All Comments on 'Arora's Fantasies Become Reality'

by Willing2Do

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
love grows

more like this please.fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
below zero

the scale is not low enough. this story was to much. little is more this was so far over the top it got to me only able to say "Ya Right".

Willing2DoWilling2Doover 20 years agoAuthor
Below Zero

I like our story, of course, and I am biased, prejudiced. Perhaps the anonymous "below zero" poster did not, or could not read the first three sentences of the story. Arora and I worked on this story for several weeks, maybe months. The key is: she was shy, felt shameful about sex. So we went from here. Sorry you did not enjoy the story. Please share some of your writing, stories with us. Post your stories on Literotica. Let us know what is good for you. "We aim to please," and as it says over my toilet, "You aim too please." BTW, I love my security code as asked to enter below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too mechanical

I saw what you were trying to do and kudos for yor efforts. It was lacking eros. unfortunately it lacked sensuality and made the same mistakes most interacial stories do...take a look at J&J in Vegas by Tabby JJ Kitty and there's on eabout an interior designer named Anika - cant remmeber the author - for examples...but Keep writing! You can only improve! All the Best to you!

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

One love, Bro. A pure guy fantasy story. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous