Artificial Affection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professor dumbass is literally putting me to sleep and we're only minutes into the lecture," Monet sighed. She propped her head up with her hand, leaning on the tiny armrest. It looked like she was seconds away from falling asleep.

"How are you feeling?" I asked curiously as it was rare for her to be so quiet. She didn't respond. "Fuck," I thought, "maybe I do need to use the cologne. I'm like a mirage to her."

Ten minutes passed. Monet dropped her pen while nodding off to sleep. I picked it up for her and handed it back. By doing this, I woke her up.

"What happened?" she blinked sleepily.

"Here, you dropped your pen," I replied cheerfully. She half smiled and took her pen. It was clear she would've rather had been asleep than be awake with her pen taking notes. I'm such an idiot. Why did I pick up her pen and wake her up; it's like a middle school flirting move. Monet couldn't care less. Damn this going horribly.

"Oooooh," Monet moaned. It wasn't a sexual moan, she was moaning from how bored she was. She desperately wanted to leave or sleep. Unfortunately, my cock didn't know the difference, her moans made me instantly hard. "Oooh," she moaned again. It was getting harder and harder to control myself. I stared down at my backpack. The cologne is right inside there and Monet is right next to me. Why did I bring it? It's so difficult to stay strong. "Uhhhhh," Monet moaned yet again. She kept making noise and tried to shift in her seat to be able to sleep. I couldn't take it anymore. I was fully erect from the sexy sounds she was making. I reached down to my backpack and swiftly pulled out the test tube. Pinkish magenta liquid glowed within the tube. It was almost as if it was beckoning me, begging to be used.

I glanced over at Monet. She was resting her head in her hands again, eyes closed, completely oblivious to the test tube in my grasp. The olive green tank top she wore rode up enough to show a thin sliver of flat sexy belly. Vic was somewhat correct, Monet had smaller tits than I remembered but they looked incredible and perky in her top. Looking back toward her exposed golden belly button I could see just how pear shaped she was. Her thicc thighs stretched the fabric of her blue jeans. She was wearing the style of jeans that had holes and rips. One of the holes happened to be right on her thigh which revealed light gold flesh tugging at the strands of material running across the rip. My dick was making all of my decisions. Knowing that, I acted quickly before my conscience could stop me. As quietly as possible I pulled the rubber stopper out of the test tube. Vic stated it was used like a cologne so I dabbed a generous amount onto my fingers and patted it onto my neck. I used a bit too much so I rubbed the rest on my wrists and rubbed my wrists together to get it to dry.

I nervously looked back at Monet. Her eyes were still closed. My eyes darted frantically around the room. Paranoia was getting to me big time. It seemed like nobody caught me. I silently slipped the test tube filled with the remaining cologne back into my backpack. My heart pounded out of my chest. My heartbeat was so heavy I swore other people could hear it. I checked to see if Monet could hear it. Of course she didn't, nobody could. I realized I had stopped breathing. Slowly, I regained my composure, took in a few deep breaths. I looked back over at Monet. Nothing was happening. Did I just get freaked out for no reason? Did this thing not even work? It's not like we were able to test it. It probably didn't work.

Just as I thought that, I began to see the cologne take effect. Monet sat still with her eyes closed. Gradually two little dots formed on her shirt. It was her nipples! They were becoming erect and creating bumps on her top. They grew, and grew, and grew until they were plainly visible to anyone. I'd never seen a woman with erect nipples poking at her clothes like this before. I felt my cock jump.

Suddenly, Monet's eyes shot open. She no longer slumped over and now sat up straight, wide awake. I tried not to look but out of the corner of my eyes I could see Monet blush before adjusting her bra. It didn't fix her problem. She squirmed in her seat. Seconds ago she was barely awake and now she was moving, fidgeting and bursting with energy. It was like watching an excited puppy try to sit still. Monet was all over the place wiggling in her seat. I tapped her on the shoulder and pretended not to notice her boobs or her constant movement. "Hey I gotta new cologne how do you like it?" I asked remembering Vic's instructions. I held out my right wrist to her.

Monet was breathing heavily. Her chest heaved in and out, emphasizing her erect nipples. Without saying a word she grabbed my arm. Her long, hot pink acrylic nails dug into me. They contrasted beautifully with her skin. She brought my arm up to her face and sniffed it while leaning in. She immediately let go and sat up straight. "Sorry that was weird," Monet choked out.

"What was? Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"I didn't mean to grab you like that... that was," Monet stopped mid sentence. She wouldn't look at me. From the profile view I had of her I could see just how heavy she was breathing. She didn't speak or look my way. It was like she was in a trance. Her chest rose and fell repeatedly as she tried to catch her breath.

"Are you alright?" I asked starting to feel guilty.

That's when she snapped. In that moment the old Monet was gone forever. She didn't answer my question. Instead she grabbed my hand and blurted out, "come with me!" Monet pulled me out of my seat. I hardly had time to pick up my backpack, she yanked me out of the lecture hall so fast. I could barely keep up with her in the hallway. People were staring at us. She was making a scene. By then we were holding hands as she sped walked outside. My feet stumbled as she tugged on my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked. My mind was racing faster than our feet.

Monet stopped. After speed walking her chest was rising and falling even faster. Her face glistened slightly with sweat. "We're going to my dorm," she answered plainly.

"Um, why?" I questioned innocently.

"Because I've never felt so horny before in my life. I need to fuck the shit outta you. That ok?" Monet asked sarcastically. She rubbed sweat off of her brow. Her chest heaved.

"Yes," I replied in shock.

The cologne was definitely working. Monet was turned on and wanted to fuck me. My dick was too hard for me to feel guilty about using the cologne. I was about to have sex with Monet. It wasn't clear how I'd be able to turn this crazy hookup into a relationship but I wasn't even thinking about that in the moment.

We flew through the door to Monet's dorm room. She was a senior but still lived in a dorm. That meant she had a roommate. Monet and I stared at the skinny, little Asian girl sitting on a bed. She peered up at us and noticed Monet was holding my hand. "Scram Jasmine," Monet ordered. The girl got up with a huff and marched out of the room.

"That was kinda rude, was that your roommate?" It was a dumb question but Monet didn't seem to hear me anyway. She locked the door and slid the chain over preventing even her roommate from entering. Next thing I knew a shirt dropped to the floor. I looked down. It was mine. Monet was pawing all over me, yanking off my clothes. "Woah, what's gotten into you?" I asked as if I didn't know.

"I'm so fucking wet," Monet whined. It sounded like she was pleading. The cologne was stronger than I thought. She was a maniac. Monet clutched her shirt at the bottom and whipped it off. Her breasts were restrained in a black bra that squeezed them tightly. They were on the smaller side but were still perfect to get a handful. Her bra definitely helped make them look amazing. Vic can fuck off, Monet had great tits. There they were, bouncing right in front of me as she removed her bra. Golden tits with brownish nipples. My eyes drifted down to her flat belly. She was so skinny it barely rose when she breathed. My eyes ventured further down to watch as Monet took off her jeans. She had to do a sexy little shimmy and shake to get them off of her humongous ass. My dick twitched. That's when I noticed Monet had taken off all of my clothes. When I looked back at her she was fully nude too. Damn, she was fast. I'd never seen a porno where they disrobe so quick.

Monet bit her bright cherry lips. "Get on my fucking bed!" Monet ordered. She wasn't messing around. It was so hot how badly she wanted me.

I did as I was told and Monet immediately followed me, her ass quaking the entire time she climbed onto her bed. I was on my back staring deep in her dark brown eyes as I felt her warm, smooth thighs surround mine. At last she hoisted herself up and impaled her hot dripping pussy with my cock. She rocked back and forth, bucked up and down. I could feel her tight pussy throbbing. Monet gasped. She threw her head back with her eyes closed as she bounced on me. Her tits jumped in place. Her thick ass slapped me with every motion. I closed my eyes for a second. I was in heaven.

Monet began picking up the pace. She leaned forward and bit her bright red lips before moaning again. It felt like she was about to either explode or scream any second. I reached out and squeezed her tits. The sudden feeling of both my hands encompassing the entirety of both her breasts caused Monet to lose it even more. She bucked more forcefully, making her ass constantly ripple, producing loud smacking sounds. She yelled, moaned, gasped and squeaked. It was easily the best sex I'd ever had. It wasn't too long before I felt an orgasm rising. It felt like my cock and balls were swelling each time Monet's sweet pussy slammed down. I was close. I glanced at Monet's lovely ass while I felt up her tits. There was no way I was going to let myself cum before touching that fat ass. My hands shot down to cup as much golden ass flesh as I could. Of course Monet's butt was too big to simply cup. I had to slide my hands all over to explore just how large, round, and thick her ass was. Monet moaned every time I squeezed her creamy body.

