All Comments on 'Arriba! Aruba'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
I liked it !!

Charley_Ace; I found this story to be very similar in theme to your "Cindy, Oh Cindy". Well written and enjoyable! I will be reading the rest of your contributions in alphabetical order!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just tell the story

we like to read good positve happy erotic stories but to read this was like listening to a guy bitch and complain about almost everything. If we wanted to listen to a bitch session we would have turned on the Dr Phil show

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved the story!

Im from aruba and wouldnt mind if we aranged something for the four of us ;)

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Why are these people married?

Both are superficial and care only for themselves. (Character development is almost nil just a recounting of events) Humiliation, coercion, and no love. Oh well, if you think with your genitals this may be the thing for you.

Want a banana?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two Things...

These two had honest and open fantasies with no intention of ever doing them, just for private stimulation.

One, they get to Aruba and wifey sees a don juan and gives him encouragement all night as he attempts to seduce her and then invites him

to their table, dances seductively with him and ALL of this in a manner humiliating to her husband. He is visibly upset all night, she ignores him and when they get back in the room, screw like mad, then he berates her for her conduct which she first poo poos and then apologizes.

Two, she repeats her encouragement of this guy to include ignoring her husband, bodily rubbing Tom on the dance floor, ignoring hubby and ultimately fucks the guy - This was never agreed to!

Okay, I'm a guy and I'm not taking hubbys' side for screwing Lisa, I don't blame him and he had every right after his wife cheated, humiliated and showed total disrespect for him...total disrespect.

No excuse, she is/was a closet slut and despite the ending, she will encounter another large cock, accidentally and privately, and will encourage this lover to be a lover and gentle.

Buddy, your wife is a cheat and a slut...good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing original.

She got hers, he got his. No emotion, no hook or twist, just screwing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After a pause, she went on, "I've invited him to join us." ...

"And that's when the fight broke out." Or it should have. My wife would never disrespect me by dancing with a stranger while I'm taking a leak. BUT, this is a story and those who are preaching in their comments have forgotten that fact.

I don't think I've read this set up before and I love it! Mess with my wife, I'll nail your nubile but legal daughter. Repeatedly. Made me laugh. Thanks for a good story.

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100almost 6 years ago
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

It has always amused me that women think they should be able to fuck around and not have any repercussions, but if their husbands fuck around that's a terrible misjustice. Don't they realize they can get pregnant by someone that isn't their d husband and then expect her husband to accept the child as his. If I found out that my wife had an affair and that one of my kids that I raised wasn't mine, I'd probably kill her and then the bastard that fucked her. I don't share and wouldn't be happy to have worked my ass off to raise some other bastards kid. I think it was great for Jack to have fucked the idiots daughter and I wish his wife had been there so he could have fucked her too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I would love to have that experience also.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Thank you for.....

"Actually, his size made it painful for me. The pain took away from the pleasure." This is such a true statement but don't let the "hot wife, cuckold" crowd know. They're size queens and don't want to admit very few women like having a big cock tear their pussy up.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

I guess he is One of The authors WHO Need their stories to voost their ego's ... Just over The top! In my opinion only real life loosers Need to do that ... Phathetic

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Almost a good story, but the cheating killed it.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. This is the other side of the big cock fascination story. It can be painful for the woman. I enjoyed the story as it played out but was troubled by the fact that Carrie did not care that her behavior was emasculating her husband. Jack needs to watch for this behavior in the future although Carrie told him that she would never do it again. Carrie seemed to only care about her needs and wanted to fuck Tom after dancing with him and feeling his big cock. But she never discussed this with Jack nor even cared that he watched as she made a fool of him with her behavior on the dance floor. I would make it a rule with Carrie that neither she nor Jack dance with other people when they go out dancing, something they both love to do. It is a rule for my wife and I and we have been together for over 50 years and we still go out dancing regularly. Dancing is sex standing up. It is not something that should be shared with other people. Once a good looking wife of a friend of mine told her husband that she thought i was a good dancer and wondered if my wife would let her dance with me. My friend turned to his wife and said, "No she would not let her dance with her husband, she does not share" and that was the end of it. Good rule for us and it has worked for the half of century that we have been together. Great story. Loved it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous