Army Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, this slut is fantastic. Even better than my wife." Allen laughed.

"Damn right" Martinez smiled, increasing the pace of his thrusts.

"I need to try that ass." Allen stated, pulling away from Sasha's mouth. He made his way over to Sasha's ass and slid in on top of Martinez's cock.

Fowler took this opportunity to move his cock from Sasha's hand to his mouth. Whittmore climbed onto the bed next to Fowler and shoved his dick into Sasha's mouth as well. Sasha gagged on the two cocks thrusting in and out of his mouth. He'd never sucked more than one cock at a time, and he was loving it.

"You like it?" Whittmore asked, staring down at the boy stretched on their cocks. Sasha tried to nod in response.

"I think he loves it." Fowler smiled, grabbing Whittmore in for a kiss.

Hutak and Chase climbed on opposite sides of Sasha, who reached out and began stroking their dicks. He couldn't believe that he was servicing all six of these men at once.

Inside his ass, Martinez and Allen were enjoying themselves. One would thrust in just as the other thrusted out. Their large balls roughly slapped against Sasha's tight ass. The tightness of Sasha's ass forced their cocks together, causing friction every time their dicks roughly touched. It was pure heaven for them.

Sasha was enjoying the rough pounding of the men, both in his ass and mouth. He loved the sight of it. The mirror showed him, tiny and stuffed full of four cocks. The men were stretching him farther than he'd ever been before. Lost in the moment, Sasha shot his load on top of Martinez's hot chest.

"Looks like he's cum already." Martinez grunted, still slamming into Sasha the entire time.

"I'm going to cum soon." Hutak exclaimed.

"Hold it in buddy. I want us all to finish on his face." Allen stated. This caused Hutak to pull away from Sasha's hand.

Sasha loved this idea and smiled wider, even though it hurt with the cocks stretching his mouth.

One by one, the men got close to their orgasm and pulled away. Whittmore was first, then Fowler and Chase, leaving the two men in Sasha's ass. The men saw that their companions were almost ready to cum, so they increased the speed of their thrusts to ludicrous proportions. Allen grabbed Sasha's cheeks and slapped them, leaving a red handprint embedded in his skin.

"You are so hot baby." Allen said. He grabbed Sasha's hair and forced him into a bruising kiss with Martinez.

Sasha could see that Allen's fur coat was gaining some sweat from this hot sex session. Sasha wanted to just turn around and lick it all off once these studs stopped pounding his ass.

"Hurry up guys, we don't know how much longer we can hold our orgasms off." Chase exclaimed.

"Hold your horses, we are almost there." Allen said. "These young ins have now self control." He laughed to Martinez.

And right on cue, Sasha came for the second time that night. Once again, he shot all over Martinez's chest.

"Damn, we must be giving it to him good." Martinez laughed. His thrusts began to get sloppier, yet rougher.

"I think you are ready to cum soon." Allen pointed out.

Martinez nodded and pulled out. He stood by the other men, still stroking his cock.

Allen, now the only man left, picked Sasha up. He placed Sasha's back against his warm, furry chest. He began thrusting into Sasha's abused hole like a madman. This soldier stud was on a quest for release and was doing his damnedest to get their soon. His large balls continued slapping against Sasha.

"Hutak, get your ass over here and lick my balls while I fuck this slut." Allen ordered.

Not one to disobey his leader, Hutak dropped to his knees and began licking Allen's cock and balls as they slid in and out of Sasha's asshole.

Allen turned Sasha around so that they were face to face and shoved his tongue down Sasha's throat. Sasha loved the feeling of this big stud taking what he wanted from him. It was a huge turn on that may have him cumming once again.

Sasha rested his head on Allen's shoulders, inhaling the scent of the sweaty, testosterone fueled man pounding him. He was surprised to see that, behind them, Whittmore and Fowler were 69ing and Martinez was pounding the shit out of Chase's ass. Seeing this three Sasha over the edge for the third time, spraying Allen's chest with cum.

Allen just smiled and increased his pace further, grunting like a bull in heat. He was almost getting ready to shoot his load.

"Men, it's time." Allen grunted, throwing Sasha on the bed.

All six men gathered around Sasha, stroking their huge members. Hutak came first, shooting his load on Sasha's cute face. Chase and Whittmore released next, followed by Fowler. Each released a rather large load, larger than Hutak's. Martinez let out a massive load, splattering all over Sasha's face and dripping down his body.

If he thought Martinez's load was huge, he wasn't ready for Allen's. Allen's bull balls released an enormous load of his sperm. It's force was initially too great that it missed Sasha and hit the wall. Allen quickly corrected his aim and splattered it all over Sasha, who opened his mouth to taste some of his cum.

Once Allen stopped, he ordered all his men to lick Sasha clean. Sasha enjoyed the feel of six talented tongues cleaning him. Every so often, he pulled a man up into a cum filled kiss. After they finished, they all collapsed on the bed and fell asleep, exhausted.

It was an amazing experience Sasha would never forget.

A month and a half later, Sasha and his mother Mary had moved into a new apartment. Everything had been going well. Sasha had been taking classes at a local college and Mary got a good job as a journalist at a respected newspaper.

Mary had left to go meet some colleagues for drinks, while Sasha stayed behind to watch a movie and study. He was watching a horror movie when a knock at the door made him jump.

He strode over to the door and was surprised to see that it was Martinez and Allen. He quickly opened the door and invited them in.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sasha asked.

"Well baby, the thing is, we forgot to mention that the base is here in New York. In fact, not only that, we all live here too. And, we decided to check up on you." Martinez smiled.

"Did you came to see how I'm doing, or do me?" Sasha asked.

"Maybe a little of both." Allen smiled, wickedly.

"Good" Sasha smiled, pulling Allen in for a kiss.

12