Are You Ready?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers

She moaned and looked up to see Amy working to get Bob's clothes off. She turned her attention back to Allen and he was helping her to undress without breaking his lip lock on her dragon.

As soon as she had her other tattoo uncovered she stopped the action. She held Allen's face in her hands, pulled him off her tit and said, "Stop! Do you have a car?"

Allen's hands still pawed at her, trying to ignore her talking and get back to the sex. She wasn't having it. "Do you have a car?" She asked again, louder.

"Yeah, a pick up."

"Go get it! Amy and I will fuck you both at a spot we know. Hurry, get the truck!"

"We can fuck there later! I want to fuck now!" Bob said. Beth backed out of his embrace. She slapped his hands and said, "We fuck when and where we want. You want inside this pussy you'll take us where Amy wants to go. Or, you can go home and beat off!"

"We'll meet you at the side door in ten minutes. Bring a blanket or two, Ok?" Amy said. She was pulling sweat pants on.

The boys pulled on jeans and shirts, carried underwear and socks, wore their shoes without tying them and all but ran down the hall. Beth said, "This is sooo wrong! We can't!"

Nothing else was said as they dressed in sweats and went down to the side door. Amy carried a small hand towel, as did Beth. When they reached the side door they saw a blue pick up pull close and stop. They made the dash to the truck and got in. Beth sat in the middle and Amy sat on Bob's lap while Allen drove. He followed Amy's direction while Beth played with Bob's cock.

Very soon, less than a minute, they were parked near a loading dock in the area corralled on three sides by a warehouse belonging to the college. Beth pulled off her top and climbed out of the cab. She climbed into the bed of the truck with Allen close behind her. She stopped him and said, "Put your clothes on the seat. All of you."

She peeled out of the sweat pants and stood naked before them. Amy and Bob stood on the driver's side and stripped, tossing their clothes on the seat. Both men were hard as rocks and anxious to fuck. Beth had spread a blanket on the bed of the truck and put herself on her back. Allen climbed into the truck and was welcomed with open legs. He was sliding into Beth as Amy climbed into the truck.

Beth moaned as Allen's cock filled her. The tattoo tingled and seemed to swell. Amy put herself on her back next to Beth, with her hips next to Beth's face, her face next to Beth's hips. Bob was waiting for her to open her legs and he only waited a second.

The sounds of their joining echoed off the building walls. The men were bareback and thrusting hard into Beth and Amy. Their hands found and squeezed the two dragons, which seemed to increase the lust with which the women fucked them back.

When Beth felt Allen swell and his stroke change she knew he was about to pop. She said, "Switch! Fuck Amy! Bob, Fuck me!"

The few seconds it took the men to switch positions slowed the arrival of their orgasm and when they thrust inside their new partners both women came! Moans and grunts filled the air. Both men stiffened and looked at each other as they unloaded inside the two beautiful women they barely knew.

It was crowded with four heated bodies in the bed of the truck, but none of them complained. They covered with the second blanket and rested a few minutes. Bob said, "Thank you." And kissed Beth. Allen was kissed by Amy.

Just before Allen fell asleep Amy sat up and said, "Open the back, please."

Bob opened the tail gate and it fell. Amy said, "Sit back here. I want to see if I can get you hard again."

Allen moved to sit on the tail gate. Amy got out of the truck and stood between his knees. She stroked his cock and it began to respond.

Bob and Beth moved and Bob sat beside Allen. Beth opened her mouth and took Bob's cock inside. She felt it swell. She knew she was being pushed to do something, something so wrong, but she couldn't resist! She knew Amy was being pushed in the same direction. She tried to pull back, get Bob's cock out of her mouth, but she couldn't!

Beth glanced at Amy sucking on Allen. Her eyes were wide open, fear and panic in them as she looked back at Beth.

"I'm gonna cum!" Both men said at the same moment. They were leaning back supporting their bodies with their hands on the bed of the truck. Their eyes were closed.

At the first taste of cum in her mouth both women bit down as hard as they could! Beth had to bite and almost grind to get through the meat in her mouth. Amy bit through in one bite. They had the men's cocks in their mouths and they backed away from the men three quick steps.

Bob's eyes popped open and a scream of "Oh Fuck!" came from his mouth. He reached for Beth but she had backed away. He looked down and saw his cock was gone, blood gushed from him. He saw that Allen was trying to stop the blood. His hands were in his crotch. Both men were crying in fear and pain.

Six feet away Beth and Amy watched the men, horrified at what they had done and knowing what they were about to do. They chewed. They ate the cocks of Bob and Allen.

Bob and Allen were trying to stop bleeding. They pressed the blanket into their wounds and pressed hard. They started feeling faint. Bob thought he should kill Beth, the bitch that had bit off his cock!

He looked up and saw her swallowing. He realized he would never have a cock again. He let go of the blanket. He slid off the blood wet tail gate and reached for Beth. He thought, 'She has to die!'

Beth and Amy stepped back another step. Bob stood up and blood gushed from him, his knees buckled and he fell to the pavement.

Amy rushed past Bob and hit Allen in the face. He fell back and didn't get up. She pulled his hand from his crotch and watched as the blood poured from him, dripping onto the ground.

Bob and Allen were dying. They knew it and the women knew it. The women used the small towels to wipe the blood from their faces, arms and legs. Without conversation they dressed and went to the dumpsters near the loading dock. They brought back bags of paper trash. Together they lifted Bob and put him back in the truck. They shoved some bags under the bed of the truck and other bags they piled on top of the men. They wiped down the cab with the bloody towels and opened the fill pipe to the gas tank.

Beth found Bob's lighter in his pants and used it to light the paper under the truck. When the fire was going good they both tossed their towels on top of the pyre and walked away.

They were inside the dorm building when they heard the gas tank explode. A minute later they heard the sound of fire engines. In their room they undressed, showered, redressed, bagged the sweats and walked to Amy's car. They still hadn't spoken.

In the car they drove half an hour to a skid row in the next town where they saw a fifty-five gallon drum being used to contain a fire. They tossed the bag with the sweats inside and dropped five ten-dollar bills on the ground as they drove away. The bums rushed for the money. They would not remember the car or the women.

Amy stopped the car at a park. They held each other and cried for a long time. When they stopped crying they looked at each other, looking for answers to questions they hadn't asked. Amy started the car and slowly drove back to campus. They parked behind the dorm and got out of the car. They saw one of the other students that lived on their floor and he said, "Happy Halloween!" and waved as he went past them.

Beth looked at Amy and said, "It's Halloween." They climbed the stairs and went to their room. Inside they stripped bare again and climbed into Beth's bed. They held each other and cried themselves to sleep.

The day was almost gone when they woke. The digital clock next to Beth's bed read 4:48pm. They both felt the urge again. They dressed in their leotards and walked to the gym, stopping at the room for their make-up and wigs. One of the girls in the room told them about the two men found burnt up in their truck. As they entered the gym Mr. White met them.

"Oh good, you're here. We open the doors in half an hour. Check out the House and pick places to be. Our job is to help people have fun. Scare them a little, but most of all help them have fun!" As he walked away he stopped and faced them.

"By the way, you both look really hot!"

They smiled and he turned and went on his way. Amy picked a spot near a staged car accident. "I'll stay here," she said.

As Beth walked away she said, "Don't hurt anyone." She said it more to herself than to Amy.

The engineering students had built an area that looked like an earthquake had collapsed a building. Slabs of concrete moved and in places arms stuck out and twitched, a leg had blood dripping out of it, and a student looked crushed by a slab from mid-chest down and kept asking for help. Beth got near the twitching arm and hid behind a pillar.

She put herself so that she couldn't see the leg dripping blood. When she had seen it she tasted blood in her mouth. Bob's blood and the feeling of biting through his cock. She felt her stomach turn and felt the contents of her stomach rise, but she didn't vomit.

For hours she and Amy acted their parts. The closer it got to midnight the stronger the urge they felt to grab someone and fuck them. They resisted but did indulge in some grabbing of crotches and some kissing. Amy let five or six men feel her up at different times. Beth masturbated often, keeping herself turned on and dripping.

The Haunted House was scheduled to stop letting people enter fifteen minutes before midnight. The last visitor should be out before twelve-fifteen. By twelve-thirty the doors were to be locked and not opened again until noon, November first. Clean up would begin then.

The last people to enter were two couples. High School seniors who had already been at a party. The boys had each downed two forty-ouncers of beer and the girls had shared two. Barely eighteen, this was their first big night out with both dates and booze.

When they reached Amy she stepped in front of the first couple and in a strange voice she asked, "Ever kiss an angel?"

The boy said, "Sure! Can I kiss you, too?"

"Only after I kiss your girl-friend." Amy moved quickly and wrapped a hand around the back of the girl's neck as their faces connected. The boy hooted and said, "Go for it!"

Amy ignored him. She shoved her tongue into the girl's mouth and pressed her body against hers. For the first second the girl resisted, then she was into the kiss. Amy soaked herself again and the girl felt her juices flow too. The boy looked on, seeing Amy's right side and his date's left pressed together.

He didn't see Amy's left hand cup her small breast and pinch the girl's nipple. He did see the girl's left hand snake between them towards Amy's pussy!

When her hand brushed against Amy's pussy, feeling the wetness of the leotard, Amy pulled away from the kiss and said, "Your turn, Stud."

Amy pressed against him and grabbed his cock through his pants as she stuck her tongue into his mouth. He had very little experience with aggressive girls and had been hard for over an hour, so when she grabbed him he shot his load into his own pants.

Amy kissed him and was disappointed. She pushed him away and said, "Bring me someone to kiss!"

The second couple had seen the action and the boy stepped to Amy, wrapped her in his arms and gave her his best kiss. It was better than the first boy, but not enough. She grabbed his dick and squeezed. He moaned and she squeezed again. Out of the corner of her eye she saw his date, watching.

She let him go and went to her. Their kiss was smoking hot. She loved kissing girls and this one looked so hot as a Goth angel she was wet at first glance. As they kissed the girl groped Amy's breast and pulled the leotard off it. The boy said, "Come on! We need to go!"

Reluctantly the kiss and grope ended and Amy was left alone. The girl looked back and said, "I'm Carol. Thanks."

Amy blew her a kiss as she lifted the leotard back into place, covering her untattooed tit.

Ten minutes later the first last couple saw Beth. The boy said, "Came back for another kiss, huh?"

"Yes! Stud. This time I want you to really kiss me! First on the mouth and then on my tits!" Beth was so hot she wanted to rip off their clothes. She bared her chest and the boy kissed her as he groped her breasts. He groped as if he was making bread. His date watched and said, "Not like that!"

She pushed him away and kissed Beth's breast and dragon. Beth felt electricity pulse from her dragon to her cunt and she lost all control. In seconds she and the girl were naked and eating each other. They both got to their orgasms in just seconds. The boy watched, stunned into inaction.

Amy had followed the other last couple and when they and she saw Beth on the floor sucking on the other girl she grabbed the boy and unzipped his pants. In seconds his wet, hard cock was freed and in Amy's mouth. She knew what she was doing was wrong and she was afraid that when he came she would bite him, but she didn't, couldn't, stop.

His hands held her head as he pumped his hips shoving his cock into her throat. She didn't gag. She sucked and moaned. He buried his cock all the way in and unloaded all his hot load into her throat.

For the next few minutes the two couples were each seen to and redressed. When Amy and Beth were done they pushed the couples out of the Haunted House. Then Amy and Beth kissed and frigged each other to another orgasm, redressed and left.

Mr. White was standing outside as the exited. He said, "Good! You're the last two." He locked the door and said, "Did you enjoy the House?"

"Yes," Amy said, "But, we aren't done. We want you to go with us."

"Where?"

"There's a cast party over in our dorm building." Beth said.

"No. There's one over in the dining hall." He said.

"Does the one in the dining hall include naked women?" Amy asked.

"I doubt it."

"Our's does." Beth said.

"I'm old. Why invite me?"

"You deserve a reward for all your hard work." They hooked his arms and led him away. He didn't resist any more. In their room they undressed him and then each other. He got the dream of two more than willing women who wanted to please him.

He ate them both. They sucked him, handled him and kissed him until he fell asleep exhausted. Then they ate each other. As the sun started lightening the sky they woke him again and Beth offered him her ass.

She got on all fours and Amy helped him line up and push deep inside her. Amy stood on the bed straddling Beth and as he fucked Beth's ass he sucked Amy's tits.

She held him by the shoulders and he did his best to please both of them. Sweat poured off him. He gasped for breath and his hips kept pumping.

Amy said, "You're the best, Mr. White! Fill her ass with spunk! Bite my dragon!"

Suddenly he went stiff! He stopped breathing and held still. Beth said, "I feel him coming inside my ass!"

His mouth released Amy's tit and he slumped to the bed. He hit it and slid off onto the floor. Beth looked at him and said, "Oh shit! I think he's dead!"

He was on his back, eyes and mouth open. His hard cock still oozed cum. Beth said, "Call 911!" She jumped down and started mouth-to-mouth. Amy dialed 911 and spoke to the operator. She told them what had happened and they said an ambulance was on its way. She put the phone on the floor and started helping Beth. They traded places and Beth did chest compressions while Amy did mouth-to-mouth.

It took a long time for the EMT's to open the door and find the three on the floor. They used the paddles, but got no response. Mr. White was gone. They put him on the gurney, bagged his clothes and left. Amy and Beth dressed and were interviewed by the school police. The two police officers tried hard not to laugh, but failed a few times.

By the time the sun was up and the police gone the word had gone all over the student body that two women in Sagan Housing had killed Mr. White by fucking him to death. The label of "Good Christian Girl" was gone.

They showered, scrubbing the make up and fake tattoos off. They discovered the dragons and tattoos by their pussy appeared real and would not come off. That brought on another round of tears. They dressed in baggy shirts and jeans and went to the dining hall for food.

People gave them lots of room and they heard lots of giggles and laughter from a distance. No one approached them while they ate. As they were ready to bus their dishes and go back to their room an administrator came to their table. Amy looked up at him.

He said, "The Dean of Students needs to see both of you." Amy nodded. He stayed.

She said, "I've got it."

"She said I should bring you back with me."

Both Amy and Beth looked up at him and Amy asked, "Are we in trouble?"

"A man died in your room." He said it as dead-pan as he could. It would have been just as accurate for him to have said, "Yes!"

He helped them bus their dishes and led them out of the dining hall. As they walked to the administration building they could almost hear the buzz of the rumor mill grinding out their lives.

The man left them at the door to the office. He held it open for them, but he stayed out.

The Dean of students, Mrs. Cho, stood as they entered and motioned them to chairs. They sat. She rolled her chair out from behind the big desk and sat facing them.

"I'm Mei Cho. We have a situation. I asked you here to see what we can do about it."

"Mr. White is dead. Nothing to do about that." Beth said, puzzled.

"I'm told that the story is already on the internet. By six o'clock tonight it will be on NBC, CBS and ABC. I don't know if your names have become part of the story, yet. They may not. I would advise you to stay out of sight for a few days. But that still is not the situation I want to discuss with you."

Neither young woman moved.

"I can see no way for you to continue as students here. Colleges have legends. You two are becoming one. The longer you are on campus the more outrageous it will become. The EMT's and doctors say you did everything humanly possible to save Mr. White. The doctor who examined him at the hospital said his heart tore itself apart and he could not have been saved if he were in the OR when he had the heart attack. However, that won't stop the legends. This is the school where two students fucked a man to death on Halloween! The Haunted House will never happen here again. It is doubtful that the men on campus will date you. They want to be macho, but they also want to live."

"We don't graduate until June." Amy said. She wanted to argue with Mrs. Cho, but couldn't. Everything she said was true.

"There is a crew in your room right now. They are packing everything you have. When you leave my office you will go home. Your things will be delivered in three days. You will get your Bachelors Degrees in the mail dated this coming January."

"Our parents don't know anything." Beth said. She was thinking about how to tell her parents, "Amy and I fucked a man and he had a heart attack and died." She could hear her Mother's voice, "Good girls don't do that."

Mrs. Cho picked up her phone and asked, "Beth, what is your Father's phone number?"

She gave it and Mrs. Cho called him. She explained the incident in such a way that sex wasn't mentioned. Mr. White was congratulating Amy and Beth for their help with the fund raiser. He had a heart attack and died. They tried hard to save his life, but couldn't. Because of the rumors and allegations that something was going on between the girls and Mr. White they were being graduated early and sent home.

Mrs. Cho called Amy's parents and told them the same story. Since Amy's parents lived the closest it was decided they would drive there, immediately.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,160 Followers