Artificial Affection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoah, what am I thinking?" I whispered to myself. I don't want to get Monet or anyone pregnant! Although it was kinky it was a mistake to cum in her. It's also a mistake to think all these things just because I can see my cousin's stomach. Why would that send me down such a strange train of thought? I decided I was too horny. It wasn't from Avery, it was from her making me think of Monet.

"Ahh!" Avery yelped. Once again I missed what happened in the movie. It was probably a jump scare. Avery adjusted her shirt. Thank God, I thought to myself. Then she scooted over to be right on top of me. Fuck, I screamed internally. I was rock hard. My unsuspecting cousin was almost sitting on my lap. She was so close. "That was scary!" Avery gasped. She looked into my eyes when she spoke. It was clear something was up. She was practically cuddling with me. That's something we never did and I thought we'd never do.

Every minute that passed felt like an eternity. Avery squirmed and wriggled more and more. This time it was worse as she was sitting so close I could feel every movement. I looked over to see her nipples were still erect. They were still not as big or obvious as Monet's were so I'm guessing they're naturally smaller than hers despite Avery having bigger tits. Fuck, I was thinking about her sexually. My erection did not die down. In Avery's eyes I could see she was not ok. There were tears forming in them. Her skin glistened with sweat. Her hands were shaking.

"Are you alright?" I asked getting some serious deja vu. Avery glanced over me then down to her crotch. Her eyes went wide. She didn't realize she had one hand on her crotch while watching the movie. She rubbed herself a little before removing her hand. I didn't know her hand was there either. I was actually shocked she was that turned on.

"Yeah, I don't know. I feel like it's a million degrees in here. I'm gonna... take a short break," Avery announced. She stood up and skipped out of the room. She splashed her face with cool water before going into our bedroom and locking the door. We never locked the door to our bedroom because that would be uncool. The only time we did lock it was when we were naked and getting changed. Avery slept in sweats and a tshirt so she didn't have to change yet she locked the door... was she... no. There was no way. She was playing with herself. It didn't sound like she was, she wasn't the type of person who would, but then again we're cousins... I don't know about that part of her life. Whatever she was doing in our bedroom it was loud. Sounds of heavy breathing could be heard coming from the room.

Before I could analyze or over think any longer, Avery popped back out. This time her face had a disturbed expression. She was not ok. Avery calmly walked back over and plopped back onto the couch. Now parts of her legs were directly on top of mine. Her left arm was overlapping my right with her butt squished as far back into the couch and next to me as possible. It was strange and surreal. We continued to watch the movie for a whopping twenty minutes. The entire time Avery was grooving in place. Her hand made its way down to rub between her legs a couple times. Once, I even saw her right hand snake its way under her tshirt to grope her right boob for a second. She was getting less and less careful about what she did in front of me. I felt her body move and wiggle closer as time went on. She moved her hips up and down while pressing her hand down on her crotch. Her skin was burning up. I could hear faint panting and moaning coming from Avery. Her face was flushed and glistening with sweat.

Suddenly, Avery paused the tv and turned to me. She licked her lips slightly. "Hey Joey?" she asked curiously. Before I could say anything in response Avery fucking pounced on me. Her tongue fought its way into my mouth as I was knocked onto my back. She pinned me down and was making out with me furiously. It was like her life depended on it. I was so shocked I think a whole minute passed before I started kissing back. Avery ran one hand through my short hair then down my arm. Eventually, she backed off of me and gasped for air. In that same second while she was off of me she whipped off her tshirt and tossed it across the room. Turns out she really wasn't wearing a bra after all. Her tits were bigger than I expected, maybe a large C? Who gives a shit, they were my cousin's tits, I never thought I'd see them like this. This was only a brief pause as Avery immediately dove back on top of me. Her hands explored my chest and arms while her tongue searched my mouth. I felt her tits pressing against me and I knew she had to feel my erection pressing into her. Soon her body started grinding against my cock. We both couldn't take it anymore.

"Fucking take off your shirt, holy shit!" Avery complained. She backed off and gave me just enough time to sit up before ripping my shirt off. It was actually pretty impressive. I didn't know this side of my cousin existed. She pushed me back down and tugged at my pants. I had to wiggle a bit to help her get them off of me while laying down but in a flash I was naked. Avery licked her lush lips. She rubbed her breasts while she stared down at me. It looked like she was in a trance. I wasn't sure if she was going to fuck me or eat me. When she stood to take off her pants and panties I was assured it was the former. She stuck a finger in her slit before hopping on top of me. Avery grabbed my face and made out with me. Our sweaty naked bodies rubbed together. My erect cock leaked precum on her soft belly. Avery grabbed my left hand and placed it on her ass. It was round and firm, not as big as Monet's but definitely bigger than Victoria's flat backside.

I got tired of all the making out. Her wet cunt and sweet tummy were rubbing my cock and I just had to fuck her. This time around I pushed Avery back. I slammed her into the couch harder than I meant to but she ended up loving it. "Yes! Punish me!" Avery breathed. I couldn't hold back. I shoved my thick cock inside her welcoming pussy and thrusted as hard as I could. She had to tilt her hips up to help me as I pumped in and out. I leaned down and sucked on her big tits. She let out a yelp when I bit her nipple lightly. "Yes, punish me! Slap my face!" Avery cried in bliss. I'd never hit a woman before. I gave her a light baby slap. She groaned. Avery raised her arm to her face, "slap me hard or I'll do it myself!" she warned. I wound back and hit her hard, leaving a red mark on her cheek. "Fuck yesssss," Avery moaned. "Punish me," she repeated. I was already fucking her harder than I thought she'd take it. I saw her tits bouncing in front of me. Her tiny belly disappeared completely while on her back. This made her tits even more appealing. She kept telling me to punish her so I decided it was ok to be rougher. I grabbed her amazing white breasts and squeezed hard. Avery yelped. I kept going and mashed them all over. I'd never played with a woman's tits so forcefully before. She seemed to like it. I continued teasing her nipples and playing with her jiggling tits until Avery snatched my hand and placed it on her face. I knew what she wanted.

"You wanna be punished?" I teased.

"I'm fucking my own cousin I deserve to be punished!" Avery yelled.

"Oh that's pretty bad. Girls like that end up with a snatch full of cum," I threatened before I smacked her face. All of a sudden I felt Avery's legs wrap around me. I couldn't reach her ass so I slapped her decently thick thighs. She used her legs to shove me further into her and held me there.

"You wouldn't dare!" Avery challenged. She slapped herself in the face because I apparently wasn't doing a good enough job of it. It wasn't my fault, I'd never been with a woman who liked that. I tried to get Avery's legs off of me but they wouldn't budge. She laughed and held me tighter with her legs. I wound back and slapped her face. Her cheek was bright red. A slight handprint was left behind. Her grip only got stronger. I felt my balls boil and my dick swell.

"I'm gonna fucking cum," I warned. After Monet I discovered how hot it was cumming inside a woman as well as how terrifying it could be. Avery didn't budge. She was on the verge of climaxing and didn't want to let go of me before I came.

"Yes, punish me!" Avery pleaded. She slammed herself up and her legs in. I was forced deep into her where I immediately set loose a torrent of cum inside her. Finally, her legs relaxed and her eyes rolled back as small moans escaped her throat. She wanted me to cum in her. She made me do it. That thought stuck with me as I pumped every last drop of cum inside her waiting womb. I can't believe I just fucked my cousin... and I came inside her! I came inside two different girls in one night! That cologne worked too well.

"Mmm that's a brutal punishment," Avery claimed while staring at the cum leaking from her pussy. "I think it fits the crime of incest," she added. It appeared as though she wasn't worried at all.

"You know this is serious, right? We're family and our parents don't know we live together and now we fucked each other!" I reminded.

Avery stuck a finger down to play with her clit. "I don't know what got into me tonight. I just felt an unimaginable hornyness and it felt like I'd explode if I didn't get some dick. When you threatened to cum in me, although you weren't serious, I felt a sudden change. It was like I realized that's exactly what I wanted, that's what I needed, not just cock in me but someone to cum in me," she paused before adding, "isn't that weird? I've never felt that turned on before... you're quite the stud Joey!" Avery smiled and smacked my ass.

"Ow that hurt!" I snapped.

"Come get your revenge!" Avery teased. She twerked with her sweet ass in the doorway to our bedroom. I got up from the couch to follow her. She rushed inside, breasts bouncing along the way. My cousin is a mess. She's got some serious kinks and I lived with this sexy freak for a month and had no clue.

When I got to my room I was due for another kinky surprise. Avery had pushed the furniture around and moved our beds together forming one big super bed. "Is that what that noise was earlier?" I asked.

"Kinda. I was real horny and I came in here to masturbate. Looking at our beds gave me the idea to push them together so we could have sex on a bigger bed. I didn't want to commit incest so I thought that just the act of pushing them together and masturbating would be enough to get it out of my system. Obviously it wasn't. I tried so hard all night to resist but I just couldn't and it turns out we'll be making good use of this new arrangement," Avery explained. She followed up her explanation by jumping onto the beds. Her beautiful curves rippled. She laid on her side. My eyes scanned the amazing way her thighs and ass rounded her figure slightly along with her breasts and tiny tummy. I was wrong, I wasn't going to get a break or a good night of sleep.

Avery and I fucked all night. I had so much sex that day it became hard to keep up. It was fine because Avery was satisfied as long as I ate her out, played with her tits and gave her a good slap. She even sucked my dick. Monet didn't do that but I'm sure she would. I also ended up cumming inside Avery a lot. She was obsessed with "being punished" and it seemed like a creampie was the ultimate punishment to her. I definitely had to make some adjustments to the cologne because these girls were so horny that they were careless. I was certain everything would work out. In the meantime I enjoyed feeling all of Avery's curves. For the past month that I lived with her they've teased me everyday, now I was squeezing every inch of her body. I grabbed hold of her small belly and tried my best to play with it. I had never felt up a woman's stomach before but it was actually really hot. Her skin was so soft and milky white. She groaned as I pumped away at her doggystyle. I slapped her ass as hard as I could which made her cum instantly.

"Put your hands on my belly again," Avery ordered. "I want you to cum in me while you feel my belly. It makes me think you're trying to get me pregnant and you're feeling up the area you're cumming into. It's like you can't wait to feel it swell with your babies and that's what I get for being an incest-craving slut!" Avery moaned. I couldn't believe what she said. I didn't want to get anyone pregnant and I was terrified that I might have but what Avery just said... turned me on so much. In fact it messed me up so much I smacked her tummy instead of her ass by accident. She didn't know it was a mistake and loved it. "Yesss my womb is all yours! Everything is all for you! Cum in me, fill me uppp!" Avery begged. I couldn't hold back and shot another load deep within her. She screamed and gasped as I pumped her full. It wasn't long before she pushed me over and demanded to ride me. When the time came she refused to move and forced me to cum in her for what felt like the billionth time that night. She told me it was my own punishment for letting my slut of a cousin, aka her, fuck me. Wasn't much of a punishment when it was the same one I gave to her but I wasn't gonna question her kinks.

That day was incredible. I had sex with two of the hottest women I knew and I never thought I'd be able to do it with either of them. One of them was my cousin so that sucked but... it felt great. The taboo of it only made it sexier. Plus, Avery lived with me so we cuddled the whole night. She would toss and turn as we got used to our new bed combo. When she was facing me she'd press her tits and tummy against me and I'd hold onto her nice ass. When she was away from me she'd press her back and butt against me and I'd hold her sexy tits or rub her tiny belly. She loved the belly rubs and I they were growing on me too. There was something so attractive about feeling her soft tummy that I couldn't put my finger on. I definitely never felt like that before but I went along with all of her kinks... I'm sure she'd be fine if I had one.

About two weeks later I was back at the lab. I had hooked up with Monet five more times since then and I was having sex with Avery at least once per night. None of those times were as wild as the first with either girl. Before I left for work Avery informed me that a lot of people were getting sick and to be careful, or that she should be careful? I wasn't listening. There was an outbreak of the flu last year and it was no big deal. I had my shots. Once Victoria arrived she made it a big deal. She stomped right over to our hood and slammed her phone down on the lab table.

"Did you fucking see this shit?" Vic asked sternly.

Her phone displayed an article on our campus website about the cold outbreak. "Yeah there's a flu outbreak or something?" I stated uninterested.

Vic's face got red. Her expression shifted to pure rage. "Did you even fucking read the article you stupid bastard?" She scolded. My confused, empty stare only confirmed her suspicions. She mellowed out a bit and let out a big sigh. "It isn't the flu. Here, I'll read some of it to you. It says, a large group of female students have been feeling ill and five have even been hospitalized. So far only female students are showing symptoms of this bizarre illness. The symptoms are reported to be overheating, and an 'extreme restlessness.' That's the school's polite way of saying horny as fuck! I know because listen, it continues to say, an insatiable desire for intercourse that gets worse with time. Female students that have the illness claim their symptoms got worse until they could no longer think rationally, or function properly. It seems to be hindering these women from doing anything other than trying to scratch this itch. It appears pleasuring oneself works temporarily and safe, protected intercourse works even better, however, there is no 'cure'. We interviewed one student, Elizabeth Bernard, who claims she had the illness and got over it! Elizabeth states she returned home from her biological chemistry class two weeks ago and started feeling all the same symptoms that others have reported and that have been described above. It got so bad that she engaged in unprotected intercourse with her boyfriend that same night. After that risky night, Elizabeth swears those symptoms haven't returned since. Is this a hoax? A prank? We have yet to hear our campus's response to this peculiar occurrence. Only a small group of women seem to be infected but unfortunately, the five that are being treated in the hospital are not looking good. We pray a solution will be found soon. Please stay safe and always use protection."

I stared at Victoria in shock. This was horrible. Two weeks ago, biological chemistry class, insatiable hornyness, it was my cologne.

"Tell me exactly what you did! How did you use the love potion?" Vic demanded.

"I dabbed it onto my wrists and neck. I used it like a normal cologne just like you said!"

Vic turned ghost-white. "You what? That's not what I said. I specifically told you to put a small drop on one wrist. A tiny drop! Not use it like a normal cologne!" she fumed. I blushed. My skin felt hot as my stomach ached. It was my fault. "You put on too much! You basically used the love potion on every girl you shared a room with that night! Even a whole lecture hall!" Victoria was pissed.

"Wait," I whispered. My voice was a somber monotone. There was something else wrong about the article. The effects weren't temporary. It was also hurting people, the longer they went without sex the worse their health became. "N- no, Victoria!" I stammered. She stared me down brutally. "The problem isn't that I infected lots of people by accident, it's the symptoms. They sound like female ferrets. They're insanely horny and slowly start to die if they don't..." Victoria cut me off by gasping. She knew the end of that sentence. Female ferrets die if they don't get pregnant. All the women who have been 'cured': Avery, Monet, and this Elizabeth person in the news, have all had unprotected sex. That's why masturbation and sex hasn't cured the others, it keeps the hornyness at bay temporarily but just like a female ferret they need to be impregnated to stop them from wasting away. I never meant for this to happen. I made sure to alter the ferret genes before creating the virus. It was supposed to only contain the part that made them insanely horny not extract that entire gene.

"Fucking shit! And I helped make it! I could get fucked over for this too!" Vic boomed. She began to sweat. "All these innocent people are gonna die unless they get pregnant... that's so fucked up! We're so screwed! I even used your DNA to make it so Monet would be drawn to you specifically. That means all those girls that are infected are gonna be naturally drawn to you. It seems when you're not physically present they'll still crave sex so much they don't care that it's not with you. That girl fucked her boyfriend because of it. I bet if you were within range she would've fucked you instead of him. This is bad. You can't go back to that class or they'll swarm you. It'll be obvious you had something to do with the 'illness'."

I nodded in agreement. Luckily, I had been skipping bio chem every time to hookup with Monet so I never got swarmed by those girls. Now that I knew that would happen if I were to return to class I had extra motivation to skip. We were both looking around nervously. Nobody else in the lab could hear us. "I'll destroy the rest of the cologne as soon as I get home. Should we destroy all the notes and research I did in order to make it or should we use it to try and make a cure?" I asked nervously.

Vic shot me a look. Her fierce Latina eyebrows and dark, almost black, eyes made her appear as though she wanted to kill me. "Destroy it all. We can't make a cure! We weren't even smart enough to make it work properly! No matter what, this can't fall back on us. It has to be a mystery. We could go to prison for this. It's basically a biological weapon or mass poisoning or something along those lines. Making a cure would only lead to suspicion until it's traced to our involvement. You're forgetting there is a cure already, it's getting pregnant."