Arora's Fantasies Become Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arora started cumming again, vibrating all over, her cunt flowing, pussylips fluttering, asshole puckering, little clit tingling, breasts topped again with hardened, elongated nipples. As she subsided into a series of again rippling, rolling little orgasms, one after the other, the couples on the stage started swapping around – black with white, white and black with Oriental, cunts and cocks of all three colors, all cunts pink inside – working together. The show “climaxed” with everyone on stage fucking the little white woman – the big, black cock was pumping her cunt from below as the black man lay on his back driving his long, thick meat up into her stretched twat. The white cock went full length in and out of her splayed open asshole, only the head staying clamped by her sphincter. The yellow cock was in her mouth. The bald, black woman licked assholes – the white man’s, the Oriental’s, and pussy, ass, pussy some more of the Oriental woman who was sucking the white woman’s tits and the black man’s hairy nipples.

Cum started shooting on stage, filling to overflowing the white woman’s mouth, pussy and gaping asshole. At the tables, in the chairs, on the floor, cum gushed in and all over the men and women joined in various positions.

Will still had not cum. His cock rigid as ever. Arora’s pussy was sore, though thoroughly wet. She clamped it on his cock, squeezed it with her inner muscles, pressed with her fingers her fat cuntlips around his stiff tool, trying to urge his cum from him to fill her hot cunt. She even rose up off of him, pushed some of her juices and his pre-cum slime back onto her crenolated hole, and sat slowly on his cock, forcing the head, then shaft all the way to the root up her rectum. She rode his cock in her booty as she adjusted to its size penetrating her, stretching her tiny, starlike ring open, forming it into a tight hole for his big meat. She wanted his cum, the final release of his hot flood in either one of her holes, both of them and her mouth too.

As the cum flowed on the stage and in the club in front of and on both sides of them, Will lifted her by her big butt cheeks off his hot cock. It slurped, and then popped out of her hole. Some of the people looked at them from the tables, chairs and floor in front of them at that sound, and her longing, lustful moan.

“Let’s go, Ar,” he commanded her. “Enough of this. I’m going to take you to my place and give you what we both want.”

“What’s that, Will?” she asked tremulously, wondering what else he could possibly have in mind for her on this first date.

“You’ll see,” he said menacingly.

Compliant though fearful and so ashamed, embarrassed by her own lust, her own wanton behavior with him, the spectacle of the others watching her suck him and cum as he fingered and fondled her earlier.

She straightened her disheveled, wet-spotted dress, pulled the top back up over her tits. He put his pants back on and tucked in his shirt. “No, Ar,” he said, pulling the top down and lifting the back of her dress, exposing her ass again. “You’re going to walk out of here and to the car showing those big titties and your big butt.” In full shame and embarrassment, she let him lead her to the car, his hand cupping one of her ass cheeks, the other hefting a breast. Many of the people stared at them, winked at them, hissed, even clapped a bit again as they walked out, her other tit and her butt cheeks jiggling. The doorman copped a feel of her free tit, slapped her on the ass as they paused for Will to give him a tip. The same from the carhop, a young, white woman as brought Will’s car to them and opened the door for Arora.

In the car, the top still down, right there at the entrance to the club, Will pulled his cock out and ordered Arora to get down on it and suck him all the way to his place. Soon, he pulled to the side of the road, stopped, had her sit up, leaving his wet cock sticking out of his pants. As passersby stared, hooted, whistled and commented on her wet, lipstick-smeared lips, her big breasts, Will blindfolded her and tied her hands together behind her back, causing her tits to jut out even further to the delight of the onlookers. Will pulled from the curb, ordering her again to go down and suck his cock. She complied.

Soon the car turned and stopped. She heard a garage door raise. The car moved forward. The garage door closed. Will got out, opened her door and led her into his place, down some stairs. She stood naked from the waist up, blindfolded and bound, her ass exposed. She could smell aromatic candles, incense, hear and smell the crackling of wood burning in a fireplace? In contrast an air-conditioned humming, cool air flowing over her naked flesh. He told her to kick off her shoes. She did. She felt a cool, tile floor on the soles of her feet. He led her a few steps and pushed her up against a solid object pressing against her rounded belly, the sides just outside her breasts pushing them slightly together. A strap crossed behind her neck holding her head in place, binding her there. He removed the ties on her arms, freeing them. She had broken one of her arms before their date, but it had not interfered with any of their activities so far, although still in a cast. He removed her dress and tossed it aside on the floor. He lifted her arms, the broken one and the good one. He secured them with straps outstretched, high above her head at the extremes of the hard surface to which she was now more secured. He spread her legs apart, like her arms and strapped them to the spread bars.

Then he removed her blindfold. “Take a look, whore. See where you are, and get ready for the pleasure of your young life.”

She saw a redlight blinking in front of her, a video camera? Turning her head looking around and down slightly the little she could see, she saw she was strapped, bound to a wooden X, her arms splayed above her, tits at the top of the X where the crossed beams met, her belly just below the crossed beams, her legs spread out at the base of the X.

Will put the blindfold back on her. He put a ball gag in her mouth. He lubed and inserted a little dildo in her asshole. “Squeeze it with your ass, you cunt. Hold it in there. Make your asshole tight. He clamped pincers on her nipples, slightly painful at first then just there. He knelt, opened her pussy lips, slid a clip over her little clit and let the weight dangling on a chain pull down on her small nub. “That’ll thicken and lengthen your clit, Ar. You must leave it on at all times, even after I let you go home, until I tell you, you can take it off. We’ll check your clit for its growth and add more weight as you can stand it.”

He rubbed an oil on her breasts and pussy lips. It was astringent, burned slightly. She felt her breasts tighten, her pussy lips too as the oil took effect. The oil will lessen your big titties by a cup size or two, depending on how long we use it. Same with you fat twat. He lubed a thick but short dildo, a butt plug, and forced it up into her pussy. The little base and the thick middle held it into her cunt.

“Now you’re ready dear slut, dirty whore, cocksucking, assfucking little African Queen, for the most exquisite pleasure, pain you will ever experience. It will never be as good as this again. You will never be the same after tonight, this morning to be exact. I’m going to whip you and fuck you, in your mouth, up your dirty ass, in your nasty cunt. You’re going to beg me for more. You’re going to be my cocksucking, ball-licking, assrimming, mouth, pussy and ass whore, my slave, a slave for my cock, balls and cum. I’m going to fill you with cum, your every hole to overflowing. I’m going to bathe you in it, coat your body with it, and let it dry all over you. You want it, don’t you whore, dirty, nasty slut?”

Arora shook her head from side to side and muffled no into the ball gag.

Will smacked her ass with a thick, wide slapjack like a beaver’s tail. Whack! The sound resounded in to basement – dungeon, sound-insulated room, louder than the sexy music playing in surround sound. Arora’s nose flared open. The smells of the burning wood, the aromatic candles, the incense filled her nostrils. Tears formed in her blindfolded eyes, but she was determined to take whatever this white asshole had in store for her. Whack! Whack! Whack! Will smacked her ass until it burned. He pounded the end of the dildo up her ass, driving it deeper into her. Tears flowed from her eyes in spite of her determination. She moaned. Her pussy betrayed her. It started oiling up, leaking her juices around the plug in her cunt. She shook with each smack. He pendulous tits vibrated. The feel of the clamps on her nipples grew stronger, a bit painful again. The weight on the clip squeezing and pulling down on her clit jiggled. She actually felt her little clit lengthening, growing thicker, spreading while tightening the clip on its top and sides.

She wanted to scream, but she could not. The ball gag choked off her sounds. She could only moan huskily in her pain and pleasure. So good, exquisite just as Will had told her.

She heard a mechanical noise. The X rotated forward. Now she was face down. Her tits, clamped, hung below her chest. The weight on her clit clip swung forward pulling her little man in the boat in another direction, making it even longer than before. It grew even thicker than before, ached in want and need. Will lay below her. He removed the nipple clamps, sucked, kissed and licked her tits, then put the clamps back on her engorged nipples. He kissed her belly, tongued her navel. Removed the clit clip and the plug in her pussy. He kissed her clit, licked it and sucked her until she came flooding his mouth with her juices. He put the plug back into her, and the clip back on her clit with a heavier weight this time.

He removed the ball gag. Slapped her tits with the beaver tail. Smacked her asscheeks with it. She started to scream, but he filled her mouth with his raging hard, pre-cum slick cock. He pushed half his length into her mouth and held it there. She felt the slimyness of his pre-cum coating her tongue, lips, palate, the whole inside of her mouth. He started fucking her face slowly and alternating slapping her titties and her ass with the beaver tail. He added her cunt, full of the plug and her clit clipped to the blows with the slapjack. He fucked her mouth until he came, spurting, gushing cum into her mouth.

He let his cock fill her, pulled it out and held her mouth closed with one of his hands. The X rotated back upright. “Don’t spit out my cum. Don’t swallow it,” he ordered her. “Open your mouth slowly and show it to me. Let me see it on your tongue.” She did as he said.

He removed the blindfold. “Now let it drool down onto your titties.” She did as he said. He kissed her on the lips, probed his tongue into her mouth, tasting his own cum, drawing it out on his tongue and licking his lips.

She was disgusted. So embarrassed, so ashamed because she had cum again while he was cumming in her mouth, and again as he took some of his cum out of her mouth. “Now swallow,” he said harshly. She did as he said. She was amazed. Will’s cock was still rock hard, jutting up from his hairy pubes, his balls swinging below his long, thick cock.

He walked around behind her. Removed the dildo from her asshole. He slid his cock right into her rectum. Fucking her ass with long, slow, deep, full-length strokes, he smacked her tits some more with the beaver tail. Her pussy too, driving the plug up into her aching cunt, slapping the clip on her clit. He fucked her faster, faster, pounding into her asshole while he punished her tits and pussy with the slapjack. She screamed, yelled, cried out in pain and pleasure. For 30 minutes, more, he fucked her ass.

In front of her a screen opened, and she saw the big black man hard fucking the little blonde woman. His big cock slammed into her stretched cunt, her tits jiggled, her ass shook. Her legs were raised so high Arora could see his black cock pummeling her tight twat, her little asshole winking on each in and out stroke. The two women from the dinner club were beside the mixed couple. The bartender and the waitress were on their sides voraciously eating each others’ cunts. Their faces glistened with pussy juice. All four of the fucking, cuntlickers were verbalizing their lust. The black man squeezed, massaged, pinched, twisted the breasts and elongated nipples of the little woman as he fucked her pussy so hard. The pussy eating women fingered each others’ assholes and fondled each others tits as they licked, and tongued the creamy, frothing holes.

Will rotated the X forward to a horizontal position again, never slowing the motion of his cock in Arora’s ass, or letting up with the smacks on her tits, now dangling down, her pussy. She arched her head up to watch the quartet in front of her. The red light on the video camera blinked steadily recording everything. The glazed look in Arora’s eyes, the tears of joy, pure pleasure, raw lust streaking her face. Will punched his cock deep into Arora’s bowels and flooded her with a load of cum. His cock jerked, throbbed, pulsed, thickened as it squirted a cream enema into her. He held still for a few minutes, as she came one more time, again, again, moaning her pleasure. Will pulled his cock from her gaped open asshole with a squishy plop. He knelt between her legs and slurped his cum from her asshole, rounded, pulsing and closing slowly after he licked it deep. He moved to her head and ordered her to clean his still hard cock with her mouth. She did as he said. Cum dripped from her asshole, slithered down into her pussy crack, mingled with her own juices. Feeling the slimy mess, her ass winking shut, his cock in her mouth yet again, the taste of her musk on him, she came again.

Will pulled his cock from her sucking mouth. He rotated the X until Arora was on her back, looking up at the ceiling, her tits draping over her sides, into her armpits. Will raised the X a bit higher, slid a short bench beneath her to support her back. He unstrapped her legs, lifted them up, back toward her upper body, wider, outside the wooden beams and restrapped them. He pulled the plug out of her pussy. Knelt and licked her cunt, tongued her clit, sucked it with the clip still on it. After she came again, washing his mouth in her flow, he stood between her legs, aimed his cock at her twat, stuck the head just between her outer lips, moved it up and down with his hand, stimulating her clit with his crown, fucking her clit into his piss slit. Then, he put it back between her outer lips, pushed it between her inner lips, and slid it slowly up her oily, velvety hole until his pubic hairs meshed with hers.

“Oooooh,” she moaned. “My pussy is so sore, swollen.”

He grinned down at her, tweaked her aching tits, massaged her breasts and fucked her hot cunt. She arched her head back to watch upside down, the big black man fuck the little white woman, the other two women together. Now the women were sitting pussy to pussy, leaning back, fucking each other with a double-headed, long, thick dildo.

Will kept fucking her. He paused his cock buried in her cunt, just long enough to unstrap her from the X and let the mechanical device lift it clear of her body resting on the bench. He lay over the top of her, his chest to her breasts, fucking her more. He lifted his body, kissed, licked, sucked her tits, one the other, nursing her pointy nipples. She started cumming and kept on cumming as he fucked her faster.

The black man came and fed his cock to her mouth. She sucked his pre-cum and the white woman’s pussy juice off it until he came in her mouth. The white woman squatted over Arora’s face, she always hated the thought of eating a women’s pussy and tried to turn away. The woman pulled her abused nipples until Arora licked and tongued her clit and cunthole. The other two women took over sucking both her tits. The little white woman came on Arora’s face. She moved then to suck Arora’s nipple, while the bartender forced Arora to eat her pussy. She came on Arora’s mouth. The waitress was next. She squatted over Arora’s mouth, pushed Will back so she could reach Arora’s clit, removed the clip and nursed Arora’s erect nub. Arora lost count as her pussy gushed more and more juice, quivered, squeezed and relaxed on Will’s pummeling cock. He pumped his third load of cum into her hot box. The woman sucked Will’s cum out of Arora’s pussy.

Exhausted, aching all over, her ass, pussy and tits sore, Arora thought this is it. I can rest now. She was wrong.

As Arora lay on her back on the bench, Will put the butt plug into Arora’s asshole. He inserted a stubby, but thick dildo into her twat. He clamped her nipples again. He handed her a battery-powered toothbrush. “I want to see you masturbate with this, you whore.” She did as he said. She took the tool in her hand, touched it to her lower belly, just above her slit, turned it on, and eased it down, the brushes working on her now thick, long clit. Her little cock, unshielded as it erected.

The black man joined Will at her face. They slapped their cocks on her cheeks, nose, forehead, lips, let her alternate sucking their balls and nursing just their fat heads, finally they forced both dicks between her lips, drooling pre-cum into her mouth. She felt the clamps removed from her nipples, mouths close over her breasts, lips kissing her inner thighs, the plugs removed from her ass and cunt, then the tongue licking her pussy as the toothbrush hummed on her big clit.

She woke up some hours later, covered in cum – men and women’s the taste of both filling her mouth.. The plugs back in her holes, clamps on her tits, clip on her clit. Her pussy bush was trimmed neatly, pussy lips plucked clean of hairs. Wax from the candles capped her nipples, covered her clit, and sealed the plugs in her holes. She was laying on a comfortable mattress, still naked, the fire crackling in the fire place, the smell of the wood smoke, the aromatic candles, incense, man cum and cunt juice reeking in her nostrils, cool air from the air conditioner. Will lay sleeping beside her, his cock hard again, resting on her leg. She grasped it in her hand at first, and then went down to take it in her mouth. She just barely remembered the two men and two women laughing at her, yet praising her for being such a horny, cockcraving, pussyeating slut. As she closed her lips over the head of Will’s cock and let the shaft slide along her tongue, she remembered what Will had said. She was for sure now his cockloving whore, and she loved it. All shame, embarrassment gone forever, as she sucked his cock slowly, gently, wanting him to fuck her mouth, pussy and ass again as much as he wanted as much as he could.

[Your votes and comments - be kind to us please - are invited. If you like maybe we can write more -sequels, a series. All rights reserved not to be sold commercially. Copyrighted.]

12