Arrogance is a Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,054 Followers

"I know I ain't pretty like them girls," Tammy whispered. "But I'm love you all my heart, hear? And I ain't never cheat on you like Miss Dianne done you, hear?"

She'd been a virgin that night. But, inexperienced or not, she had a desire welling up in her short, pudgy body. With a howl, Tammy wrapped her plump thighs around John's thick middle and pulled him deep inside of her.

Unlike Dianne, who dashed into the bathroom to thoroughly clean herself the moment he'd rolled off of her limp body, Tammy clung desperately to John. She kissed him over and over and declared her love for him. Then she wrapped her pouting lips around his limp member and sucked and licked and stroked him to full hardness.

Unlike Dianne, who would give a few half-hearted licks to his cock, Tammy continued to suck and stroke John's cock until he spurted his seed into her mouth.

The few times Dianne had taken a mouthful of semen, she raced for the bathroom to noisily spit his foul seed out. Tammy swallowed his semen then sighed contentedly.

"Going do my butt now?" she asked. "Need go slow yeah, you too big going all fast."

At the thought of shoving his cock into her chubby bottom, John's erection was quick to respond. The tightness was exquisite. Her whimpers and grunts were a wonderful symphony of sounds to his ears.

He had reached down and used her fat breasts as reins, pulling her hard against him as she knelt, gurgling and grunting. Just as he was about to pump his third load, he reached underneath her jiggling belly and toyed with her fat little clitoris.

"Oh, Holy Mother!" Tammy cried out in orgasm.

Since that night, Tammy had remained in John's bed. It was almost a seamless transition from a loveless marriage to a passionate love affair.

Now, his young lover was promising him a surprise. Her brown eyes danced with excitement.

"Okay," John smiled and went into his home office.

That night, after Charlotte had been bathed and had her favorite bed time story read to her, Tammy walked into John's home office. John was going over a patient's file. The man looked up and smiled at the eighteen year old red head as she walked to him.

"Got me something show you," she whispered and kissed him passionately.

"Yeah?" he asked, smiling.

"Uh huh," she whispered and shimmied out of her dress.

Underneath her dress, the chubby girl wore only thigh high stockings and four inch heels. And her sparse thatch of coarse orange pubic hair had been whisked away.

She indicated her bald mound and smiled.

"Shaved it for you, just like that Paula girl done," she claimed.

"How, how'd you, how'd you know Paula Lee shaved her pussy?" John asked, brown eyes wide.

"Huh? You done told me yeah," Tammy said.

"No," John said, slowly shaking his head. "No, Tammy. I never told you that."

THE END

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my submissions.

Dianne Pratt St. Charles Hebert, Greg St. Charles and Dominique St. Charles are character from 'Golden Summer' in the First Time category and in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category.

Eric Greene is a character from the Infernos series in the Loving Wives category. The story of how he became a paraplegic can be found in the Love, Bullets & Badges series in the Romance category.

Reynold Reynolds is a character from 'Friendly Game Of 7 Card Stud' and 'Mending Broken Flowers' which can be found in the Loving Wives category. He can also be found in 'Mr. Worthington's Writer's Block Ch. 02' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Thomas and Mary Kowalski are characters from the Oddball series in the First Time category. They are also found in 'On Channel 12' in the Loving Wives Category.

Vee Aucoin is a character from 'Velma' in the Anal category, as well as 'On Channel 12' in Loving Wives.

Cheryl Goodwin is a character in 'On Channel 12' in the Loving Wives category.

Sarah Guillory is a character from the Uneducated series in the Mature category.

Chad and Davey Theriot are characters from 'Yapping Dogs' in Loving Wives.

Britney Richards is a character from 'Tuff As Nails' in Loving Wives.

And Chelsea Duhon, formerly Chelsea Guidry is a character from 'On Channel 12' in Loving Wives. Yeah, she done married her that chef guy, Milt Duhon, star of The Cast Iron Stomach on channel 12.

And dat's it. You pass you a good time yeah.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,054 Followers