All Comments on 'Art Teacher Romance'

by JulieArt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Delicious

Delicious story, love to hear more about their adventure :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
believe

I believe they should continue to see each other. After all, they live near each other, they're both interested in art and ... ?

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Beautiful Story!!

That was a beautiful story that you wrote about Terry and her romance with Anne. It was a very romantic story and the sex between the two of them was beautiful. I love the way you described the two of them coming together in her living room. A second chapter would be nice to write. I enjoy reading your writing because of your use of words. I can hardly wait your next story that you write.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Good story and a nice start. Glad there's several more chapters to read and enjoy.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
not bad

A good first story, I hope the rest are just as good

NYBossNYBossabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed your writing. Very erotic.

JulieArtJulieArtabout 3 years agoAuthor

I hope you will read the rest of the series. I enjoyed writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, you are a lesbian author for sure - - you follow the herd that says, without thought, "All lesbians are to have small breasts!!" That's how so many of you lesbian authors think. You LOVE to belittle and degrade lesbians - - you give them small breasts to make them look less desirable. You believe that a lesbian cannot have normal-sized breasts . . . the MUST have small breasts. It is part of your dysfunction. Actually, I just sticking up for my sister and her many lesbian friends who run across your kind of hating and bigotry everyday - - youi thrive on your hating of lesbians. How horribly, horribly average of you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous