Arian's Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We brought the Mum and Baby off of the critical list, and managed to save pretty much all of Mum's internal organs. The night we moved them into the maternity ward, I went round to the girlfriends house and told her that both had pulled through and the prognosis was excellent, the baby was feeding and Mum had even had a go at breastfeeding. A wonderful result wouldn't you say?"

"Gloriously so," I said, "I'm an editor and that's a good ending."

"Absolutely. The mad mother was listening in to the details, and looked across the kitchen table at me and shook her head, 'that's all very well and good, but that's another child that'll want feeding, doubtless on the social security. Oh well, it's all very well you bringing people back from the dead but who's going to have to pay for it all I say.' Fucking insane, like I said."

I giggled,

"Humans huh?" I said, "Never have that problem with my Benny boy." There was a 'huff' from my black furry bodyguard across the pond from where we were laying, and I guessed that he wasn't terribly bothered about guarding my body after all seeing as the other human had just rolled on top of it and used it for his, and my, pleasure.

"What about your last partner?"

"Uncloseted gay man," I said, "lived with me for eight years from Uni', once the sterility thing happened it didn't take him long to work out he was gay. Everyone else saw it but me it seems. His new partner is a toaster salesman."

"A what?"

"Works for John Lewis, as camp as a Boy Scout's ruck sack, and is a colleague in the homewares department; my ex is a senior technical editor for one of the largest publishing houses in the Western World."

"And is he gay? Really?"

"Oh yeah, and probably has been for years, shame he waited for ten of them to tell me."

"As you say, 'humans', never simple. Would you like to take a swim to cool down?"

"No, I'd like to lay here and cool down." To prove my point I pushed myself up against him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but if we lay here, we'll cool down, nap, wake up and have sex again." He said.

"Yeah," I whispered in his ear, "So shut up, cool down and nap, let's get this rolling."

He did, I did, then forty minutes later we woke up, and we did.