All Comments on 'Art Class'

by daphnenevada

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
5thRing5thRingover 6 years ago

Quite good for such a short one. Commendable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Art Class

She WONDERED around the room?

"Veronica shrugged into her own robe, her stiff nipples peaking through the sheer material." This one's a wrestling matched. Indeed her nipples could peak--come to full flower yet it is unclear what you're attempting to sttte here. Perhaps it's PEEKED, very difficult to determine.

Good story, although I'm never sure why every exhibitionist story ends with lovemaking.

daphnenevadadaphnenevadaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

'Wondered', thanks for the pick up, this one always sneaks past my spell checker!

Peak was used to mean 'point', not 'peep' :)

This story was commissioned by my clients, who were rather happy with the love making ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get an editor

Hot story made far less hot by your totally incorrect use of "peak" and "wonder"

Peek, peak, pique - look them up and understand if you want to be a writer.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 5 years ago
Life Imitates Art

A husband - wife team of life models specializes in erotic poses for art class. It's a living, but it's also fun. After class the pair, release pent - up energy. Most actors say their experience on stage is separate from real life, but of course here the models are married and their performance in front of an audience is an extension of their private life. Nonetheless, they hold off till everybody has left and the lights are off to top off, ie finish the job.Art Class is a cute endearing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaphnenevada@daphnenevada
7 Followers
Hello gorgeous reader! I'm Daphne Nevada, erotic-romance author dedicated to exquisite literature. Pour yourself an Old Fashioned, pull up a plush lounge and settle in for a good read! If you like my work, join my email list and get new exclusive stories direct to the cosy pr...