All Comments on 'As a Song, Forever Together Pt. 01'

by oatzab

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oatzaboatzabalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Kind readers!

Who know such Sci Fi story where fembots with artifitial womb grow 100% human embrios and they become moms.

The xylon human hibrid in the "Galactica Battlestar" serial is not the same, but the inspiration for my story is true.

oatzaboatzabalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To anonym feedback

Unfortunatally to find a native speaking editor is a difficult thing for a Hungarian, so I think my story is more readable not native speaking readers as I am. I waited for months and only the 3rd, 4th and 5th chapters got an editor. If I found an editor again I delet this story and I will republish.

oatzaboatzabover 8 years agoAuthor
I hope

I hope I found an editor..........If the editor helps me I will republish my story with 2 newer chapters.

oatzaboatzabover 8 years agoAuthor
I will start the republication soon!

I was wrong, because the edited story is longer with 1 chapter only!

oatzaboatzabover 8 years agoAuthor
Good News!

I got an editor and I could republish with a newer 8th chapter my edited story.

oatzaboatzabover 8 years agoAuthor
I am sorry!

The Literotica accepted the edited version of my story, but the change of the old version has not happened. I will write a newer comment when the change will be done by Literotica!

oatzaboatzabover 8 years agoAuthor
Changed!

Literotica changed my old version story to the edited story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Part One?

Part One over two years ago? No part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RIP

sbrooks103x Unfortunatelly I am forbidden here, so you will not read my story's next chapters on Literotica. It may be the Literotica's punishment (they forbade me) was very bad for my story writing interest!.

RIP for the victims of the school massacress in the World and the USA.

My story central part was that plot part where my AI girfriend character avoided a catashtrophe on an highschool prom and I am glad for this successful event (without injured inocents) in my story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
From the author

RIP for the victims of the school massacress in the World and the USA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous