All Comments on 'Art of the Priest'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not one of your best

I usually enjoy reading your stories, I found this one rather disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent story of yours, as usual! I found the final unravelling of the story's plot very intriguing. There is only one thing missing: a scene with the description of the lovemaking between Scarlotti and Brother Mueller, that should have been depicted in contrast to the coupling between Otto and the protagonist.

tvsally693tvsally6936 months ago

ooooooooo OMG. Love this story!!! I was an alter boy at 11 and a priest during confession told me he needed to see me in the rectory after Mass. During confession I told him I enjoyed sucking black cocks of CYO football stars. I asked him to forgive me. In the rectory he said many white boys like me enjoy Servicing blacks and that's the natural order as blacks are the superior race. Father Grant, a 45 white priest, said he also had black friends that he sexually pleased often in the church. Hearing that excited me and I then got on my knees to SUCK his small 5" cock. He had other young white alter boys pleasing him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...