All Comments on 'As I Want You to Be Ch. 02'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WELCOME BACK LCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER make me w8 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv lj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

Mandy

bipiercedangelbipiercedangelover 9 years ago
What a bitch

I never comment, but I had to. Mia is a total bitch.

JendehJendehover 9 years ago
Loved it

I was really hoping you would continue with this. LJ is adorable and omg her fucking like a stallion is so hot. I'm having all kinds of fantasies about LJ and her crazy stamina lol. I really can't wait to see what happens in their relationship. I don't think Mia will be able to resist her in the end. Either way I'm thrilled to see another story from you. 5 stars :)

YoYoBeeYoYoBeeover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Please give us a continuation..!

Arago007Arago007over 9 years ago
Woohoo... Welcome back :)

Awesome second chapter! I seriously love LJ, and am really looking forward to seeing more of her. I like Mia as well, but LJ is definitely the star here :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!_This Is Hot!_Well Done!!!!

A beautifully written, sexually erotic very hot story.

Thank You, I loved it!

Gay Kat.

Arago007Arago007over 9 years ago
LCL - Q

Trying to figure out the reference "Oh, and yes. It's Kay."

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 9 years ago
So Glad You're Back!

Oh my how I have missed your stories! Hope you had a productive time away. This continuation is so wonderful and will have me back every morning checking for more of your first class writing!

You're my favorite on this site. (That and $7.50 will get you something real nice at Starbucks)

Thanks for all your hard work.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Is "oh and yes its kay" referring to the gf fucking and how we met series? Or nah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PRAISE THE HEAVENS

She is back! The (wo)man, the myth, the legend. After checking your site like... way too often for the past 5-6 months I had started to lose hope, but now you're back, publishing your stories. And oh myyyy what a story it was.

I am also a bit curious to the reference at the beginning of the story.

qarlcueqarlcueover 9 years ago
Relentlessly unrelenting

Two (inserted?) thumbs up! LCL gives her fans another excellent installment.

-the department of redundancy department

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy chapter!

Love it, so well written! Thank you!

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Educational, (parental? mentor?) kind and giving without being (forgive me for this) patronising. LJ is so lucky.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Enjoying the ride

claire_westclaire_west4 months ago

Every girl should have a Mia. I'm blown away by this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES