All Comments on 'Argument Ch. 01'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
Let me guess...

HE forgives her, she promises not to do it again but does anyway and he finds out again. And....guess what? He forgives her again, why he LOVES her and can't imagine not being with her, blah blah blah. Yeah right. I believe that, yeah, thats the ticket. Sorry, most men would have packed her a suitcase and gave her cab fare. Not here though. This is that alternate reality called literotica where all slut wives are supported, or tolerated by their husbands and never face consequences for their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wimp husband?

I have to agree with "Let me Guess", this reeks of "wimp husband" syndrome. Same old boring, I love my wife, even if she is a slut that would subject me to aids, std's and anything else she might pick up whoring around. No baby, that's ok if I rot to death from a disease you gave me.....Right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not yet a wimp hubby story

He hasn't touched her afterwards, merely behaved civily so far, and left when she offered no heartfelt remorse. Still I sense a deep rage churning deep within him and left with the video tape, which could be evidence in court later. Though he hasn't openly stated it, I get the feeling that he's not about to accept her having other bed partners.

For her part, she says she wants to be with him, and at the same time, vows not to give up having lots of sexual partners. I don't see much room for compromise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Either wimp hubby or he's looking for some, too

With a moniker like "marriedpervs" there are only three possible outcomes: the overly cliched wimp husband, he uses this as a reason to get some outside tail himself, or it turns out that he set the whole thing up, which would be the dumbest one of all. The logistics alone (e.g., knowing where she was going, knowing she was going at all, who is there) are so convoluted that it would go beyond fantasy into stupidity.

Personally, I see him using this as an excuse. That seems to be where this writer tends to go.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Same Old, Same Old

The wimp is probably going to forgive the slut but I hope that he throws her out with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wimp or angry husband?

He may well be heading to the divorce lawyers office with the tape.

Any woman that goes out to get fucked because of an argument with her husband is a full slut/whore to start with. He SHOULD be rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
simply

NOT BELIEVEABLE THEREFORE BORING!

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 20 years agoAuthor
To each their own - I loved this adventure!!

Hope you like this one. The negative comments don't worry me, I understand everyone is different. My own motto is: variety is the spice of life" so don't be too judgemental.

Read, enjoy.....or not.

Love, DEE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
silly mistake

nothing ruins a story worse than a pathetically basic mistake early on..she says how she is leaving the house with no bra, but then on stage the male stripper is taking it off...

Nasty KarlNasty Karlalmost 20 years ago
Hot Hot Nasty Slut

This Lady knows how how to play Slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's a fantasy for f's sake

I really liked this. Why all the negative comments? And really, who cares about the husband 'being a wimp'? This isn't real - it's a fantasy. The main part is about her having tons and tons of sex. That's the best part and that's what it's about!

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Couldn't agree more

with the last comment, even though the girl from Britain is anonymous like most of the previous comments. Why do wimps always sign themselves "anonymous", though? Is it because they are too ashamed to let anyone know who (or what) they really are?

I loved the story. I would make a bet that there is a slight element of truth in it, although extremely embellished and lots of fantasy.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Choices

I like Skip_69's take -

The story has some potentially hot sex but it cut short other than that as a story - not real life - it is fun.

Real life - a half a dozen crimes in a public place - either a real wild west town down under or too bizarre to be true. This place was supposed to be a "regular place folks went to party together" men and women - that hardly supports the idea it has a special slavery show every other Friday afternoon and the participants are not volunteers lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My nuts hurt.

After all of that, I would have licked her ravaged asshole squeeky clean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
again excellent

I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dump the Cunt!

What a piece of shit! If he doesn't jettison this slut,he deserves to die with painful STDs!

Parents?Hardly! Just two older pieces of turd sending younger ones to a shrink!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeeeuuw!!!

And to think that every poor guy who so much as touched you that nite is gonna have his cock fall off within the next 3 days! Pretty damn sure none of them think you were worth it, even if you crawl back for seconds...

You must shit buponic plague! I can't imagine a more low life, inhuman sack of diseased, superating excrement than you; the only thing lower than you is .... well, there's nothing lower than you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous