All Comments on 'Aristippus - Jessica's Story'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Loving this series. It's becoming easy to see, and understand how young ladies get into the Business. Thank you for the insight, and great stories. Five Stars.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read and it was great to get to know Jessica; she seemed like a fun young lady in the original story and here, though a bit lost as many are at that age. This was a tale of finding herself, with some sadness along the way, particularly with the slow unwinding from Luna. Jessica seemed to find her place with Henri, even though it was improper and obviously impermanent from the start, and to have learned a lot from the experience.

.

The only weak link in my mind was the final paragraph, jumping from Henri's decision to the retreat in a few quick sentences. The reader can make that understandable jump, but another paragraph or two giving that decision the same treatment as the rest of the story could have strengthened it and tied up the loose ends in a somewhat tidier and more memorable bow. Fortunately, that's a small issue in the overall story so I rate it 4.6 stars rounded up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...