Argument Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite a performance" he said as he came and rejoined me on the couch. "Want to tell me all about it darling?".

"I know nothing more than you" I lied.

I remember leaving here and arriving at the club, but after that it is all a blank." I awaited his angry reaction, but it did not come.

"Someone must have spiked my drink?" was my meek response to his apparent indifference to the fact that I had, after arguing with him, dressed up like a slut, gone to a nightclub and ended up having a massive gang bang.

"Is that right?" he answered sarcastically, knowing full well that I had stormed out in a huff looking to piss him off.

"Well OK, not exactly, but you pissed me off so I was looking to get even!!" I spat in response.

He stood up, took the tape and left, driving off without saying a word.

I went to sleep that night knowing two things: firstly that I had pissed my husband off big time, and secondly that I had discovered a side of me that wanted sex more than anything else in my whole life. I was determined to repair the damage my wild night out had obviously done to my marriage, but I was equally determined to again experience the mind blowing, physically sex I had experienced for the first time that wonderful night in the club.

Email me!

12