All Comments on 'Army Gangbang'

by BearGiant6469

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Sasha hits the jackpot here! It seems Martinez is the nicest of the six guys to Sasha. I liked Martinez' sexy hairy chest and dick!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
VERY NICE

Looking forward to an other chapter. 5 stars from me,

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 8 years ago
If only I could have this treat

I have had dreams of walking in the mall and needing to pee, found the bathroom but there was a big black man standing in front of the door. I told him I needed to use the urnial inside, he just grined at me and said ok. He opened the door and I walked into the room and noticed that there was several other black men in there and what they were doing was exciting to see. Yes they were all either fucking another man or sucking a cock, I gave up trying to pee as I got hard so quick. Then I was forced? to take part in the party. I usually wake up with a mess in my panties. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I had water thrown over me, cold water, tell us. Captured, no way I was going to tell these clowns anything. My eyes were hurting, could not see out of one of them, my nose I know was broken, I had not been fed for 2 days, plenty of water, shoved down my throat and poured over me. There it was, that voice, in Arabic, leave him here, 24 hours, then he may talk. My arms were hoisted up, my legs also, my neck secured to the table by a wide leather band. naked, shivering, dark, the voices leaving. I had heard the screams and yelling, it was always semi dark, only a very weak light, you didn't know if it was day or night. The scream woke me, aaagh, no, no, please not again, aaaaagh, no, aaaagh, then a whimpering, no, no, please no, moaning and then silence. Probably blacked out from the pain of the torture. Silence, poor bastard. I heard the footsteps, my legs were pushed back, I felt a finger at my hole, I tried to kick my legs, the restraints were tightened, I couldn't move them. I felt his finger, guide the head of his cock, he held my legs,i tried to resist,, he pushed my legs back further, entering me, aaaagh, no, he rocked me, pulling me onto his cock no, aaagh, then he was fucking me, I whimpered, no, no, please, no and then the heat inside me, pulling back, leaving me. Again, screams from elsewhere, sounded familiar, like mine. Number 2 walked up, rubbed his cock along my hole, aaaagh, no, in 2 pushes, he was inside me, wasting no time, fucking me, it didn't hurt as much as the first as I felt his warmth. He pulled away, I could feel a trickle of cum running down. I could also hear men from elsewhere, whimpering. The third entered me, I only let out one scream as he entered, then the feeling wasn't that bad, I felt his warmth, I wanted to touch my cock. Number 4 did it, entering me, thicker, really stretching my hole, he got into a steady rhythym, I felt my cock get really hard, I was whimpering alright, he was touching something inside me with each thrust, it felt electric, he was holding me, his hips slapping my buttocks, I screamed as my cum jetted into the air, tightening around him, he thrust deep, staying there, coating my insides with his throbbing cock as my cum landed on my chest and head. He eased back, I heard myself, no, no stay, please stay, trying in vain to follow his cock. After that, I wanted to be fucked, I welcomed each cock, holding on to it tightly with my ass. One guy, leaned over me, his cock at my mouth, I opened it, sucking him as he took my cock in his mouth, cumming down my throat, he got up, put his legs over my now hard cock lowering himself down. I was helpless to do anything other than let him ride my cock, my cum shooting into him as he bounced up and down. I lost count but not that many more before Arabic voice came back, someone threw cold water over me, now tell us what we need to know. Get fucked. he hit me hard, I saw stars, I felt my legs and arms being lowered and released, stand up, I tried but fell in a heap on the floor, my arms and legs numb. I was taken and thrown into a cold shower room, the water stinging my flesh. I was dressed in my uniform, led out and photographed. Then Arabic voice, you are being swapped for 10, I heard voices and was then taken out to a van, driven for about half an hour. The van stopped, I heard voices, I was led out and told to sit. I waited and a few minutes later was picked up by my own people. My experience changed my life, I have been all day chained to a table, my feet hoisted high, in a darkened room, being used by who ever wants to use me. However, I have never forgotten number 4.

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
Bad all Bab

The start with all the description lot me, question how would he know ages. Physical characteristics yes, age I don't think so. I looked 17 or 18 and I was 26, everyone develops different so direct years I don't think so, statements like he looked in his early 20, a teen, or 40 or so, this wording works not 18, 24, 25. Sorry didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Army men

I love sex with army men. This is good story. I have had lots of good sex with army men (many married) and some of the best power bottoms were married army men.

donniecalvindonniecalvinover 3 years ago

some real good fantasy that make me longing for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous