All Comments on 'Art Deco Pt. 02'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worthy follow up

I look forward to Chap.3 but I wanted to point out one thing. I know this is a fantasy, but a reader might get the idea that going from rectal to vaginal contact is okay. If fact, in can cause serious infection.

Keep up the great work.

Sputnik57Sputnik57almost 13 years agoAuthor
Re 'Worthy follow-up'; Thanks for your feedback- much appreciated...

... As you say, it is just fantasy; hopefully we are all aware of the possibility of infections from some of the actions I have described. I'm trsuting that people will view this as pure fantasy and not as a thesis for sex education!

Point taken though. I agree that in reality, any contact with the nether regions should be treated with the utmost care in respect of hygeine in order to avoid STD's or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good again

Yes, I agree with the previous Anonymous. One has to be careful when one plays.

While your writing shows a great potential, you, just like your character, need some serious "training," ;-). Great fantasies work because they are made believable and "realistic."

And again, while I understand fantasy, I find some parts uncomfortably close to "scat."

Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Art Deco Pt. 01 Previous Part
Art Deco Series Info