Aristippus - Lauren's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean immediately stepped around from behind the kitchen table to hug me. "Sweetie, I didn't mean to snap at you. This is not a premonition of things to come. I certainly didn't mean it that way." He broke his hug, and stepping back, said, with a sweet smile, "Lauren, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my life. And I love you more than you can imagine. Full stop." He kissed me sweetly on the lips and asked, "Okay?"

"I love you so much, Sean," I said before I threw my arms around him. "I'm just nervous, but we'll make this work."

"Of course, we will, Lauren." And he kissed me again.

As Thursday evening came around, I showered and dressed before Sean got home from work. I dress casually, not too flashy or sexy. Just clean and fresh. Light makeup and my hair simply pulled back in a ponytail. When Sean got home, we sat and had dinner together as a family, with no discussion of my upcoming date. Sean and I did the dishes together, and as seven-thirty approached, I kissed him and Emily goodnight and headed for my car.

It took a little longer than I expected to get to Malibu, but I still made it by eight o'clock. I knocked on his hotel door, and seconds later, it was déjà vu all over again. It was as if nothing had changed since our last meeting. I almost had to laugh, but I didn't, as he was still very sweet and very appreciative of my company.

After we were finished in the hotel room, Gil handed me an envelope of money, and we headed downstairs to the bar. Tonight, the rant and rave focused on his young adult son. Apparently, he had either dropped out of college or flunked out and expected Gil to support him indefinitely. When our drinks were empty, he kissed me on the cheek, and we headed for our respective cars.

I hadn't opened the envelope he had handed me up in the room until I was in my car. But when I looked inside, it wasn't a thousand dollars - it was twelve hundred. Plus, he had written me a sweet note about how much he missed me, and he was so happy that I had contacted him.

I got home at about a quarter to eleven. Sean and Emily were both asleep, but he had left the bathroom light on for me. I undressed in the bathroom and took a quick shower. As Gil barely touches me and wears a condom, I wasn't that messy. But I did want to get his touch off of me and to be sure to remove any scent of sex that did cling to my skin. Once out of the shower, I slipped a long t-shirt on over my head and slid into bed.

Sean rolled over and wrapped his arm around me. "All good?" he asked.

"All good," I responded softly.

"Did you get paid?"

"Twelve hundred," was all I said.

"Good girl," he said, and gave me a big squeeze. "Make sure it's in the bank tomorrow."

"Already there," I said. "I deposited it in the ATM on my way home."

He then snuggled up even tighter, and we both drifted off to sleep.

We didn't have sex that night, but the next night, it was Honeymoon Sex all over again. Our savings account grew rapidly, and in less than two years, we managed to buy a fixer-upper in a fairly decent neighborhood. As Emily celebrated her fourth birthday, we had finished our remodel, and the value of the house had probably increased from one to two hundred thousand dollars. We were well on our way to achieving the American dream.

By that time, I had rebuilt my Little Black Book again to about two dozen clients. About half from before I met Sean, and another half of new gentlemen I'd met at the bar or through referrals. I was now scheduling four to five dates per month. And as we were hoping to flip our house soon and then do it again in a better neighborhood, every penny of the money was all poured into our remodel. Sean was very comfortable with my business activities, and I think he was actually becoming a little curious about what actually goes on during my dates. I've even thought of inviting him to join us someday. And will he cum?

Who knows?