All Comments on 'Artist at the Arts Fair'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
cliqueggecliquegge9 months ago

Love your work - this is a good follow up to the Park story

Thank you

18rabbit18rabbit9 months ago

Really enjoying this new series!

WetmartinisWetmartinis9 months ago

Very good - as usual! It is always a pleasure to read your stories. You, and a few others, are good enough at crafting a story where the people involved comes across as human beings. Many of your stories would be a pleasure to read without the explicit sex. Thank you!

ActingupActingup9 months ago

You’re at the top of your game! Also loving this new series and the freedom it’s going to give you to create situations.

nthusiasticnthusiastic9 months ago

Funny, it came as quite a surprise to emerge back into a sunny day. Subconsciously I expected rain. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

One of the many reasons I enjoy your work is the way you introduce me to some of the nicest people and allow me to peek into their lives for my pleasure. It wouldn’t be nearly as satisfying if they were mean or rude.

stewartbstewartb9 months ago

Waiting for Sophia to come back after his 2nd art festival show.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You do such a complete job of fleshing out your characters and their psyches! grumpyod

gbamin9gbamin99 months ago

You‘re such a fine writer; thank you very much. For me, it‘s your humour that makes them really stand out. Please keep going!

FljimFljim9 months ago

I enjoy your work. Thanks for the gift.

mikesch_236mikesch_2369 months ago

Excellent! More please!

AlfawolfphotosAlfawolfphotos9 months ago

Excellent writing as always, thank you for sharing your gift of words. The descriptions of your characters are always so good. It helps us look forward to another installment of your work.

vanyevanye9 months ago

Certainly sounds like Kylie is interested in him as well!

Thanks for the fun story.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne669 months ago

That was really good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done. Your words flow. — I feel your story rather than read it

PLEASE continue writing

acs

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another really great story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it! Kylie calls Robert 'Todd' the first time she greets him. Not sure if that's an error. The rest is amazing.

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141596 months ago

This is a very hot series. And I’m glad that Ellen came back to the show. She needed this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it. I wanted to hear more of him with the business woman, but it seems like any of his adventures are gonna be good…

Tigerbait36Tigerbait364 months ago

Always a good read. I like this artist series a lot, even if I was kind of rooting for him and Sophia!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WONDERFUL......I like you writing and your attitude...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More of Robert the artist please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...