Arousing Leigha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it. Any façade of what was going on dissipated. On each side of that little mirror were lurid, illicit scenes being played out.

David filled Leigha to capacity. Marty was doing the same to Rhonda's ass with long fluid strokes that often totally cleared her rectum before entering again. Each time he did that she moaned with pleasure.

Leigha was only aware of that massive cock penetrating the whole of her, stretching her well past her limits and certainly past any previous experience. It had hurt like hell during the process, had strained her every fiber, screamed at every nerve.

Then, pure bliss. Pleasure she never deemed possible. It was amazing what a massive cock could do. She had heard stories. This was real. Real good!

David had slowed, his cock blissfully stroking a receptive Leigha. He pulled her up into a bit of a sitting position, giving him a chance to lean over to search for her mouth. She gratefully responded, softly guiding his head to hers to accommodate him.

Marty heard the small moans she emitted when she received David's mouth. He stiffened. That was almost too much, too personal. If there had been any tiny bit of him that had reservations about her total surrender to this man who wasn't her husband, it evaporated right then. He knew it. She was totally David's.

In the back of his mind that little thought passed again. He had his answer. The question he had pondered for years. He had his answer.

"Oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah, um-m-m-m-m-m," Leigha was beginning a little chant. She was building to climax; ready to come around David's cock.

David didn't just hear her, he felt her. Her pussy was contracting and releasing while she responded to the action. He had wanted it to last just a little longer but his fingers and mouth had primed her way too much for her to ride that monster cock a long time without coming.

Marty and Rhonda watched with riveted eyes, honed ears, nerves so sensitive that just a light touch of fingers sent spasms down their bodies. Neither spoke but both knew Leigha's impending orgasm was going to wash all of them over with her. All of them.

They were right.

"U-u-u-u-m-m-m-m-m-p-p-p-p-h-h-h-h-h," Leigha started repeating it over and over. Each time it became louder.

Then, it was there. For Leigha and David to feel, for Marty and Rhonda to witness.

Leigha's body tensed, her arms tightened so hard around David he thought she was going to break a rib, and then the shudder.

It started slowly then gained speed and voracity. In a few seconds a trembling Leigha was stroking his cock slowly and shaking all over...more a vibration than any orchestrated move.

And the sounds, the wails, crashed the walls.

Leigha wasn't just coming...she was having a sexual explosion around David's massive cock.

She couldn't believe the pleasure. Where had this always been? Could she survive the moment or was she about to pass out?

It was too much for David. He froze and came. He didn't have to pump...Leigha was draining him dry with her uncontrollable gyrations. And it was her voice, her cries, which were as devastating as her pulsating pussy.

Marty slammed Rhonda's ass. She pushed back hard to receive him.

"Now." It was a command more than a request. She was ready.

Both knew they didn't have the luxury of making noise. They had to contain everything to the physical aspect.

And Marty came through. He pounded Rhonda's ass so hard he had to help her stand up. She was dancing back and forth; her body dropping only to have him lift her up again so that he could plow that narrow orifice.

They felt rather than heard the deep moans, the massive grunts permeating their bodies.

Their thoughts seemed to run as one...now this was an orgasm!

The frantic scenes, both in front and behind the mirror, slowly ceased.

In the wake of undulating bodies and uncontrolled cries of pleasure came silence.

Within feet of each other were four drained bodies...and two drained minds.

There was no exact timetable but it was minutes rather than hours. It took about that long for Leigha and Marty to regress, to shudder at what had just happened.

And not much longer for Rhonda to react to reality.

"We've gotta go," she whispered as she looked for her clothes. She almost pushed Marty out of the little storeroom before locking it.

He wasn't stupid. All at once he had the picture.

Marty guessed accurately that David had no idea Rhonda was watching him each time from behind that mirror. He probably assumed he was screwing Leigha in private.

Another thought occurred to him. Who else had Rhonda watched in addition to Leigha? And was it all contained to Rhonda? Who else besides her had been in that room, watching?

He had tripped upon a deep web of deceit.

Rhonda came up to give him a kiss. Before she could say it he held up his hand a little and laughed.

"I know, I know. You were never here."

She smiled. He was on to it. The whole thing.

She slipped out the door. She had won.

Or had she?

In the end David was whisking Leigha out the door almost as briskly as Rhonda had departed. Once the sexually saturated atmosphere started to evaporate he knew he had to get back to reality. She had a waiting husband out front.

Again it was one of those evenings where little was said. Both were deep in their own thoughts. Leigha could never have known how close their thoughts were running.

Marty was aroused. He knew why and not all of it had to do with Rhonda's wonderful ass. As soon as they got home he led Leigha to the bedroom. A reluctant Leigha finally relented to his demands, losing every battle including her request to take a shower. Marty wanted her just as she was. He was suspicious.

His suspicion was verified. When he entered Leigha she was massive. He was swallowed in that ravenous pit, unable to fill her at all. Just like every Friday night for the past weeks.

Now he knew the source. Today was obviously not the first time Leigha had taken David's massive cock.

He was amazed at how calmly he took it.

Later, Leigha was a little in a daze. Marty had pumped her slowly and gently an hour before. Even though he was wonderful with her his cock felt small again, unable to fill her as he would normally.

The difference was, this time she knew why. She was well aware of what had happened just hours ago. Her question was the same as Marty's...how many times before that? This was not the first time she had detected a major difference in the way Marty was able to fill her body. Surely it wasn't what she was thinking? She dropped her head. Surely not!

She piddled mindlessly in the kitchen. Marty sat out on the porch.

There were a lot of mysteries to be mulled, neither of them having a complete picture of what was happening. But one thought, one bit of concrete evidence, slowly came to both of them.

During the entire visit to the clinic that evening there was no attempt at all for David to administer any treatment whatsoever to Leigha's ass.

EPILOGUE

Leigha looked out the window of the big truck as it moved along. She was still startled at the silent confrontation she had just had with the State trooper but she continued to slowly stroke herself between the legs. Not only was it pleasing her but she also knew Marty loved it.

Her mind was again trying to put the past few months all together, trying to understand what had happened to a young loving wife that all at once she was so involved, so mentally trapped into such deviant practices as had happened. She still had no idea of Marty's knowledge of her activities, his involvement in the whole sordid thing. And she never would.

She just knew they had both of them had been going overboard lately to please each other. And for a good reason.

Immediately following that enlightening visit to David's office she had felt ashamed, humiliated. Maybe what had happened prior to that Friday night was not her fault. She had, at least most of the time, been fully under the influence of a drug that inhibited her good sense.

But that one night was different. It was clear now that she had received almost no sedative. Not only had she not been sedated but also he hadn't even bothered to treat her. Not that she needed it but she erroneously felt that only she knew that.

She was now convinced that from the start she had been brought into that office for one thing and one thing alone...to be seduced.

And had she ever been seduced!! Even then she slightly ground her ass into the seat and felt the walls of her pussy contract a little just thinking about how that huge cock had penetrated her so painfully until she thought she would pass out, only to recover and be rewarded with fulfillment she never thought possible. Even in her most sensual dreams.

But that wasn't the wonderment of what was happening to her. Oh, no. That could possibly have been dealt with.

What was even more astonishing was all that had happened since that infamous night almost two weeks ago.

Her visits to room three hadn't stopped!!

She closed her eyes, visualizing every minute, every event that had unfolded since that fateful Friday night.

She and Marty had gone through a very strange weekend, emotions running from shying away from each other to torrid sex. There were times that she almost thought he knew...that her secret wasn't so much a secret.

Then came Tuesday night. What was she to do? There was no cancellation, no nothing. How was she to explain not wanting to go?

She looked out the truck window and mentally winced. She knew damned well what happened, why she hadn't cancelled or bowed out of the situation altogether.

She had been so sexually aroused by David's fucking that she couldn't seem to stop her from wondering what it would be like to be in that room again. What would happen?

She would never have guessed. Or maybe she could. There had been that session before that she had left with that strong vision of Dusty.

Of Dusty taking her in the ass.

This time it was no vision. She had no sooner received another of the impotent shots that David left the room and Dusty walked in. Somehow the shock wasn't as great as it should have been. She was so mentally saturated with sex that she didn't object, relenting instead to his searching hands and mouth. Within minutes he had ravaged her with both but his pleasuring foreplay didn't prepare her for the rest of the evening.

In a way she thought impossible, in the next thirty minutes Dusty had slowly and carefully seduced her ass as if it were her demanding pussy. She had recently begun to let Marty take her in the ass but it was nothing like this.

At the moment while riding in that truck she couldn't seem to visualize every detail of that night but there was a definite end result...the insatiable burning and longing for Dusty and his cock pleasing her ass couldn't be denied, even days later.

And of course as soon as they got home Marty insisted they have sex. She was totally taken aback when he demanded that she surrender to his demands, placing her on her knees on the side of the bed before standing behind her and pumping her ass as if he had never had it. It was if he could read her mind.

They had both exploded in a gigantic mutual orgasm. It had been wonderful.

But not enough to prevent her from returning that Friday night to totally surrender again to David's cock. And again last night, walking away with a tantalizing aftermath caused by Dusty again burying himself into her welcoming ass.

She just couldn't seem to pull away from it. No matter how she promised herself to end it when the actual hour came the pull was so strong, the anticipation so high, she couldn't control it.

She was being fucked by so many in so many ways she just couldn't break the cycle.

She glanced at Marty. She loved him so much and bless his heart he knew nothing.

Marty guided the big rig along the road and studied Leigha carefully.

He loved her right now more than ever before. Her innocence gone, her sexuality completely exposed, she filled his senses daily to a breaking point.

She had no idea how much he knew. He had watched her four times now, twice each with David and Dusty. He was getting ready to put a stop to it soon but right now he was as hooked on it as she. It seemed so strange, so utterly unreal, but he absolutely loved watching her get fucked. And stopping it right now wasn't going to wipe the deed away. What was done was done. He just wanted to play it out for another two weeks, to allow them as much of the sexual fantasy they were living in to transpire as much as possible. And Leigha certainly didn't seem to object.

She had no idea she was fulfilling a long-standing fantasy.

He always had two. One was to screw an older, super attractive woman. Rhonda had filled the bill on that, not just meeting his dream but doing it in such a way he never dreamed possible. She far surpassed his visions and he knew she had no intentions of letting him go, even after all other activities would stop.

But he thought the other fantasy would never be filled in his lifetime.

For years he had wondered what it would be like to watch Leigha with another man.

He glanced again over at her and smiled. How odd the timing. She was bringing herself to another little orgasm, squirming in her seat as she did so. He had no idea it was the vivid memory of Dusty's cock that was making her squirm so as she came.

Marty remembered precisely the moment that he had mentally conjured up the image of Leigha and somebody else.

They had been married a little over nine months. He and Leigha had met after high school and, being from different towns, had never dated each other prior to that. He wasn't a fool. He had been fucking since he was fifteen and he had no reason to think she hadn't fooled around at least some before him. She certainly wasn't a virgin when they married.

There was a guy named Troy that she had dated two years in high school before they drifted apart. Leigha didn't speak of him often but Marty knew there had been a close relationship there that maybe Leigha thought would progress past where it did.

Instead, Troy went in the Marines and within months all communications mutually stopped. She never saw or heard from him again before they got married and moved out of town

About seven months after their marriage there was an event that made the local papers. Troy was in Iraq and had ignored his own safety while placing himself in between two warring sects involved in a gunfight in order to protect a family caught in the middle.

Even though Troy insisted it happened often he received a nice medal and was greeted back home as a hero during his mid tour leave.

