All Comments on 'As I Want You to Be Ch. 03'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BugattiTBugattiTover 9 years ago
Just walk around looking hungry

I really love this series so much, it seems so real. It was nice of Kay to show concern about LJ. I hope the next chapter will b more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
again...

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
missed opportunity

threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

thank you

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
Added to Favorites

I love the story and I love the author's explicit style of writing. I just added her to my list of "favorite" writers.

Arago007Arago007over 9 years ago
Umm... Wow

This really had the perfect balance of super hot sex and real world complexity.

The family conflict and Kay's intervention was actually the highlight of this chapter for me - ok, I'm lying, the sex scene would be hard to eclipse - but it does add a new depth to the story and to Kay.

As much as I don't love that Kay needed more playmates, it does fit with her character and history, so I'm just going to accept her as she is... Not as I want her to be :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved that you added Kay to the story...super hot scenes. The way she handled the parents was magical and in some cases true to life, sad to say. Love Your Work!!!

idrubloodidrubloodover 9 years ago
Really great stuff

I love when story lines have connected characters and so your work has become a favourite of mine.

Love Kay, her proclivities makes her unique and damn if it wasn't hot how she handled everything that happened, from walking in to a naked Mia to helping LJ and handling her parents. Brilliant bit of writing there. Keep it up, you're doing wonderfully.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more.

IDB.

blahhead818blahhead818over 9 years ago

Is this series set before, during or after the My GF series? I really hope its set before because I don't like the idea of Kay cheating, but it goes with her character. Either way, love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going with this.

Can't wait to read the next one.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate all the comments. I know there was a lot of non-sex to read through in this one, but I've come to like LJ and didn't want to short change her.

This chapter is set between the two timelines in My GF. I know y'all hate the cheating and you're right to, but I promise it's needed and to continue to make it as palatable as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautifully_Beautifully Written!! Thank You!!

This is a brilliantly-written very sexually erotic story, and I love the way it's going, well done!!!

I can't wait to read ch. 04, to find out what's next for LJ, and how Mia, reacts to finding all of LJ's clothes in her living room...

Oh and protect the puppy! I can so identify with that emotion...

Love and Kisses Gay Paige.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How long does it normally take you to write a story? The suspense kills me everyday

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 9 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter!

I knew it! That reference to "Kay" in chapter 2 could mean only one thing...Trouble!

That damn Kay has shown her red head in this story also, that bitch! She's such a cheating, horny slut...I love her! I wish a piece of space debris would land on her, but I love her.

She shows up like the aunt you don't talk about, screws everything including the neighbors cat, takes charge and fixes all problems, then down the road she goes, leaving you an exhausted reader, but cheering for her to come back. Where's the Tylenol?

Great imagination, good writing, and delicious storytelling as only you do, keep me wanting more.

A big Thank You for all your hard work and for sharing your talents with us!

Doc

elusiouselusiousover 9 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter, as I did the others. I thought the unexpected twist of Kay helping LJ was both fantastic and realistic. I think it's amazing how you build the characters and make them believable. One of the best things about your writing style is the smooth transitions between the characters, giving us a bit of what each one is feeling/thinking/doing without being choppy or forced. To top it all off, the sexual encounters are steamy and original. I hope you keep writing- and thank you for a great read. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sizzling

I really love this part more than anything as I see myself in mia and fantasizes the same things which you wrote here with great minute details....I really beg you to please please please please please please right next part with kay and lj both pounding mia's holes...

LynnyuyLynnyuyabout 9 years ago
Please!

I check to see if this has updated like once a week! Please bring part four! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I keep revisiting this story and yet there isn't a continuation and a proper ending which it deserve...

Please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2nd the comment below too bad

Sadly, you created great stories but left it unfinished... ironically its the stories with Kay in it. I know what happen why you hadnt post any follow but pls both this and GF needs it well deserve follow up and ending.

Curious, though did Kay meet Mia before Jenny??? Certainly hope so... I like Faithful Kay there... in that story.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story, but...

It needs to be finished, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Damn good and very hot.

Have to agree thou, want more!

I hope you revisit this and continue the tale.

xo

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

Tell us what happened with Mia & LJ.? This story has growing pains. Nurse it .

PLEASE more. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 dozen roses. 5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We need a Conclusion (part 4)

Such a shame that LJs parents threw her out, but it's an all too well scenario for most that come out; online or in real life. I'm glad Key was nice enough to help her out the way she did, and I agree with everyone that there needs to be a part 4 as well. So many questions unanswered: did LJ finish school? Did her coming out affect both her tennis scholarship, and acceptance into the college? Did LJ reconcile with her parents? We need answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kay is my favorite character ever.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Wow, so much so soon.You answered my previous question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
1011 Followers
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES