cassie sat down and asked, "Do you have drawings?" Amy handed her the tracings they had done. Cassie took one look and said, "This is what both of you want?"

Amy nodded.

Until Beth returned Cassie was busy. She got five candles out of a bag and placed them carefully at the edges of the room. She covered the windows with cloth. She lit two incense burners and the whole time she did all these things she chanted under her breath. Amy didn't understand a single word Cassie said.

When Beth came back Cassie welcomed her with a hug, locked the door and said, "Put on the leotards please."

They both looked around for a changing room, closet, tent or somewhere they could change. There was no where. Beth lifted her t-shirt and Amy followed her example. When they were down to panties Beth picked up the leotard.

Cassie said, "Just the leotard."

Beth turned away from Cassie and lowered her panties. She pulled the leotard on quickly and turned back to face Cassie. Amy did the same modest maneuver. Cassie had both sit in chairs facing the back of the chair. She started by drawing spider webs on their arms, with spiders at the edge of the webs. When she finished both of Beth's arms she handed Amy a blow drier and said, "Help Beth to dry and I'll get started on you." As she worked she continued to chant softly.

With the blow drier going they couldn't hear anything she said.

Cassie moved back to Beth's back and began to draw a Celtic cross. She drew it with the vertical part on top of Beth's spine and almost sixteen inches long. When it was done she had Amy blow dry it.

She drew another Celtic cross on Amy. It looked a lot like the one on Beth. When it was done she had Beth blow dry Amy's back.

She moved back to Beth and added a vine to the Celtic cross. To the vine she added flowers and a snake. They traded blow drier and Amy was mesmerized by the tat on Beth's back as she used the blow drier to dry her back.

Cassie added vine, flowers and a snake to Amy's back. She took the blow drier from Amy and shut it off. To Beth she said, "Amy showed me the extra you want. I'll help you get the leotard off and we can do you while Amy finishes drying."

Beth stood and Cassie slowly and carefully removed the leotard. Beth didn't talk. She just allowed Cassie to manipulate her as she wished. When she was nude Cassie had her stand in front of her. She sat and rolled a small table close to her left side. She applied shaving cream gel and worked it into her hair. With practiced strokes she quickly removed all of Beth's pubic hair.

Under a cloth on the same small table she found a tattoo machine. She readied it and began. She drew the taiji and heart design from memory. She chanted as she drew. Beth never looked down.

Amy had her eyes closed and dreamed of licking Cassie's pussy. She didn't hear the hum of the tattoo machine.

Cassie changed inks and drew the red heart and some flowers on the vine. Up on Beth's breast she put a red dot. She changed inks again and stood so she could draw a dragon on Beth's breast. The ink left Beth with an iridescent green dragon with a red eye circling her left breast.

Cassie helped Amy to stand, undress and then she repeated the tattooing. Two small differences. The dragon on Amy was an iridescent blue and it was on her right breast. Both dragons circled in a clockwise direction.

Cassie helped both women get back into their leotards and their jeans. She helped them get their t-shirts on over the leotards and to sit back down in the chairs.

She chanted as she worked. The room got cleaned, the equipment all put away in carrying cases and she made two trips to her car. When she came back the last time she made sure everything was cleaned up. She opened windows, turned on lights and whispered, "You will not remember me" as she closed the door behind herself.

Beth opened her eyes and looked around. She felt good, refreshed and happy. When she saw Amy she smiled. She noticed the spider web and the spider on Amy's arm and remembered why they were in that room. A look at her own arms showed her she was ready for Friday night.

Amy opened her eyes and saw Beth. She saw the spider on Beth's arm and said, "There's a spider!" Then she remembered there should be a spider. She smiled.

"I guess we nodded off." Beth said as she stood. Amy stood too and they headed for the door. As they entered the hallway Amy said, "I'm hungry."

Beth looked at her watch and said, "It's three in the morning! We came here at eight last night!"

"I wonder when the tattoo lady left?"

"It was a lady?"

Amy stopped. "I think so, but I'm not sure. I remember candles and chanting."

"Let's get back to our room and see what we look like."

"No! I need food!" Amy said as she headed for the student dining area. It was as empty as they had ever seen it in two years. There were seats for seven hundred people and there were six hundred eighty-eight empty seats. They got pre-packaged salads and sat to eat them.

The two men seated a hundred chairs from them stopped talking. They looked at Beth and Amy as if they had never seen them before. They were dressed in jeans and loose t-shirts, nothing sexy or slutty. Without conversation they got up and walked to Beth and Amy.

"Hi." The taller one said.

Beth looked up ready to get rid of them, but she didn't. She said, "Hi yourself. Like to join us?"

They answered by sitting down, Bob next to Beth and Allen next to Amy. The typical "What's your major?" conversation didn't happen. Beth faced Bob and asked, "Why are you eating at three in the morning?"

"We've been building some stuff for the Haunted House and time just got away from us. You?"

"We've been getting ready too." She held out her arm and showed the spider web. "We're going to be Goth angels on Friday."

Allen said, "I love tats. I have a small bat on my leg."

Amy asked, "We're on our way back to our room to take another look at the tats we just got. Wanna come with us?"

"Sure." Bob and Allen said. All four stood and left the dining hall. Beth hooked her arm into Bob's and Amy hooked Allen's. No one spoke.

Beth unlocked the door and opened it. Other than a few items of clothing the room was still neat and clean. Both women thought they could smell sex in the room. Both men hoped they could smell sex in the room. Beth closed the door and locked it.

She took off the big t-shirt and both men saw the ink on her upper arms and chest. They moved closer and saw the details of her tattoos. A skull on each shoulder with eyes looking out, broken teeth and spider webs that appeared attached to the strap of her leotard. Bob moved around to look all around her and saw the Celtic cross covering her back. He stepped back and said, "Allen, look at this!"

Allen moved and saw the Cross. "That's incredible! It's spooky and beautiful at the same time!"

Amy looked and said, "It's a cross! Covered in vines and flowers and oh! A snake!"

Beth moved so she could see her own back by looking in the mirror hanging on the wall. She looked for a few seconds and said, "It's almost like I can feel it. Something feels different to me."

Allen turned to Amy and asked, "Did you get something on your back too?"

Rather than say she didn't remember Amy just lifted the t-shirt up and off. Standing side by side, she and Beth were inked identically. The boys looked and moved closer.

"Are these all?" Bob asked.

"Only one way to know." Amy said. She unbuttoned her jeans and worked them off her hips. As they fell to the floor she realized she didn't have panties on. The leotard covered her private parts but just barely. She glanced down to see if any hairs were showing. None were.

Bob looked her over and noticed how turned on he was. He normally would feel some heat when seeing someone in just a leotard but this was much more than that, this was a full-on hard on! Before he censored his thoughts they became words that spilled out. "Any tats under the leotard?"

"Would you like to see?" Amy asked. She knew the answer. She also knew she was going to show him, that she believed she shouldn't and that when she showed him he was going to want to have sex with her. The voice she heard in her head was her mom's, "Good girls don't do that!"

Bob didn't answer. He didn't have time. Amy's hands grabbed the shoulder straps of her leotard and drew them off her shoulders and down. In seconds the leotard was on the floor of her room and she stepped out of it. She straightened up and said, "See anything you like?"

Bob couldn't speak. Allen opened his mouth but nothing came out. Beth looked and saw the tats just above Amy's smooth pussy and the dragon circling her areola. She felt the urge to kiss the dragon.

She said, "It's the rule. If you see the dragon you must kiss it!" She bent and her lips locked onto Amy's green dragon. As soon as her lips touched Amy's dragon Amy moaned and grasped her head. Beth sucked hard for a few seconds and released.

Bob stepped close and bent to the task. He kissed it gently and Amy grabbed his head and pressed him firmly into her tit. "Suck my tit! Suck it hard!" She commanded.

He sucked and felt the nipple swell to his effort. He also heard her verbal signals that he was doing just what she wanted.

Allen watched the action between Bob and Amy and said, "Do you have a dragon?"

Beth peeled her shirt off and pulled the straps down off her shoulders. Her blue dragon showed and she smiled when she looked down. Allen didn't give her long to savor the look. His open mouth all but swallowed her breast. Automatically her hands went up to hold his head as she watched him suck on her breast. She felt the pull of his suction and felt the tongue circling her nipple.