"I'm... I'm... I'm gonna cummmmm," Monet panted. Her face scrunched up adorably. I felt my own orgasm come on full force. My cock swelled as it pumped blast after blast of hot cum deep into Monet's thirsty pussy. She seemed to slow down and carefully slam herself down in rhythm with each burst of cum. Monet's face relaxed, her pussy tightened. It felt like her body was naturally trying to get my cum as deep in her womb as possible. Monet gradually came to a stop around the same time as my cock stopped pumping her full of cum. She gasped the whole time. I rubbed my hands over her soft thighs. Monet opened her eyes. She breathed deeply before sliding off me and laying on top of me. I loved feeling her body pressed against me, especially her tits. Although she had just climaxed I could feel her pelvis humping me a little as she laid upon me.

"Was... was it ok to cum in you?" I asked way too late. My voice was rough and heavy.

Monet opened her eyes and stroked her long black hair. "I know we're both clean but if you're talking pregnancy-wise then no that wasn't a good move. Gotta say, I'm not even worried. I've never experienced anything like this. I'm not the slightest bit less horny so I say let's go as many rounds as we can, you've already cum in me so more isn't gonna matter. Let's worry about that tomorrow, ok?" Monet breathed. Her erect nipples poked my body. She really was just as turned on as before. Lucky for her, so was I. I'd never cum in someone unprotected before. There was something so taboo and sexy about it. I felt like... I had to do it again.

Monet kissed and sucked my neck. It only took a few seconds before I was ready to pound her into the mattress. We ended up going at it for hours. I think it was eleven at night before we were both done. That meant I was there for about five hours. Was that even possible? I came inside Monet each time. I lost track of how many times I pumped her womb full of my seed. I wasn't the only one turned on by cumming inside her, Monet loved it too. She begged me to fill her up. It was the sexiest thing I've ever heard a woman say. I knew I'd remember this night for the rest of my life. My favorite memory might have been smacking her fat ass doggy style while I groped her thick round asschecks. She moaned and screamed in ecstasy making me cum far within her. She pressed her face into a pillow and strangled the bed sheets with her hands. Her enormous heart-shaped ass presented beautifully in front of me. I squeezed, slapped and rubbed that golden butt for hours. When she rolled over onto her back I still didn't stop. It was harder to reach her ass so I played with her tits and thick thighs. Everywhere was so soft. Monet lifted her creamy legs up so I could penetrate her deeply. She begged me to go harder and be rougher. I gripped her thighs and pounded mercilessly. Monet went silent. She was climaxing so frequently she couldn't breathe, moan or speak. Once she rode the waves of her orgasm she had to catch her breath. She stared up at me, her big, dark eyes pleading for me to cum. I held on tight to her incredible, wide hips. Her big hips and thick ass and thighs made Monet look like she was built for breeding. Maybe that's why it felt so good to cum in her. She was made for it. It's just naturally amazing. I blasted her full of cum with every forceful thrust. Monet gasped and squirmed. She bit her radiant lips and rolled her eyes back. I think she came more than I did. I wish it didn't have to end but I didn't want to obliterate my cock. I wanted to be able to have sex again someday so I had to call it quits and give myself a break.

Monet hopped off her bed. Her bubble butt jiggled when she landed. She stared back at her bed. It was drenched. We ruined the sheets with hours of sweaty sex, both of us cumming repeatedly. "I should clean this up before my roommate comes back," Monet thought out loud. She turned to me. She brushed her hair behind her to look at me clearly. "I don't know what came over me but I'm not complaining, that was the best sex I'd ever had in my life!" Monet beamed.

I was so lost in my feelings for Monet that I never imagined sex with her would be astounding for more reasons than it simply being with her. It was way better than I could've foreseen.

"You should probably leave before my roommate kills you. It literally reeks of sex in here," Monet laughed.

"Is this a trap? You don't want me to stay?" I questioned cautiously.

Monet smiled. I'll never get over how her bright white teeth, neon red lips and golden skin compliment each other so well. "No it's fine, I'd feel awkward with you here while my roommate is. I'm also dead tired and if the last few hours were any clue, you're gonna keep me up all night... maybe some other time though? That does sound nice." Monet smirked.

"Yes of course Cleopatra," I replied with a nod.

She laughed, causing her ass to shake. "Did you call me that because I'm Egyptian? Is that all you know about Egypt?" Monet quizzed.

"No, I know more... something about pyramids, pharaohs, mummies and cats or shit right?" I joked. Luckily, she had a good sense of humor and laughed.

"Yeah, you might be missing some details there but it's a good start. You'll just have to spend more time with me, you'll get there," Monet winked.

"I'm looking forward to it."

I was slightly upset I couldn't stay the night with Monet. However, I kept thinking about the amazing marathon of sex we had and I literally wouldn't change a thing. It was only eleven thirty by the time I got back to my apartment. That's insane, I spent five hours with her, it felt like forever and I could've stayed longer it wasn't even midnight. At least there was plenty of time to sleep and recover from that wild Monet. I'm sure my dick would be glad I gave it a break. That would be the worst place to feel sore. I cringed just thinking about it.

I opened the door to my apartment to find Avery on the couch watching tv. "What are you still doing up?" I asked.

"It's only eleven thirty something. Since when are either of us asleep by then, you fuck!" Avery shot back sarcastically. She never broke eye contact with the tv. It was some science show about crime.

"Is that the best insult you have?"

"It's been a long day, I'm off my game," Avery sighed. I walked past her to put my backpack away. I heard her sniff the air. When I turned around she was waving her hand in front of her face while pinching her nose. "Woah, were you exercising? You need to shower!" Avery commented. I blushed. At least she didn't know why I stank. I didn't respond. I listened and took a shower right away.

When I got out of the shower I put my pajamas on and went to get a quick snack. "Come join me!" Avery called from the couch.

"Ok, I'll make us some popcorn." I got out the bag, microwaved it, and set us up with a big bowl of popcorn. Avery patted the couch. I took a seat on the opposite end from her. "Is this a movie?" I asked realizing it was no longer the same show from earlier.

"Yeah, it's a horror movie if that's ok?"

"No it's fine," I smiled. I actually really didn't like horror movies but it didn't matter. I was just going to think about Monet the whole time. Nothing seemed real about that night. I needed time for my brain to process that it actually happened. I hooked up with Monet. She said she wanted to do it again too. The guilt from using the cologne started to fade away. In fact, I hardly thought about it.

Ten minutes went by and we were already out of popcorn. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't have a clue what was happening in the movie. Avery had turned off all the lights in the apartment. She wanted to make the horror movie as scary as possible. I watched the bluish light from the tv flicker on Avery's face. Her dark eyes reflected the tv perfectly. Suddenly, I realized something off about Avery. Her nipples were erect. They were poking at the fabric similar to how Monet's were in bio chem but to a lesser degree. I took a shower when I got home and I had sex with Monet for hours... she couldn't have smelled the cologne, could she? Avery did audibly sniff when I returned earlier. Maybe the cologne was stronger than I thought? No, that's not right. She's family. I'm sure she's just... cold. Then again, since when was she comfortable enough to not where a bra? She always did. Now all of a sudden I can see the faint outline of her areola through her white t-shirt. Wasn't she wearing a bra before I took a shower?

"Oof," Avery gasped. She reacted to something that happened in the movie. I wasn't paying attention. I was much more focused on Avery than the movie. That's when I noticed she wasn't sitting still. Avery was squirming in place, fidgeting, biting her nails, toying with her hair. That's unusual for her. She's a lot like me, doesn't get too restless. Her shirt was riding up from all her movement. Avery's cute belly was partially exposed, framed perfectly by her bulky black sweatpants and thin white tshirt. Monet had a perfectly flat belly, which I liked, but in that moment on the couch with my cousin Avery I felt something so sexy about her tiny little pudge. I've stated before that she isn't chubby in the slightest but compared to all the stick figure girls I know and Vic who almost has a six pack, Avery has an adorable roundness to her tummy. I never paid attention to it before. Somehow it just seemed hot to me. She might be family but there's no denying she has great curves. Maybe I was still horny from Monet. It was too soon for me to see a woman's belly after stuffing Monet's with cum for a few hours. Technically it's not in her belly... but how could I resist her huge child-bearing hips? They were like a symbol of how I should make her belly swell with my babies because she certainly had the hips for it.