There wasn't a huge celebration but the one planned couldn't be complete without Leigha being there. Both Troy and Leigha's family made that clear.

The two of them attended a really nice evening function at Troy's parent's house. Although everybody insisted the dress was casual Leigha dressed up a little. She looked great in a real short red dress that was perfect for her. Marty thought the front of it was a little daring but he said nothing. In fact, every time she leaned over she exposed her breasts in a tiny white bra that you could see through.

It was just one of those evenings for Marty. He knew few people there and milled around just to be friendly. Leigha was different. Every person she met was treated like a long lost best friend.

In the case of Troy it was true. They had been very close for a long time and Marty wasn't about to guess how exactly close they had been.

Marty didn't know what to expect but when he met Troy he was totally impressed with him. Troy wouldn't have wanted it that way but that was part of his draw. He was an extremely handsome young man that was very easy to like. He quickly brushed off any ideas of him being a hero, mentioning instead all the wounded that were more important than he.

Marty didn't try to take up too much of his time. He knew Troy had a lot of people to talk to whereas he had none.

About nine that night there was still a full house but you could tell this thing was about to slow down. As he had already done several times that night Marty walked outside for a while and stood alone in the darkness. The fresh air did him well.

He was standing in the deep darkness behind a car that had been parked under a tree over to one side of the driveway. There was a small detached tool shed very close by that was slightly illuminated by a street light nearby.

Marty heard somebody come out of the house but he had seen that several times during the evening. He chose not to speak. He wasn't exactly up to a conversation with somebody he didn't know.

As soon as they grew near he could hear their voices. He recognized them as Troy and Leigha.

They were cutting up and laughing, picking on some of the people still in the house. Marty stepped back a little further into the shadows. He didn't particularly want to get involved with them, either.

They slowly strolled the little yard, speaking softly enough for him not to distinguish their conversation but he wasn't interested anyway.

A few minutes later they came around the corner of the house and Troy guided her behind the little tool room. When they hit the lighted portion all at once they had at least a little bit of his attention.

They were holding hands. The light laughter had changed to a quiet, intimate conversation that he couldn't hear. For the first time he wished he could. Maybe this was more interesting than he first thought.

They went through a few childish things over the next few minutes. Sort of hitting on each other lightly with their hands when one obviously brought up something unwanted from the past or something like that.

Sometime in the next couple of minutes the mood changed. Slowly each of them stopped speaking, instead just holding hands and looking out into the darkness.

Troy leaned back against the shed and after a while took Leigha by both hands and gently pulled her over to him. It took about two minutes for him to try his first kiss.

Marty was frozen by that time, hidden silently in the shadows but with a perfect view of what was transpiring. He knew they were in the light and unable to see him.

He held his breath. How would she react?

She didn't avoid him. The kiss was short, almost like a fifth grader would do.

Then another, this a little longer. Troy abandoned the holding hands thing and softly pulled her to him. She didn't crawl all over him but she didn't exactly fight him off, either. They have been here before, Marty thought. It was too natural.

The little kisses continued, more of a comforting nature than any aggressive sensual way. His hands began exploring, trailing along her neck and arms.

This time, Marty saw it. There was a very distinct, very positive reaction from Leigha. If he could pick up on it surely Troy would.

Troy did.

His little playful kisses became more lingering, more often, and much, much deeper.

It seemed to Marty that in only the next two minutes they went from light brushes on the lips and cheeks to deep, foraging ones that searched Leigha's lips and neck as if looking for a treasure.

Troy had pulled her up close against his body and had both arms wrapped around her tightly while he sought her lips and neck constantly.

There was no resistance that Marty could see. If Leigha had any objections she was doing a great job of hiding them! Within minutes she was totally absorbed, her arms wrapped around his neck and responding to a flood of nonstop kissing that was obviously to her liking.

Then it was there, however light. A familiar nice little moan from Leigha. This may be innocent but it evidently was a rather sensual innocence. He had heard that moan before, many times, and knew what it meant. She was definitely heating up.