Arousing Leigha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigha's body moved, pressing against Troy as if melting into his arms. That was enough for him. His kisses dropped a little lower down her torso.

Leigha's low cut dress didn't offer much resistance. Troy was laying kisses all over her but his mouth was dropping down lower and lower each time looking for his obvious target.

She laughed gently and pushed him way. Marty was relieved.

Troy was not to be denied. He laughed right with her but went right back to the job at hand. This time Leigha wasn't so inclined to object. The kisses were doing their job, taking their toll on her heightened senses.

Marty wondered if she knew what was going on right then, what he was seeing. Troy was very slowly, very carefully lowering the zipper down the back of her dress. When he got it down far enough the straps of the little dress came off her shoulders and the front dropped down, exposing her breasts in that transparent bra.

Instead of objecting and recovering her dress, as he would have expected, Leigha instead looked around to see if anybody was watching.

Troy wasn't about to give her any time to think about her situation. He shoved her little bra up and dropped his face down between her breasts before moving to her exposed nipples.

He jumped on them like a feast and she responded with a mewing sound Marty could barely detect.

Troy was concentrating on Leigha's breasts. Leigha was concentrating on Troy's mouth.

What she wasn't paying any attention to was Troy's hands. Marty did...he could see very well what they were doing.

With his mouth taking care of Leigha's breast Troy's hands were free and they were slowly gathering the back of Leigha's skirt up, raising it slowly as he did so. Marty watched spellbound as it crept up slowly, exposing those perfect legs as it did. He knew her ass was next.

It was then Marty realized he was rock hard, the show he was watching moving him in a direction he had never suspected.

Her skirt was bunched above her ass and Troy slipped his hands under her sheer black panties, filling both hands with her tight cheeks. His mouth was already full of tit, going from one to the other between lavishing deep kisses to her mouth and neck.

Leigha was surely on her way to a fucking! Troy knew it. Marty knew it.

Troy had every intention of standing her up against the side of that old building and fucking her brains out! All Leigha could do was squirm and react to his touches with her undulating body.

Marty was as tense as he was hard with anticipation. Was she going to let it happen? Would he let it happen? He thought not, but made no move to stop it.

They would never know.

"Tr-o-o-y-y-y," his mother yelled out the door.

Leigha jumped like she had received an electrical shock. All at once she was grabbing clothes, smoothing her hair and looking for a place to run.

Snapped out of the sensual trance she was in she immediately reacted like a new bride, not an old girlfriend.

And that was it. Marty couldn't believe that not only had she allowed it to go so far but he was such a willing, sexually excited silent partner in it.

That night after the party as they were driving home he pulled over twice to take her. Not only did she not mind she was fully receptive, especially when he stood her up against the side of the car and took her exactly as Troy just had. The only difference was that he took her all the way to a shattering orgasm, her legs wrapped around his waist and begging for more. Marty knew Troy had fired her up and he was getting the results.

From that night on, Marty had frequent and very clear fantasies about it. What if it hadn't been broken up? Would she have done it? What about later, a different man? Could she do it?

Marty had always wanted to know. Now he did.

As the big Kenworth approached the last leg of the trip Marty's thoughts began to move away from sex. Yes, it wasn't often but it did happen.

He wasn't exactly sure what Leigha did or didn't know about was happening. Not just the activity in room three but all the things that surrounded it.

It was very obvious to him. He believed now that this whole thing had been a setup for a long time. He couldn't be sure when Leigha had become a target but he bet it wasn't in the past months or so. No, it went back much further than that.

But there was much, much more to all of this. Much more. And the beauty of it was only Rhonda and he knew.

In the middle of a fitful night all at once it had dawned on him.

Room three! Room three was a super secret liability that, if exposed, would ruin the lives of all three of them. He knew about it and Rhonda knew he knew about it.

He had no idea she had planned and guided the whole thing.

Earlier, when she had determined that they were all going to take on a new partner for life she meant Marty. And for Marty it had fully sunk in.

Rhonda wanted him badly. Rhonda had made sure that, through her own way, Marty and Leigha would have jobs forever, that he would never be fired or laid off as long as David owned that ranch. She would make sure of that and Marty knew that, if challenged, she wouldn't hesitate to come clean with her devious plot. None of them could risk the exposure.

Marty and Leigha had it made!!

He looked over at Leigha and smiled. For all that had happened, for all her cheating, her out of marriage sex, he swore every time they had sex it was the best fuck he ever had!

Leigha looked up just as he was gazing at her. She smiled softly back and reached over to softly caress his face.

For all that was happening, every time they had sex she swore it was the best fuck she ever had!

THE END